Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2012, 02:20 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,597,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
It needs to stop but with liberals and their scare tactics I don't see that happening anytime soon. So we continue on the merry road to bankruptcy and chaos.
Truth is neither side has the answer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2012, 02:23 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,073,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Blah blah blah. You're yet another who hates to be confronted with inconvenient truths. Part of the problem is that none of you actually want to face the facts. How can you find a solution if you won't admit there's a problem?

What's next in your roster of denial.......calling me a Stormfronter? Oh yeah...i've already been called a Stormfronter! You'll have to find another excuse to hate my message!

Ok, so you confronted us about an inconvenient truth. What's next on your agenda? It ain't going away no matter how much you want to rip blacks. You are still going to pay for welfare today, tomorrow, next month, 5 years from now. You can keep ripping us, but you are still paying for it.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:24 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,127,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttrain55 View Post
Ok, so you confronted us about an inconvenient truth. What's next on your agenda? It ain't going away no matter how much you want to rip blacks. You are still going to pay for welfare today, tomorrow, next month, 5 years from now. You can keep ripping us, but you are still paying for it.

Do you somehow find comfort in that? Feel free to be piissed off too. I'll assume you're a working taxpayer as well, right?

Old 05-23-2012, 02:25 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,475,445 times
Quote:
City Data posts show up in Google results. The message is there for those who actually take the time to read it, regardless of whether they play on the forum or not. I play for the larger audience. The handfuls around here are not really my overall concern.
No you don't. You need to hit the streets with your message and post the video here.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:28 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,113,905 times
Damn you Antonio Cromartie!!!!!

Old 05-23-2012, 02:29 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,283,089 times
Great society programs, no withdrawl of support for never working and Democrats.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:31 PM

3,417 posts, read 3,073,665 times
Quote:
Do you somehow find comfort in that? Feel free to be piissed off too. I'll assume you're a working taxpayer as well.
As an african american, who bust my butt every day, I'm not happy about the stats that you people love to throw in our faces everyday. Here is thing, it has gotten to the point with these threads, where I'm feel like, I don't care if I get affected with having to pay for welfare, as long you and your buddies are getting affected too, I'm ok with the stats.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:31 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,148,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieb.good View Post
damn you antonio cromartie!!!!!
lol!

Old 05-23-2012, 02:33 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,597,136 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Damn you Antonio Cromartie!!!!!
Good one, he could field a full defense with his kids. Then again, none of his kids are welfare. So we can't be mad with him. I do feel for those kids though, from my understanding he cannot read and does some of the dumbest things.

Old 05-23-2012, 02:34 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,148,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I heard this garbage today on the Joe Madison show. Of course there are more white people on welfare there are 6 times as many White people on welfare than Blacks. (Which actually highlights how severe the violence problem is in the Black community since about half of this country's murders are committed by Blacks.)

The rate is the problem about 25% of Blacks get welfare compared to only 9% of Whites. I've never understood this style of debate among African- Americans evidently in order to highlight a problem in the African-American community the problem must be exclusive to African- Americans.

That's simply illogical. That's why there are percentages and rates to standardize comparisons between groups of data. What exactly is being taught in schools these days? Is this the new math I've been hearing about?
You must have not seen the thread about the teacher who yelled at a student for criticizing Obama. She said that people were put in jail for critizing Bush. A teacher said this!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies