Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2012, 09:00 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Nobody has claimed 1.4% is the increase over 3.5 years.
The claim is that its 1.4% a year. Why do you run around telling people to follow a thread, when you clearly cant do the same. Did you even try to educate yourself on the topic before you jumped into it?

Under no way shape or form, does $3T - $3.8T = 1.4% over a 3 1/2 year period.. Stop embarassing yourself by putting your lack of math on display for all to see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2012, 09:03 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
The claim is that its 1.4% a year. Why do you run around telling people to follow a thread, when you clearly cant do the same. Did you even try to educate yourself on the topic before you jumped into it?

Under no way shape or form, does $3T - $3.8T = 1.4% over a 3 1/2 year period.. Stop embarassing yourself by putting your lack of math on display for all to see.
FY2010 thru FY2013 is one full term, or four years. Where did you get the idea of 3.5 years?

Old 05-30-2012, 09:05 AM

Quote:
FY2010 thru FY2013 is one full term, or four years. Where did you get the idea of 3.5 years?
You dont know? Then how do you run around telling other people that they are wrong, if you dont have all of the facts?

Tell me Einstein who signed the 2009 spending bills into law?

Furthermore we have no spending bills for 2013, how the hell can you compute increases in them if they dont exist? Stop being ridiculous.

Old 05-30-2012, 09:08 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,665,937 times
Quote:
You dont know? Then how do you run around telling other people that they are wrong, if you dont have all of the facts?

Furthermore we have no spending bills for 2013, how the hell can you compute increases in them if they dont exist? Stop being ridiculous.
It is hilarious, isn't it?

I just love how, given Obama's wild spending, they are saying that THE RATE has not increased.

So, in the mind of a liberal, if you start with wild spending and just keep up the same wild spending (as THE RATE has not increased), that it is perfectly fine. HILARIOUS!

This is like being in a flood, over your head in water drowning, and being happy that the RATE of rise in the water has not increased. The sad fact is that you are still under water and drowning. Perhaps we should choose a president that will actually lower the water level and save the nation.

Old 05-30-2012, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Correct. I don't know where you are pulling 3.5 years while also posting a graph that clearly shows 4-years (FY2010 thru FY2013).

Quote:
George W Bush. FY2009 was his last budget.
Budget of the United States - 2009

Quiz: Who signed FY2001 budget?

Quote:
Correct. But, it is something you should have comprehended that from the article you're getting your panties twisted for. It is mentioned.

Old 05-30-2012, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post

I just love how, given Obama's wild spending, they are saying that THE RATE has not increased.

So, in the mind of a liberal, if you start with wild spending and just keep up the same wild spending (as THE RATE has not increased), that it is perfectly fine. HILARIOUS!

This is like being in a flood, over your head in water drowning, and being happy that the RATE of rise in the water has not increased. The sad fact is that you are still under water and drowning. Perhaps we should choose a president that will actually lower the water level and save the nation.
And then of course they will completely leave this thread, and jump on another one telling you that Obama saved the country by increasing spending.

If all of the spending increases belong to Bush, and the spending increases saved the economy, this of course means Bush saved the economy and not Obama.

They dont really think their argumes through very clearly, do they?

Old 05-30-2012, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Correct. I don't know where you are pulling 3.5 years while also posting a graph that clearly shows 4-years (FY2010 thru FY2013).
here we go around the mulberry bush again..

THE GRAPH IS A LIE.. Hey Einstein, if the graph said Obama spending 2021-2022, would that make it true? You cant think beyond a graph? Man, that sucks..

I dont give a rats ass what 4 years they are discussing because 2013 budgets HASNT BEEN SPENT YET.. How do you compute the cost of 2013 bills that dont exist?
Quote:
George W Bush. FY2009 was his last budget.
Budget of the United States - 2009
Thank you for once again putting your ignorance on display. Those are budget proposals, not budgets. The 2008 Congress never gave the 2009 budgets to Bush to sign because Bush refused to sign for the massive increases.. OBAMA DID.

Hey Einstein, to further laugh at you, the 2009 budget proposal by Bush had a balanced budget by 2012.. I guess its Obamas fault the budgets arent balanced and we're running trillion dollar deficits, right? I mean if YOU say these documents are 100% accurate, then they are, right? oooh I love it when you provide information that actually says you're wrong.. haha
Quote:
Quiz: Who signed FY2001 budget?
Meaningless to the topic.
Quote:
Correct. But, it is something you should have comprehended that from the article you're getting your panties twisted for. It is mentioned.
If it doesnt exist, then how the hell are you calculating the cost?

Old 05-30-2012, 09:29 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:

Kinda like, keep up the wild spending, your whole time in office! maybe people won't notice at all.
The irony of it all, is that we have been and still are under water, drowning, and going down fast.

Old 05-30-2012, 09:29 AM

Quote:
here we go around the mulberry bush again..

THE GRAPH IS A LIE.. Hey Einstein, if the graph said Obama spending 2021-2022, would that make it true? You cant think beyond a graph? Man, that sucks..
It doesn't. But then, how many times have you posted it? Show me your math instead.

Quote:
I dont give a rats ass what 4 years they are discussing because 2013 budgets HASNT BEEN SPENT YET.. How do you compute the cost of 2013 bills that dont exist?
Did you read about ANYTHING you're talking about? Unless you're doing so mindlessly, what do you think the FY2013 number is?

Quote:
Thank you for once again putting your ignorance on display. Those are budget proposals, not budgets. The 2008 Congress never gave the 2009 budgets to Bush to sign because Bush refused to sign for the massive increases.. OBAMA DID.
To educate you on how budgets work, I had a quiz for you. Who signed FY2001 budget?

Quote:
If it doesnt exist, then how the hell are you calculating the cost?
It is mentioned in the article.

Old 05-30-2012, 09:30 AM

Quote:

They aren't just saying, they are demonstrating. It is people like you who are just saying, and NOT demonstrating.

Show me the math, like they have, over at least 2-3 Presidential terms, then you would have something worth talking about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies