U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-30-2012, 03:22 PM
 
8,104 posts, read 3,659,868 times
Reputation: 3067

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Then buy shares and profit....
That would be colluding with thieves and criminals that should be behind bars.
I'm sorry, but with moral considerations concerned, I would never side with criminals and thieves for monetary gain, no matter how much money is offered.

Hence, why I have nothing and want nothing from Wall Street are the crooked Bankers within it. My only wish is they cease to exist.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-30-2012, 03:24 PM
 
Location: Old Town Alexandria
14,499 posts, read 25,622,824 times
Reputation: 8931
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
That would be colluding with thieves and criminals that should be behind bars.
I'm sorry, but with moral considerations concerned, I would never side with criminals and thieves for monetary gain, no matter how much money is offered.

Hence, why I have nothing and want nothing from Wall Street are the crooked Bankers within it. My only wish is they cease to exist.


Bravo. I agree wholeheartedly.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-30-2012, 03:25 PM
 
4,255 posts, read 3,332,203 times
Reputation: 991
So you folks that refuse to participate in investments. What is your retirement plan, the lottery?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-30-2012, 03:26 PM
 
8,104 posts, read 3,659,868 times
Reputation: 3067
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy7375 View Post
So in other words you have no desire to do what needs to be done to change things.


Well if ya change your mind, here ya go.


Made in USA, Made in America, US, American-Made
What needs to be done involves attacking the policies and those that made them, that brought us where we are.


Your suggestion does not have as much power unless you can suggest away to get all American's under one roof together to address the made in America issue as a cohesive force. Your method is analogous to throwing darts blind folded hoping one will land.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-30-2012, 03:27 PM
 
4,255 posts, read 3,332,203 times
Reputation: 991
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
What needs to be done involves attacking the policies and those that made them, that brought us where we are.


Your suggestion does not have as much power unless you can suggest away to get all American's under one roof together to address the made in America issue as a cohesive force. Your method is analogous to throwing darts blind folded hoping one will land.

And your mind is right in line with all liberals. You want the gvmt to fix what you helped ef up in the first place.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-30-2012, 03:29 PM
 
8,104 posts, read 3,659,868 times
Reputation: 3067
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy7375 View Post
So you folks that refuse to participate in investments. What is your retirement plan, the lottery?
Well, it appears that your philosophy is take what you can get regardless of the source.

Metaphysically speaking, there are more important things and lessons in this life and the next to be learned. We will all get there eventually.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-30-2012, 03:32 PM
 
8,104 posts, read 3,659,868 times
Reputation: 3067
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterboy7375 View Post
And your mind is right in line with all liberals. You want the gvmt to fix what you helped ef up in the first place.
And you would be WRONG.

The Government and who makes up the Government (CEO's and Heads of Corporations and Banks) setting policy is the problem.

I want these people out of the government and as far away from it as possible. I'm also all in favor of shrinking the government so that there is no power nor money to be sought after.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-30-2012, 03:40 PM
 
Location: Old Town Alexandria
14,499 posts, read 25,622,824 times
Reputation: 8931
Quote:
Originally Posted by J746NEW View Post
What needs to be done involves attacking the policies and those that made them, that brought us where we are.


Your suggestion does not have as much power unless you can suggest away to get all American's under one roof together to address the made in America issue as a cohesive force. Your method is analogous to throwing darts blind folded hoping one will land.
Banksters have run amok. federal laws do not reign in their subprime investments and leveraging.

Whats fun is now seeing some small business owners waking up. I guess it will take a Chapter 13 business failure for them to realize that, even they are not immune to Wall Streets lawlessness.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-30-2012, 03:42 PM
 
Location: Old Town Alexandria
14,499 posts, read 25,622,824 times
Reputation: 8931
lmfao.
the far right says libs wanted the Federal BAILOUTS...NO we did NOT
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-30-2012, 03:45 PM
 
8,104 posts, read 3,659,868 times
Reputation: 3067
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
Banksters have run amok. federal laws do not reign in their subprime investments and leveraging.

Whats fun is now seeing some small business owners waking up. I guess it will take a Chapter 13 business failure for them to realize that, even they are not immune to Wall Streets lawlessness.
It may take some time Dream, but there are many small and medium sized business that I know of personally that are coming around as well to the criminality and corruption rampant in our Government Wall Street Mega Corp Triopoly.

They pay heaps of taxes while the criminals at the top get away with murder and theft to achieve their goals at the expense of the rest of the nation.

This Triopoly does not have the best interests of all American's in mind and they have to go.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2022, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top