U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-02-2012, 01:42 PM
 
4,428 posts, read 4,112,111 times
Reputation: 1356

Advertisements

If Bush had used drones the way that Obama is killing innocent people with drones, Liberals would have been SCREAMING FOR BUSHES HEAD.

Obama uses drones and he is hailed as a hero by the Left.

I just cannot believe how SILENT Democrats are about this.

Where is their outrage. You know Liberals HATE this. Yet, not a peep.


What's the deal with you Flaming Liberals?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-02-2012, 01:47 PM
 
3,045 posts, read 2,899,977 times
Reputation: 1306
Feel free to man up and prove anything you assert up top. I don't recall many leftist types talking about how great drones are.

Perhaps you should be more stunned that for 6/8 years leading up to the economic collapse Republicans had FULL control of the government and none of the emotional, partisan, whiny people who call themselves conservatives hold their precious party accountable.

It'd be nice if someday there were actually a few conservatives on here instead of a bunch of poorly informed social conservatives.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-02-2012, 01:48 PM
 
29,409 posts, read 19,965,074 times
Reputation: 5445
Hell the left would still be propagandizing the war in Afghan. What would they have done during the Libya bombing mission if Bush were prez at the time? The code pinkers would be running wild and they would prop that Sheahan woman back out tying herself to the white house fence and on and on. Their great orator is the one making the call so they are silent like the good little useful idiots they are.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-02-2012, 01:50 PM
 
9,659 posts, read 9,226,370 times
Reputation: 3225
Excuse me, I've been disappointed with the TSA, the Patriot Act, the Iraq/Afghanistan wars, and torture for a long time now, don't think Obama gets away. I am not okay with drones flying over my head and spying on plain old law-abiding American citizens.

I don't even know who to trust on election day any more; they all say one thing and do the other.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-02-2012, 01:53 PM
 
29,409 posts, read 19,965,074 times
Reputation: 5445
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Excuse me, I've been disappointed with the TSA, the Patriot Act, the Iraq/Afghanistan wars, and torture for a long time now, don't think Obama gets away. I am not okay with drones flying over my head and spying on plain old law-abiding American citizens.

I don't even know who to trust on election day any more; they all say one thing and do the other.
But who will your vote be cast for? You know Obama supports the very things you just say and...........
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-02-2012, 01:53 PM
 
4,428 posts, read 4,112,111 times
Reputation: 1356
Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post
Feel free to man up and prove anything you assert up top. I don't recall many leftist types talking about how great drones are.

Perhaps you should be more stunned that for 6/8 years leading up to the economic collapse Republicans had FULL control of the government and none of the emotional, partisan, whiny people who call themselves conservatives hold their precious party accountable.

It'd be nice if someday there were actually a few conservatives on here instead of a bunch of poorly informed social conservatives.
Barney Frank and Chris Dodd caused the housing bubble and it's burst. That's what caused the destruction of the economy.


Quote:
I don't recall many leftist types talking about how great drones are.
And no one has heard a word from them opposing drones either. How come?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-02-2012, 01:54 PM
 
Location: By the sea, by the sea, by the beautiful sea
64,676 posts, read 45,958,530 times
Reputation: 34972
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
If Bush had used drones the way that Obama is killing innocent people with drones, Liberals would have been SCREAMING FOR BUSHES HEAD.
Are you so delusional you believe Bush's full scale invasion/occupation killed fewer innocents than drones have? WHY aren't YOU whining about THAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Obama uses drones and he is hailed as a hero by the Left.
The use of drones puts fewer American troops in harm's way. This bothers you because?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
I just cannot believe how SILENT Democrats are about this.
I can't believe the BS you spout as somehow being meaningful.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
What's the deal with you Flaming Liberals?
What's the deal with you flaming NeoCons whio seem to believe putting as many Americans as possible in harm's way is a good thing?

Last edited by burdell; 06-02-2012 at 02:20 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-02-2012, 01:56 PM
 
3,045 posts, read 2,899,977 times
Reputation: 1306
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Hell the left would still be propagandizing the war in Afghan. What would they have done during the Libya bombing mission if Bush were prez at the time? The code pinkers would be running wild and they would prop that Sheahan woman back out tying herself to the white house fence and on and on. Their great orator is the one making the call so they are silent like the good little useful idiots they are.
It's sort of childish to make absolute statements like that which you can't prove.

It's not even clear that Bush would have done things the same way as the Obama administration had done. They provided a largely supporting role and let others take the lead on the actual bombing. You can't say Bush would have done the same. He might have or he might not have.

By the end of his presidency, even the moron, right wing, trailer park types on online forums had mostly accepted the idea that Iraq was invaded for no good reason.

Bush got grief for how he handled foreign policy because of the mistakes that he made. The spy plane he gave to China and being sucked into Iraq being the largest two.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-02-2012, 02:16 PM
 
Location: Gone
25,230 posts, read 15,174,440 times
Reputation: 5919
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Are so delusional you believe Bush's full scale invasion/occupation killed fewer innocents than drones have? WHY aren't YOU whining about THAT?



The use of drones puts fewer American troops in harm's way. This bothers you because?



I can't believe the BS you spout as somehow being meaningful.




What's the deal with you flaming NeoCons whio seem to believe putting as many Americans as possible in harm's way?
Well said!
I wonder why right-wingers hate our troops so much.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-02-2012, 02:21 PM
 
4,428 posts, read 4,112,111 times
Reputation: 1356
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Are so delusional you believe Bush's full scale invasion/occupation killed fewer innocents than drones have? WHY aren't YOU whining about THAT?
I didn't say Bush's occupation killed fewer innocents than drones have. I'm not whining about it because it doesn't bother me. It bothers Lefties.


Quote:
The use of drones puts fewer American troops in harm's way. This bothers you because?
It doesn't bother me. Look at it this way - Lefties hate water boarding but support unmanned killing machines sent over Pakistan at the direction of Obama. Water boarding. Killing. Which one do you like the best?


Quote:
I can't believe the BS you spout as somehow being meaningful.
It is meaningful in pointing out the hypocrisy of Obama supporters and their media.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top