Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 05:06 PM

28,840 posts, read 30,076,387 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Wow, um....really....wow.

I've watched the X-men movies and Nightcrawler was definitely the one that attacked the president.

My scholarly research led me to also watch Logan's Run and it's clear to me that all these body piercings are just the governments way to get people prepared for the crystals they will imbed in our hands after the 2008 elections.

Don't even GET me started on those evil horse riding gorillas that enslave humanity.
OH REally?

LOL, wull I'm gonna get you started...I've done a lot of research and a lot of information in the movie was factual....you want to believe it, fine, you don't...fine...the movie is overflowing with so much information, that you have to watch it a couple of times....Oliver Stone with Col. Prouty and others at the National Press Club disscus his movie "JFK". He goes through his movie point by point against the "Warren Commision" myth.

Hannah...remember the 3 questions that were asked by the Op Ex Agent...? (Played by Southerland)

Fletcher Prouty Info

Pouty coached Don Sutherland for the movie.....
1. Why was Kennedy Shot
2. Who would have benefited by it?
3. Who had the power to cover it up....

Hannah, when your done, would you post it here, or at least, let us know how you did...

Lots of good thoughts for an A+

as I said before, first was John, then Martin, and then Bobby, that was not coincidence...I was very young, but when John was shot...I know I doubted what was going on...and, there is no way, 1 man could have made all those shots....no way....

Hugs
Creme
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2007, 08:28 PM

77,734 posts, read 59,858,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
OH REally?

LOL, wull I'm gonna get you started...I've done a lot of research and a lot of information in the movie was factual....you want to believe it, fine, you don't...fine...the movie is overflowing with so much information, that you have to watch it a couple of times....Oliver Stone with Col. Prouty and others at the National Press Club disscus his movie "JFK". He goes through his movie point by point against the "Warren Commision" myth.

Hannah...remember the 3 questions that were asked by the Op Ex Agent...? (Played by Southerland)

Fletcher Prouty Info

Pouty coached Don Sutherland for the movie.....
1. Why was Kennedy Shot
2. Who would have benefited by it?
3. Who had the power to cover it up....

Hannah, when your done, would you post it here, or at least, let us know how you did...

Lots of good thoughts for an A+

as I said before, first was John, then Martin, and then Bobby, that was not coincidence...I was very young, but when John was shot...I know I doubted what was going on...and, there is no way, 1 man could have made all those shots....no way....

Hugs
Creme
I'm not getting the Hannah reference? Was that in the movie?

What about Reagan? Was that the illuminati too?

Old 09-26-2007, 03:50 AM

Quote:

LOL, no silly.....
Mathguy, wishing you a great day...

Old 09-26-2007, 10:54 AM

Quote:
LOL, no silly.....
Mathguy, wishing you a great day...
A HA! So this is really a cover up for the faked assassination of Reagan!

You have a great day too.

Old 09-26-2007, 10:57 AM

1,226 posts, read 3,635,381 times
Quote:

Actually, that would be me. Sweden = Hannah (ok, just in this case, I can't say I represent my entire people...though sometimes my family sees me as a dictator, hm...)

I just finished watching the JFK movie again. It took 3 hours, and I can say I am even more sure now that Lee Harvey Oswald didn't do it. He might have known about it, but if it was as a conspirator or an intelligence agent I don't know, but I do not believe he did it on his own.
I spent hours watching youtube movies about the assassionation, including the Zapruder movie (of course) and a lecture at the Michigan University about the "single bullet theory", yesterday, and something strikes me: there are so many movies about conspiracys, but very few about Oswald as the lone gunman. Why is this? Are the people believing Oswald did it so sure of it, with the Warren commission in their back, that they don't feel the need to "prove" it to others? Or is it a lack of evidence to back up their case?
How come people claiming it to be a conspiracy are considered paranoid nuts, when the Oswald-believers are considered rational? He was never convicted- and the Warren commission's conclusions cannot be considered fair. He was not given a fair trial, and should therefore not be considered guilty beyond a doubt, especially not when so much is pointing at other angles.
According to the nitrate test, he had not fired a gun that day. You need to wash your hands a lot to be able to get it all off after firing a gun, and since most all of the minutes after the murder and Oswald's arrest at the theater are known, there is no time for that extensive hand wash. And he supposedly shot two people that day. His handprint was found on the rifle (after a week, though. It was not found before, and if they were that bad at finding it, then how do we know they weren't just as bad in other "evidence"-cases?) so he cannot according to logical thinking have been wearing gloves. The print may have been made before the Kennedy murder, but according to forensic science, that print would have been smeared out when he shot Kennedy, wearing gloves. So, no gloves, yet no nitrate on his hands.
There were atleast two witnesses to the shooting of J.D. Tippet, and non of them say it was Oswald. They said the contrary, it was not him, yet they were not to speak to the Warren commision about this. Why was this if the truth was indeed searched for?

I don't believe Secret Service as a general was "in on it", considering the reactions of the agents who were trying to protect the president but were unable to do so for different reasons (J.F.K. own demands, etc), but there were something strange going on. Why were so many of the ground rules broken? A 90 degree turn was the maximum, yet Kennedy's limosine was allowed the 110 degree turn from Huston to Elm street. Why wasn't the area scrutinized by FBI and Secret Service as it should always be? Why weren't there more agents there? They were fewer than normal, eventhough they had recieved threats to the presidents safety. Why?
Why were testimonies altered? Was it to cover a murder plot in which federal agents participated, or was it to cover up the huge, embarressing mistakes made by agents?

Let's say Oswald did it, on his own without any other shooters: why didn't he shot Kennedy when he was directly infront of him, on Huston street? Why wait for him to turn into Elm street? Was it because he enticipated the limosine to slow down for the turn, afterwhich it would accelerate yet not drive as fast as before? Or was it to make it more difficult to trace where the bullets came from? (Obviously, if he did it, it was not) What other reasons may it have been?

The most strange thing about this, to me, is how could the FBI know in just one hour, who did it, why, how etc, and yet to this day, never change a thing in their point of view? In a normal investigation, wouldn't they want to keep their minds open for a bit longer, and as the evicence comes in, change their perceptions about what happened? When does any investigators know eveything about a case and never change a thing later on as they investigate the evidence? There is never such an obvious case as that, not even when someone is caught read handed. And in a case like this...

What really keeps annoying me, is the fact that this was the muder of a president. Why was it not investigated properly? If this had been a normal case, heads within the FBI, Secret Service, the police etc would have roled. The investigation was a disaster, yet nothing has been done to "fix it". That is, to me, the biggest why. A huge why.

Thank you all for your tips, I will look them all up carefully. Keeo posting them, both anti-Oswald-as-the-murderer and the Oswald-did-it. And neutral. Everything is good.

(I have a lot of theories alreadu here, now I just need to translate them into Swedish since this is a History/Swedish- report...)

Old 09-26-2007, 11:01 AM

4,407 posts, read 9,089,107 times
In the archives of prisonplanet.com there is an interview with LBJ's mistress a year or so before she passed away. She says she was priviliged to some info. the night before. There was a private meeting where LBJ and others outlined the plans for the assasination.

Old 09-26-2007, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweden View Post
Actually, that would be me. Sweden = Hannah (ok, just in this case, I can't say I represent my entire people...though sometimes my family sees me as a dictator, hm...)

I just finished watching the JFK movie again. It took 3 hours, and I can say I am even more sure now that Lee Harvey Oswald didn't do it. He might have known about it, but if it was as a conspirator or an intelligence agent I don't know, but I do not believe he did it on his own.
I spent hours watching youtube movies about the assassionation, including the Zapruder movie (of course) and a lecture at the Michigan University about the "single bullet theory", yesterday, and something strikes me: there are so many movies about conspiracys, but very few about Oswald as the lone gunman. Why is this? Are the people believing Oswald did it so sure of it, with the Warren commission in their back, that they don't feel the need to "prove" it to others? Or is it a lack of evidence to back up their case?
How come people claiming it to be a conspiracy are considered paranoid nuts, when the Oswald-believers are considered rational? He was never convicted- and the Warren commission's conclusions cannot be considered fair. He was not given a fair trial, and should therefore not be considered guilty beyond a doubt, especially not when so much is pointing at other angles.
According to the nitrate test, he had not fired a gun that day. You need to wash your hands a lot to be able to get it all off after firing a gun, and since most all of the minutes after the murder and Oswald's arrest at the theater are known, there is no time for that extensive hand wash. And he supposedly shot two people that day. His handprint was found on the rifle (after a week, though. It was not found before, and if they were that bad at finding it, then how do we know they weren't just as bad in other "evidence"-cases?) so he cannot according to logical thinking have been wearing gloves. The print may have been made before the Kennedy murder, but according to forensic science, that print would have been smeared out when he shot Kennedy, wearing gloves. So, no gloves, yet no nitrate on his hands.
There were atleast two witnesses to the shooting of J.D. Tippet, and non of them say it was Oswald. They said the contrary, it was not him, yet they were not to speak to the Warren commision about this. Why was this if the truth was indeed searched for?

I don't believe Secret Service as a general was "in on it", considering the reactions of the agents who were trying to protect the president but were unable to do so for different reasons (J.F.K. own demands, etc), but there were something strange going on. Why were so many of the ground rules broken? A 90 degree turn was the maximum, yet Kennedy's limosine was allowed the 110 degree turn from Huston to Elm street. Why wasn't the area scrutinized by FBI and Secret Service as it should always be? Why weren't there more agents there? They were fewer than normal, eventhough they had recieved threats to the presidents safety. Why?
Why were testimonies altered? Was it to cover a murder plot in which federal agents participated, or was it to cover up the huge, embarressing mistakes made by agents?

Let's say Oswald did it, on his own without any other shooters: why didn't he shot Kennedy when he was directly infront of him, on Huston street? Why wait for him to turn into Elm street? Was it because he enticipated the limosine to slow down for the turn, afterwhich it would accelerate yet not drive as fast as before? Or was it to make it more difficult to trace where the bullets came from? (Obviously, if he did it, it was not) What other reasons may it have been?

The most strange thing about this, to me, is how could the FBI know in just one hour, who did it, why, how etc, and yet to this day, never change a thing in their point of view? In a normal investigation, wouldn't they want to keep their minds open for a bit longer, and as the evicence comes in, change their perceptions about what happened? When does any investigators know eveything about a case and never change a thing later on as they investigate the evidence? There is never such an obvious case as that, not even when someone is caught read handed. And in a case like this...

What really keeps annoying me, is the fact that this was the muder of a president. Why was it not investigated properly? If this had been a normal case, heads within the FBI, Secret Service, the police etc would have roled. The investigation was a disaster, yet nothing has been done to "fix it". That is, to me, the biggest why. A huge why.

Thank you all for your tips, I will look them all up carefully. Keeo posting them, both anti-Oswald-as-the-murderer and the Oswald-did-it. And neutral. Everything is good.

(I have a lot of theories alreadu here, now I just need to translate them into Swedish since this is a History/Swedish- report...)
you go girl, and why was their smoke seen coming from the grassy knoll?

Hannah, there absolutely had to be more then one shooter and I'm guessing, at least 2 if not 3, to get off a shot like that? Also, ohhh, who was the guy sitting in the front seat...who got wounded, at the same time...

How in the world could they have lost the brain? Why did they move him?
Why was all of Washington's phones down for an hour...why were there not Op ex agents all over the roofs, and the entire area, like you said...

Its just to creepy to think about, yanno.

Old 09-26-2007, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose cannon View Post
In the archives of prisonplanet.com there is an interview with LBJ's mistress a year or so before she passed away. She says she was priviliged to some info. the night before. There was a private meeting where LBJ and others outlined the plans for the assasination.

see, there ya go...people do not simply make these kind of stories up, especially her? She probably wanted to get it off her chest for years, but was afraid, but upon her death bed, she had nothing to fear any longer.

Here is another thing, our government also accomplished something else during that whole thing...and that is, stiking fear in everyone...remember the woman Garrison wanted to testify, whose signature on her so called testimony was not her own, and her testimony was changed around? She knew the truth and was scared and refused to testify.

people never believed that 911 was going to happen and it did, and even now, to this day, if you talk about other attacks, people call you a looney tune...sheesh, when will Americans wake up?

for the nay sayers...

YouTube - JFK Speech on Secret Societies and Freedom of Speech

Last edited by cremebrulee; 09-26-2007 at 12:27 PM..

Old 09-26-2007, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loose cannon View Post
Wow, they're going to kill the president and they let the mistress in on the secret the day before? Um, prison planet is a hack site worse than even rense.....I'd suggest you find an original source for this "information" before believing it.

Let me give you an example:

"My Father, Joe Mathguy told me on his death bed that he was the guy that actually shot Kennedy. He was paid by LBJ himself in gold from atlantis which is buried under area 51."

Feel free to reference this source to prove to any doubters you meet. After all, you found it on the internet at city-data.com

Old 09-26-2007, 03:29 PM

Quote:
see, there ya go...people do not simply make these kind of stories up, especially her? She probably wanted to get it off her chest for years, but was afraid, but upon her death bed, she had nothing to fear any longer.

Here is another thing, our government also accomplished something else during that whole thing...and that is, stiking fear in everyone...remember the woman Garrison wanted to testify, whose signature on her so called testimony was not her own, and her testimony was changed around? She knew the truth and was scared and refused to testify.

people never believed that 911 was going to happen and it did, and even now, to this day, if you talk about other attacks, people call you a looney tune...sheesh, when will Americans wake up?

for the nay sayers...

YouTube - JFK Speech on Secret Societies and Freedom of Speech

Um,.....you realize that there is another you-tube guy is claiming that JFK's speech (that same one) was actually warning about 9-11 instead? Are you working for the government trying to throw us off the TRUTH?

YouTube - JFK telling us the 911 truth

That speech is a smile on the dog....it's very very likely that speech was a veiled dig at the USSR for not allowing free press etc. (Also could be a stab at Castro). Additionally, there has been press censorship in the US....certainly during WW2 etc.

Getting your information from You Tube and for profit movies and not going to first sources is something you need to strongly reconsider and that's why you see this crap on you tube etc. because it's junk info-tainment.

P.S. The photo montage to the speech you linked included photo-shopped pictures of Bush, Cheney as evil heads in clouds and in storm trooper outfits.....also included pictures from the TV show MacGuyver and a nice picture of Charlie Sheen from a movie.

Nothing says credibility and government conspiracy like pictures of MacGuyver. -Patti and Selma

P.S.S. My TV told me tonight that George Bush I tried to kill his neighbor, a nuclear power plant worker named Homer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies