Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 05:51 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,929,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
Here is yet another HOMOSEXUAL question in a beauty pagent!! Since everyone is on this "bullying kick", I submit that the homosexaul advocates are the biggest! They are trying force people into accepting their lifestyle at every turn.

After what happened to Prejean 2 years ago, what contestant would dare stand on their true feelings??? And since this girl answers to the affirmative, SURPRISE!! She wins!!

This is just sick!
Duhhhhhhh that man looks like a lady. Forget starvin Afriken kids and our bad economy, we gotta rustle up the posse and get this taken off the picture box! I like a free market but not when it's somethin nasty like homos

PS: Isn't obsessing and getting upset about a beauty pageant something that is considered gay I await your next post on how much you hate Chaz Bono on Dancing With The Stars with copious notes about every episode
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2012, 06:17 PM

1,329 posts, read 829,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
How many straight transgenders do you know???
Being transgendered and homosexual are seperate. One can be straight and transgendered. Just like one can be gay and lesbian and transgendered. They really have nothing to do with each other.

Old 06-04-2012, 06:32 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,321,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DT113876 View Post
Being transgendered and homosexual are seperate. One can be straight and transgendered. Just like one can be gay and lesbian and transgendered. They really have nothing to do with each other.
But wouldn't you have to be homosexual to be transgendered ?
I mean a man who thinks he's a woman will only go out with other men meaning he's in a homosexual relationship..right ?
And if a man who thinks he's a woman goes out with another woman thinking it's a lesbian relationship but it's really heterosexual..right ?

Old 06-04-2012, 06:55 PM

1,329 posts, read 829,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
But wouldn't you have to be homosexual to be transgendered ?
I mean a man who thinks he's a woman will only go out with other men meaning he's in a homosexual relationship..right ?
And if a man who thinks he's a woman goes out with another woman thinking it's a lesbian relationship but it's really heterosexual..right ?
I get you, you are transphobic (in addition to being homophobic) and can't respect somebody's gender identity. No need to respond to this other than to say it's a good thing more and more people don't agree with your biological reductionism of gender. There is no inner male or female essence that makes a person so, its all socially constructed and only loosely related to ones biology.

Old 06-04-2012, 06:58 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,064,775 times
You have to give her credit. She thought quick on her feet to know to say the right thing. She was out to win. She did.

But........we all know very well that she would have been p*ssed big time if someone not born a female had won.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:00 PM

3,006 posts, read 3,862,649 times
Quote:
Here is yet another HOMOSEXUAL question in a beauty pagent!! Since everyone is on this "bullying kick", I submit that the homosexaul advocates are the biggest! They are trying force people into accepting their lifestyle at every turn.

After what happened to Prejean 2 years ago, what contestant would dare stand on their true feelings??? And since this girl answers to the affirmative, SURPRISE!! She wins!!

This is just sick!
Maybe she actually is ok with it? Did that ever cross your mind?

Old 06-04-2012, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT113876 View Post
I get you, you are transphobic (in addition to being homophobic) and can't respect somebody's gender identity. No need to respond to this other than to say it's a good thing more and more people don't agree with your biological reductionism of gender. There is no inner male or female essence that makes a person so, its all socially constructed and only loosely related to ones biology.
I asked an honest question. Don't want to answer it then fine.
But you don't have to start calling me names.

Transgenders don't necessarily get surgical changes so a guy transgender going out with a guy is a homosexual relationship.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
You have to give her credit. She thought quick on her feet to know to say the right thing. She was out to win. She did.

But........we all know very well that she would have been p*ssed big time if someone not born a female had won.
Being PC is higher priority then your right to an opinion.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:28 PM

79,908 posts, read 44,064,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Being PC is higher priority then your right to an opinion.
In a beauty pageant, yes.

Old 06-04-2012, 08:17 PM

1,350 posts, read 2,295,710 times
Quote:
That's MY point! WOMEN....not men!! You can cut off two penis if you like. Your chromosomes still say xy!! You're a DUDE!!

Slicing yourself up and shooting up with crap changes nothing but your shell.
Really???
There are XY women with complete androgen insensitivity syndrome.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Medical...1#.T81s-XnC4Vk

I am PAIS, and I transitioned to female at 18.

And thank god I live in the United States of America where people don't have to conform to what citizenkane2 or HotHandz think or say. Freedom? Isn't it grand!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies