Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-04-2012, 03:21 PM

28,396 posts, read 16,253,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
...As far as being left handed, theres no right or wrong when it comes to your dominent hand. I understand what you are saying though, but still far off from being attracted to the same sex.

This implies that there IS "right" and "wrong" when it comes to hetero/homosexuality, though. Is that what you're saying?

Old 06-04-2012, 03:22 PM

14,496 posts, read 26,520,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I could see how people with mental health problems might tend to favor liberalism, but to say that liberalism itself is a mental disorder is ridiculous.

Advice: Try to get your medical information from places like the Mayo Clinic, not Michael Savage's radio program.
Funny how one of the chief bigots on this board claims to be a physician,

yet is using a DSM II diagnosis from 1970 to prove his point

Old 06-04-2012, 03:42 PM

813 posts, read 2,024,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
And what purpose would your employer have about you being a Homo? that must have been over your head
Neither one of these sentences makes one iota of sense. Please try to type your drivel again so those of us capable of properly reading & writing English can understand. Thanks in advance.

Quote:
You can stuff a corn cob up your butt but it doesn't belong there.

Can you show medical fact that anything should be stuffed up your butt? No you can't but give it a try please explain why your butt is anything more than a waste exit.
I agree with you here that an edible, inanimate object like a corn cob does not belong up my butt. Nonetheless, we were discussing the human penis which is not such an object. You said that the male parts don't fit in the butt. I can not only present to you medical support to the fact that a penis fits in a butt just fine. I can even show video evidence of a penis fitting in a butt rather easily with both parties enjoying the said action. I can DM you a link to some of this evidence if you like?

Why not stick a penis in there for pleasure? We have no problem sticking our penis in orifaces that excrete vomit, blood and urine primarily for pleasure.

Quote:
There is no hate just logic and common sense the hate are just paranoid thoughts in your head.
No sir. There is neither logic nor common sense in the drivel you type religiously about gay and lesbian people on this forum. You clearly don't have a handle of how "parts" can fit in orifices, so why should anyone trust the rest of your so-called "logic."

Old 06-04-2012, 03:58 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,346,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ariesjow View Post
Why not stick a penis in there for pleasure? We have no problem sticking our penis in orifaces that excrete vomit, blood and urine primarily for pleasure.
E. coli, Crypto, Giardiasis, Hepatitis A & E, Rotavirus, Typhoid, Shigellosis, Cholera, etc etc etc...

Old 06-04-2012, 04:01 PM

197 posts, read 298,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Ouch. You almost hurt my feelings. Almost. Your overreaction is proof positive of my statement. What's up with all the nerdrage, bro?

So now you're assuming how I'd act and or react now? Huh, how mighty of you. Again you're pushing your opinions and thoughts onto others. Typical.

A lot of questions you asked. I was using the statement of my virginity as an example to the the question about homosexuality being a mental disorder. I would think you intelligent enough to understand this, but apparently not.

So again...you might want to get your facts straight, buddy.

And THERE it is , the usual accusation of " nerdrage" and the like whilst descending into the usual ad hominem to escape actual address of the points. Why am I not surprised.

Want to show me where I "pushed" anything whatsoever? That's YOUR bailwick , and I'm not your " buddy".

When you actually wish to address the talking points get back to me.

Old 06-04-2012, 04:07 PM

4,180 posts, read 3,711,711 times
Aries, I have not insulted you I appreciate it if I get the same in return. I am not here to **** anyone off. There thread asked a question and I answered it as to the way I feel. WHy is it so hard to comprehend that being gay could be a mental disorder. Im not saying that it definitely is, but it could be.

I am a very well educated person but i can be very stubborn at times, I will give you that. I am not on here saying I hate gays or yada yada yada. I am simply stating that I think it could be a mental disorder. Is there any other explanation...no. Just because you were born that way makes it seem to me even more that it would be a mental disorder. I think that would be the end all answer in my opinion.

As far as being unnatural..if we were supposed to be attracted to the same sex there would be only one sex. That is what makes it unnatural. There are two sexes for a reason. Think about it. As far as doing unnatural things with the opposite sex.....yes, because its the opposite sex.

Like I said, I dont care if your gay, I dont care is you like it up the butt, I dont care about any of that. I am saying that it could be a mental disorder cauing you to be attracted to the same sex.

Old 06-04-2012, 04:30 PM

813 posts, read 2,024,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
E. coli, Crypto, Giardiasis, Hepatitis A & E, Rotavirus, Typhoid, Shigellosis, Cholera, etc etc etc...
All are rather easily avoided with safe, clean sex. What a novel idea!

Old 06-04-2012, 05:26 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,304,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangman66 View Post
Aries, I have not insulted you I appreciate it if I get the same in return. I am not here to **** anyone off. There thread asked a question and I answered it as to the way I feel. WHy is it so hard to comprehend that being gay could be a mental disorder. Im not saying that it definitely is, but it could be.

I am a very well educated person but i can be very stubborn at times, I will give you that. I am not on here saying I hate gays or yada yada yada. I am simply stating that I think it could be a mental disorder. Is there any other explanation...no. Just because you were born that way makes it seem to me even more that it would be a mental disorder. I think that would be the end all answer in my opinion.

As far as being unnatural..if we were supposed to be attracted to the same sex there would be only one sex. That is what makes it unnatural. There are two sexes for a reason. Think about it. As far as doing unnatural things with the opposite sex.....yes, because its the opposite sex.

Like I said, I dont care if your gay, I dont care is you like it up the butt, I dont care about any of that. I am saying that it could be a mental disorder cauing you to be attracted to the same sex.
YOU do not determine what is and what is not a mental disorder. The American Psychiatric Association does. And they have not classified homosexuality or gender identity as a mental disorder since 1973. Get with the times.

Old 06-04-2012, 05:33 PM

29,095 posts, read 25,899,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneTraveler View Post
YOU do not determine what is and what is not a mental disorder. The American Psychiatric Association does. And they have not classified homosexuality or gender identity as a mental disorder since 1973. Get with the times.
Actually it was in the DSM-III as recently as 1987.

Old 06-04-2012, 05:38 PM

5,365 posts, read 6,304,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Actually it was in the DSM-III as recently as 1987.
No, they had this

Ego-dystonic sexual orientation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

in the DSM until 1987.

That condition is related to clinical depression caused by one having coping problems with their homosexuality.

Gay people who were perfectly accepting of their sexual orientation would never have been diagnosed with that condition. Unfortunately, because of the bigoted society we live in, many gay people did and still do suffer clinical depression over their same sex attractions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.