Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2012, 03:19 PM

69,368 posts, read 63,884,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Pathetic is to have the need to remind loyal adherents of Limbaugh math.
You misread, and you cant discuss the topic so now your onto Rush Limbaugh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2012, 03:23 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,317,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
LOL. Don't run em off yet this is too funny.
He was too quick on the edit button before I could reply. "I misread" IOW: He read nothing and just jumped in with typical horse dung LW deflection tactics.....

Old 05-30-2012, 03:25 PM

1,436 posts, read 3,291,584 times
WOW....... that's all I can say about this thread. It has been my entertainment for the day.

Old 05-30-2012, 04:22 PM

3,045 posts, read 3,183,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Did you bother to read in to any of the analysis or do you just parrot things that appeal to your emotion?

What would the opportunity cost have been of not doing the stimulus. You know the one being backed by mainstream economists

Would the Republican stimulus that was being pushed by McCain have been any different?

Was the cost per job different from the 2008 stimulus done by Bush?

It's easy to post a link and do some partisan whining. Feel free to man up though and look into the issue a little more. Apparently the Republicans thought the stimulus was a good idea since McCain had proposed the same thing.

Old 05-30-2012, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post
Did you bother to read in to any of the analysis or do you just parrot things that appeal to your emotion?

What would the opportunity cost have been of not doing the stimulus. You know the one being backed by mainstream economists

Would the Republican stimulus that was being pushed by McCain have been any different?

Was the cost per job different from the 2008 stimulus done by Bush?

It's easy to post a link and do some partisan whining. Feel free to man up though and look into the issue a little more. Apparently the Republicans thought the stimulus was a good idea since McCain had proposed the same thing.
Since you are criticizing another poster for saying "good job", dont you think you should have the answers to the questions posed? Furthermore, the topic isnt what everyone else did, its what Obama did, and the cost associated with them.

Old 05-30-2012, 04:29 PM

3,045 posts, read 3,183,501 times
Feel free to go check the posts I started. Plenty of detail in them. I'm not some moron who comes in, posts a link, makes some vague emotional partisan comment and runs off.

The OP put forward this idea that 'Barry' did a bad job. He can grow a set and answer my questions since he didn't have the wherewithal to provide any justification in his original post.

Old 05-30-2012, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post
Feel free to go check the posts I started. Plenty of detail in them. I'm not some moron who comes in, posts a link, makes some vague emotional partisan comment and runs off.

The OP put forward this idea that 'Barry' did a bad job. He can grow a set and answer my questions since he didn't have the wherewithal to provide any justification in his original post.
$4.1M per job is never "good".. obviously the op was being sarcastic. What did Obama do, create a bunch of CEO positions?

Old 05-30-2012, 04:39 PM

29,409 posts, read 21,928,296 times
These folks are either the biggest democrat wanks in history or paid operatives. Maybe both.

Old 05-30-2012, 05:33 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,317,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
These folks are either the biggest democrat wanks in history or paid operatives. Maybe both.
Definitely the former and possibly the latter as well. I love how the one clown there thinks one needs to "grow a set" to post on a forum. How sad for him. That grow a set thing is posted by him constantly.....ROFL

Old 05-30-2012, 05:38 PM

31,288 posts, read 20,641,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
$4.1M per job is never "good".. obviously the op was being sarcastic. What did Obama do, create a bunch of CEO positions?

You are close. Most of the money didn't go to workers at all. It went to Obama's buddies like the guys at Solyndra.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies