Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-28-2012, 01:57 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,909,050 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhornet View Post
Yes, unless you shoot a zombie in the head
Aaah, Zombie Apocalypse, huh. See plenty of "Zombies" now. I think decap, maybe premature.
That video footage btw, provokes some questions. Though it is hard to say. The one "nude" guy you can see on the right seems to be turned the other way from what you can see. He pops up at the end. Were they were both nude?

Is this one of the papers "Soros" just bought?

I would be skeptical of this story given what has been presented.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2012, 02:05 PM

160 posts, read 310,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
Is this one of the papers "Soros" just bought?

I would be skeptical of this story given what has been presented.
Skeptical of what? There's a video interview of a witness and he is pretty clear on what he saw:
Quote:
"When I looked forward, there's a guy on top of another person, eating him up like, just tearing, tearing his face apart," said Vega. "It's going to take some time to forget. I never thought I would see someone else eating someone. It was really, really horrific."
Video interview: Witness describes face eating man shot by police | News - Home

Old 05-28-2012, 03:17 PM

29,095 posts, read 25,927,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
And some people argue drugs should be legalized......
I do, and they should be.

Old 05-28-2012, 03:23 PM

77,023 posts, read 47,392,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I do, and they should be.
I guess you don't mind seeing drug crazed lunatics turn into flesh eating zombies.

Old 05-28-2012, 03:26 PM

29,095 posts, read 25,927,497 times
Quote:
I guess you don't mind seeing drug crazed lunatics turn into flesh eating zombies.
You are presuming that the legalization of drugs would result in such an outcome.

I like this thread - it has a little bit of everything in it: cannibals, homosexuals, zombies, transubstantiation, separation of church and state, legalization of drugs, and Miami!

Old 05-28-2012, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
You are presuming that the legalization of drugs would result in such an outcome.

I like this thread - it has a little bit of everything in it: cannibals, homosexuals, zombies, transubstantiation, separation of church and state, legalization of drugs, and Miami!
I don't know who brought gays and church into this, because they don't have anything to do with it, but hard drugs and "cocaine psychosis" does.

Old 05-28-2012, 04:25 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,515,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwy phantom View Post
Drugs can make people do crazy things. Whether that story is true or not this one is.
[b]
"After taking psychedelic mushrooms, a California man gouged out his MMA training partner's heart, eyes and tongue, all while he was still alive."
[/B

California MMA fighter accused of tearing off his friend's face and ripping his heart from his chest to stand trial - News | FOX Sports on MSN
Yes there are some pretty bad drugs and drug combinations out there:

Mexican boy's eyes gouged out 'to save the world' - El Paso Times

A 5-year-old Mexican boy whose eyes were allegedly gouged out by his mother as part of a drug-fueled ritual "to save the world" is expected to live, but has been left completely blind, health authorities said Friday.

----- Bernie Madoff sits in jail and all he did was want the money of people but did not destroy their minds or bodies. There are no people in the world more evil than drug traffickers and pushers, their greed is so immense they will do anything for money. Deliberately poisoning someone to get at their money should be a much bigger crime than it is.

Old 05-28-2012, 04:39 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,061,373 times
The guy was obviously mentally unstable.

Old 05-28-2012, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
The guy was obviously mentally unstable.
The word has it he was a tea party member and the victim was an occupier.

Old 05-28-2012, 05:42 PM

2,312 posts, read 3,654,810 times
Quote:
The word has it he was a tea party member and the victim was an occupier.

No if was a homeless person attabking, that definetely would be an occupyer
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies