Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 06:23 PM

1,329 posts, read 832,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
. It is not about the people ....it is about how straight people envision gay sex..Seeing gay men do not have a vagina and in some cases resort to anal intercourse turns people off - They think that in comparison to straight sex - gay sex is dirty- unclean and unhealthy. I believe at the core it is this aspect that make straight people feel superior.
Umm... there are straight men into anal sex and gay men that are totally disgusted by anal sex. Being gay has to do with being attracted to the same sex, not HOW you have sex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2012, 06:33 PM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
I don't believe i ever asked for a parade in my honor.. is that what straight people get when they get married?

what i want is for people to stop trying to destroy my legal relationship that is JUST AS VALID as yours.

another conservative that fails to take a civics class.

since marriage comes with GOVERNMENT RIGHTS and BENEFITS. it must be given to ALL EQUALLY.

as it stands right now straight people get 'special legal rights and benefits'.

also the act of voting on this is in and of itself constitutional. since a public vote can't violate the fourteenth amendment to the constitution.

Gee-wiz Rlarson21, how we gonna decide who belongs to this new minority group...by what they do (gay sex) or the way they think (attracted to same sex)?

Gotta have a test or everyone will say they're gay.

Old 06-04-2012, 09:16 PM

4,422 posts, read 6,259,038 times
Quote:
It's a MUTE point to the issue.

they must now KNOW that we live in a CONSTITUTIONAL republic, not a democracy.

they also must KNOW that VOTING on the rights a minority while YOURS are not being voted on isn't constitutional.

So are they bragging about the fact that a lot of states have done something that isn't legally valid?

or are they bragging about the fact that apparently MILLIONS of americans haven't taken a basic government class in high school to know that what they're doing isn't constitutional?

Also these people must not know that there are cities and states that would vote down rights for black people and various other minoritis. Is that something to BRAG ABOUT?

that's WHY we live in a constitutional republic. don't these people understand that.

In other words 31 states have done something that isn't valid.

were most of the people voting on this GAY since it had to do with GAY MARRIAGE?

or where they Straight... if they were straight it wouldn't be any of their business to VOTE on since it's not THEIR marriage rights that were at stake
Personal validation.

Old 06-18-2012, 06:31 PM

70 posts, read 117,613 times
Default It's all about civil rights, but some want to be hateful bigots, so they use

Quote:
since all straight people have to do is simply be born straight to do it and can marry someone they don't even love that they've known for one minutes,

I fail to understand.

Do straight people think they're BETTER than gay people?

if so, on what basis do they think so?

so if someone is born a certain way they don't get this 'privilege?'

if something is a privilege than doesn't someone have to actually DO SOMETHING to EARN IT? being born heterosexual isn't EARNING something, it's an accident of birth.

so i guess gay people have to die and be reborn differently then. that seems fair.. NOT.
It's all about civil rights, but some want to be hateful bigots, so they use religion and their latent claim that they are superior beings to gay people. This attitude by some straights is sick and disgusting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies