Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2012, 10:34 PM

31,907 posts, read 14,898,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
And what about the 20% of us that are left handed. Where are our bows,ak47's golf clubs and baseball bats.what about left handed cars and mustache beer mugs huh. and how about left handed computer keyboards while were at it. so 2 % has all kinds of rights while 20% has to just suck it up and be quiet. woops no pun intended
You're babbling about non-issue things. And yes the 2% has just as much rights as you do. Just because you are in the majority does not make you superior. We are talking about equal rights. So yes, suck it up and be quiet
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2012, 10:39 PM

7,786 posts, read 8,002,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
You're babbling about non-issue things. And yes the 2% has just as much rights as you do. Just because you are in the majority does not make you superior. We are talking about equal rights. So yes, suck it up and be quiet
So you also think left handed people are the majority too? good for you carry on

Old 06-02-2012, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Whether it's serious or not, when the spelling and grammar is so atrocious, I can't take it as an intelligent argument.
well exactly what is it about my spelling and grammar that you find so atrocious? did you not understand what I posted or are you nit picking?you brought it up Mr more educated and intelligent than me

Old 06-02-2012, 10:53 PM

31,907 posts, read 14,898,997 times
Quote:
So you also think left handed people are the majority too? good for you carry on
I don't care about majority or minority. I think people should be excepted and loved for who they are. Why would you have a problem with that

Old 06-02-2012, 10:59 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,337,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
It's probably due to the disproportional amount of press gays get. For example, deaf people get very little press but comprise a similar percent of our population.
Similar percent? Maths not your strong point?

"About 2 to 4 of every 1,000 people in the United States are "functionally deaf," though more than half became deaf relatively late in life; fewer than 1 out of every 1,000 people in the United States became deaf before 18 years of age."

How many deaf people are there in the United States

Old 06-02-2012, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Wow! Talk about absolute ignorance.

Home schooled - YouTube

Old 06-02-2012, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I don't care about majority or minority. I think people should be excepted and loved for who they are. Why would you have a problem with that
Cause Me and my brother and two sisters and my grand daughter are all left handed and we are not given any special consideration at all. Not complaining as I am in const and get used to power tools with the blades on the wrong side next to your body,saftey switches rightys use their thumbs on while I have to invert the joint on my index knuckle to operate. try that with a 3 hp beam saw with a 12 inch blade. just saying thats the way things are so live with it and quite complaining,the world can never be perfect for everybody ever ever never. so quit trying already

Old 06-02-2012, 11:10 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,794,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBandit View Post
I commend you on the classic reply. Mine is get in the dirtiest clothes you own. You're gonna get very dirty and work like you never have before in your life. Can their frail hands and egos take it? Nah, they would be in the bathroom washing up and wiping their tears before they even got started. Can they even drive a tractor or manual transmission truck? No taxis here and no help from anyone. If your lucky, you can take a p*** out behind the trees. Your lunch is shaved ham on bread with potato chips eaten with dirty hands...OH HEAVENS!! You get the idea..... And don't go off crying to anyone about it. You'll be the laughing stock of the help!

I see you really unnerstand them damn gays. Candy asses.

Pay no attention to Lance Corporal James Wharton. He's a member of the most elite kill team in England, and served as an openly gay soldier in Iraq.

Lance Corporal James Wharton - YouTube

Old 06-02-2012, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big George View Post
And credible sources put that number at about 2%. If it makes you feel better, you can claim that it's 1% - 3%.
Sorry, Wikipedia is not a 'credible source'.

Got something else?

Old 06-02-2012, 11:15 PM

Quote:
And what about the 20% of us that are left handed. Where are our bows,ak47's golf clubs and baseball bats.what about left handed cars and mustache beer mugs huh. and how about left handed computer keyboards while were at it. so 2 % has all kinds of rights while 20% has to just suck it up and be quiet. woops no pun intended
I'm curious where you got that figure of 20%. I had thought it was more likw 8-12%.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies