Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2012, 06:01 AM

716 posts, read 558,331 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Do you have any idea what a core customer is?
Certainly not someones grandpa that USED to buy all his LEVIS and clothes at JCP. He's still trying to keep his morning coffee down after seeing that. Need anyone even ask what HE thinks about it. You should already know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2012, 06:05 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBandit View Post
You're right about that. My kids and my grandma if she were still alive HAS to see two gay men cuddling on each other JUST opening the Sunday paper!! Forced to see it and think it's ok. That's bull****!!
Don't want to sound like a prude but the more males are exposed to this feeble form of masculinity- the more actual masculinity is devalued..That's a natural effect of this type of propagation. Masculinity can only exist when a man is paired up with a woman. BUT there is a movement afoot that looks upon masculinity as being some troublesome virtue- It all stems back to the woman's movement and the attack on the patriarchal system..That all men that were masculine and dominant were bad people...That a gay man is much NICER than a straight man---------------sorry- I would rather not be liked than give up my male power.

Old 06-02-2012, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Don't want to sound like a prude but the more males are exposed to this feeble form of masculinity- the more actual masculinity is devalued..That's a natural effect of this type of propagation. Masculinity can only exist when a man is paired up with a woman. BUT there is a movement afoot that looks upon masculinity as being some troublesome virtue- It all stems back to the woman's movement and the attack on the patriarchal system..That all men that were masculine and dominant were bad people...That a gay man is much NICER than a straight man---------------sorry- I would rather not be liked than give up my male power.
Just like "real men wear pink" and all that other crap forced down our throats. NO!!! No they don't...and we all know it!

Old 06-02-2012, 06:18 AM

6,486 posts, read 6,384,866 times
A real man does what he wants, irrespective of whether other so-called "real men" throw a little temper tantrum (like a child) or not. So long as there is no moral reason not to (which, there isn't), a real man will do what he wants because he makes his own decisions. Those who have a problem with this do not object because they want men to be real men, but because they want men to be sheep.

Old 06-02-2012, 06:18 AM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
Quote:
Just like "real men wear pink" and all that other crap forced down our throats. NO!!! No they don't...and we all know it!
Yeah, we all know real men only wear camo, and shop at Bass Pro.
BTW, just in case it somehow slipped by you, the "Real men wear Pink" thing is about breast cancer.

Old 06-02-2012, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Yeah, we all know real men only wear camo, and shop at Bass Pro.
BTW, just in case it somehow slipped by you, the "Real men wear Pink" thing is about breast cancer.
Sorry for finding women like you attractive. Perhaps we should leave you all cold and persue "Jeffery" instead of JUST Jeff! Ever notice that peeps? No nick names or shorts! They like full names only. If you want to get rid of "Robert" just call him Rob or Bob!

Old 06-02-2012, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
A real man does what he wants, irrespective of whether other so-called "real men" throw a little temper tantrum (like a child) or not. So long as there is no moral reason not to (which, there isn't), a real man will do what he wants because he makes his own decisions. Those who have a problem with this do not object because they want men to be real men, but because they want men to be sheep.
Yeah, the problem comes in when HE does what he wants and is not PC!

Old 06-02-2012, 06:27 AM

Quote:
Sorry for finding women like you attractive. Perhaps we should leave you all cold and persue "Jeffery" instead of JUST Jeff! Ever notice that peeps? No nick names or shorts! They like full names only. If you want to get rid of "Robert" just call him Rob or Bob!
Cant bother to respond to the fact that you screwed up about the "Real Men Wear Pink" thing?

Old 06-02-2012, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Cant bother to respond to the fact that you screwed up about the "Real Men Wear Pink" thing?
I'll be sure to let Bill (not William) know. "Stop calling me Bill...my name is William"! Sure thing Bill!

Old 06-02-2012, 06:36 AM

Quote:
I'll be sure to let Bill (not William) know. "Stop calling me Bill...my name is William"! Sure thing Bill!
Oy vey.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies