Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2012, 06:42 AM

10,567 posts, read 12,778,220 times

Advertisements

This is a powerful point. You will see in the future - for instance in China because of their Draconian and cultural preference for males they have a problem- There are millions upon millions of males that will never find a female partner. There are three alternatives left for this government to manage a mismanaged out come. One is to encourage an industry of prostitution....secondly programs will be put in place to encourage and normalize homo-sexuality- and lastly building up a huge military force that must be deployed eventually.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2012, 06:43 AM

10,019 posts, read 9,452,869 times
Who cares. The ad seems to be tastefully done.

Old 06-01-2012, 06:47 AM

2,287 posts, read 2,579,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Explain to me how straight men in prison will find a submissive cell mate to preform oral sex on them...explain- Is that prisoner a homo-sexual or has he just adapted?
It happens in women's prisons as well (not with a penis though...)

What you are referring to is called situational homosexuality; they are not gay but exhibiting signs of gay behaviour. Laud Humphrey's wrote a book on it "The Tearoom Trade" where he explains it very well.

Old 06-01-2012, 06:48 AM

30,286 posts, read 51,783,973 times
Quote:
That is just plain silly. Take a young male or female- with no sexual orientation what so ever..put that young person on a desert island. THEN expose that person to a sexual practice...such as homosexuality...Seeing that this experimental person has had not sexual experience what so ever- I am sure through the addiction to pleasure- you can create a homo-sexual- You are kidding yourself if you think this is untrue- Human beings are capable of all sorts of adaptations.

The idea that a young person will come up with the idea of putting a penis in his mouth all on his own is absurd- This is a not a product of nature- It comes from human imagination...it must be suggested.

Explain to me how straight men in prison will find a submissive cell mate to preform oral sex on them...explain- Is that prisoner a homo-sexual or has he just adapted?
You don't seem to understand the difference between orientation and behavior... anyone can engage in a homosexual ACT, but that does not mean they're inherently attracted to the same sex. So yes, people in prison and on deserted islands might "adapt" - still doesn't make them naturally gay, nor does "conversion therapy" take away a gay person's natural tendencies or feelings. So for the last time, you cannot teach someone to be of the homosexual orientation.

Old 06-01-2012, 06:52 AM

30,286 posts, read 51,783,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by revrandy View Post
It happens in women's prisons as well (not with a penis though...)

What you are referring to is called situational homosexuality; they are not gay but exhibiting signs of gay behaviour. Laud Humphrey's wrote a book on it "The Tearoom Trade" where he explains it very well.
I do believe they call it "gay for the stay!"

A lesbian woman I once knew spent some time in prison, and it actually caused her to go straight for a while afterwards... said she was oversexed in prison, and needed a break (from women) after getting out. Her experiment with heterosexuality didn't last long, though - LOL.

Old 06-01-2012, 06:52 AM

It must be mentioned that gay activists state that they must fight for equality. It is more like fight for survival. Which is something that we all do on a daily basis. As for equality- fight all you want there is no such thing as equality- It is a myth much like representational democracy. No two trees in a forest are of equal height..not two people are exactly the same...I am supportive of anyone that fights to survive.

In physics if two forces are equal- things become static..and come to a stand still. The movement of reality comes to an end as would existence. Un-equality is what makes things move. We will never have equality...once we do we disappear.

Old 06-01-2012, 06:59 AM

226 posts, read 213,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post

That's all the retarted left does.

Old 06-01-2012, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
You don't seem to understand the difference between orientation and behavior... anyone can engage in a homosexual ACT, but that does not mean they're inherently attracted to the same sex. So yes, people in prison and on deserted islands might "adapt" - still doesn't make them naturally gay, nor does "conversion therapy" take away a gay person's natural tendencies or feelings. So for the last time, you cannot teach someone to be of the homosexual orientation.
Have you ever heard the ancient biblical phrase regarding eunuchs? There are some made by man (physical removal of the testis) ...or in some cases the mental abuse of a person that renders them inactive...Then there are the ones that are eunuchs who give up sexuality to concentrate on the glory of God...and lastly there are natures eunuchs who simply do not have a sex drive.

Here is something that people do not want to consider..I have repeatedly seen "gay couples"...where one person is very passive and for all intent and purpose has no sexual drive..where as the other is very masculine and aggressive and does have an intense sexual drive. Some of the later types have had and can have sex with females...but prefer to have an arrangement with the passive sexless male.

In the old days these guys were not called "gay" they were common "buggers"....Now in modern terms these types of males have earned the status and are under the auspice of GAY...so it is not a cut and dry issue. Some of these types of unions are a marriage of convenience. I know of two such couples where the passive person is treated like a slave and is dependent on the masculine male for money just like woman USED to be.

Old 06-01-2012, 07:32 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,134,010 times
Quote:
Have you ever heard the ancient biblical phrase regarding eunuchs? There are some made by man (physical removal of the testis) ...or in some cases the mental abuse of a person that renders them inactive...Then there are the ones that are eunuchs who give up sexuality to concentrate on the glory of God...and lastly there are natures eunuchs who simply do not have a sex drive.

Here is something that people do not want to consider..I have repeatedly seen "gay couples"...where one person is very passive and for all intent and purpose has no sexual drive..where as the other is very masculine and aggressive and does have an intense sexual drive. Some of the later types have had and can have sex with females...but prefer to have an arrangement with the passive sexless male.

In the old days these guys were not called "gay" they were common "buggers"....Now in modern terms these types of males have earned the status and are under the auspice of GAY...so it is not a cut and dry issue. Some of these types of unions are a marriage of convenience. I know of two such couples where the passive person is treated like a slave and is dependent on the masculine male for money just like woman USED to be.
And I have seen men married to strong women. They stay home, just like women used to, and their wife supports them. I have seen men who marry submissive women, I have seen couples who are equals in every meaning of the word.

There are all different types of families, and all different types of relationships.

Old 06-01-2012, 07:44 AM

57,022 posts, read 35,045,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Race to the bottom.
I agree. Cuz gay people don't have any money to spend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies