Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2012, 08:16 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I have answered this question ten times
This is an unadulterated, bald faced lie. You have directly refused to answer it every time it has been asked.

That is now eleven times, since in this post you have failed yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier
why should I assume that you will not deem my answer to be "not correct" this time around?
I have never deemed your answer to be "not correct" since you have never provided one. How can I deem "not correct" that which does not exist?

Quote:
You have still answered my question a grand total of ZERO times.
Of course. It was asked only as a red herring in your effort to squirm out of answering the question posed to you first. It takes an idiot to attempt such a pathetic tactic, and another idiot to fall for it.

You will note, I did not fall for it.

Now. Let's make it an even dozen.

Do you believe in Creationism? Yes or no?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2012, 08:29 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
This is an unadulterated, bald faced lie. You have directly refused to answer it every time it has been asked.

That is now eleven times, since in this post you have failed yet again.

I have never deemed your answer to be "not correct" since you have never provided one. How can I deem "not correct" that which does not exist?

Of course. It was asked only as a red herring in your effort to squirm out of answering the question posed to you first. It takes an idiot to attempt such a pathetic tactic, and another idiot to fall for it.

You will note, I did not fall for it.

Now. Let's make it an even dozen.

Do you believe in Creationism? Yes or no?
I have answered this question and you refuse to accept my answer.

You have also refused to answer my question - wanna take a stab at it?

Old 06-07-2012, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I have answered this question and you refuse to accept my answer.
You just refused to answer in a 12th time.

Let's go for 13.

Do you believe in creationism? Yes or no?

Quote:
You have also refused to answer my question - wanna take a stab at it?
You first.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:07 PM

31 posts, read 35,561 times
Default Atheists Agnostics Evolutionists Please Wake UP from your Drug induced Stupor

you brainwashed nay sayers can never understand nor care to investigate the truth with an openmind. At least many scientists who have studied creation from the smallest cell to the unfathomable universe are finally humbly acknowledging that there has to be a designer yes an intelligent creator. Yes your scientists who you claim as your leaders and backers of your preposterous belief in evolution now are changing their tune.. Its time that you start following your leaders and mentors in their new beleif in God.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:18 PM

31 posts, read 35,561 times
Evolution is DEAD deal with it. you can bury the load of crap including the handfull of useless bones that prove nothing and erroneous theories made up by satan and his demons and bury that manure 6ft feet under even better yet burn it. So all you who want to live an immoral lawless life because you claim there is no God. think Again it wont exempt you from judgement in the end. So best turnaround Acknowledge Gods existance learn of his ways and what he wants from us humans. and ask for mercy through jesus. john 17:3

Old 06-07-2012, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnyvince View Post
you brainwashed nay sayers can never understand nor care to investigate the truth with an openmind. At least many scientists who have studied creation from the smallest cell to the unfathomable universe are finally humbly acknowledging that there has to be a designer yes an intelligent creator. Yes your scientists who you claim as your leaders and backers of your preposterous belief in evolution now are changing their tune.. Its time that you start following your leaders and mentors in their new beleif in God.
A whoooooole lotta crazy in that post!

Edited to add:
Who knew you would immediately out do it with your follow up?

Old 06-07-2012, 09:23 PM

Quote:
You just refused to answer in a 12th time.

Let's go for 13.

Do you believe in creationism? Yes or no?

You first.
I have already answered your question multiple times. Answer my question(at least make ONE ATTEMPT) - and then maybe I will consider answering yours AGAIN.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:25 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,820,716 times
Quote:
Do not be misled by mistaking the "Big Bang" to be the "beginning" of the universe. It is merely the point at which the universe became as it is now.

And do not mistake universal heat death for an "end" to the universe. It would be a very different, far less interesting universe, but a universe none the less

Remember, if the Laws of Conservation are true (an in all of human history we have never witnessed an exception to them) then matter/energy cannot be created or destroyed. It can only be conserved.

It can therefore have no beginning and no end.
you might want to take note that i used the phrase "known universe". i recognize that there might be an unending cycle of creation and destruction of the universe, or that there might be many parallel universes, or that our known universe is just a bubble in a sea of universe bubbles, but with current technology we cant see any other bubbles.

by the way the law of conservation of energy says energy/matter can neither be created or destroyed, only converted.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
by the way the law of conservation of energy says energy/matter can neither be created or destroyed, only converted.
Saying this will start a debate on what exactly constitutes a closed system.

Old 06-07-2012, 09:36 PM

4,361 posts, read 7,172,111 times
There is so much we don't know about how things came to be. However, we do know that it's all waaaaaaaaaaay older than 5,000 years. The belief in 'God' and evolution can coexist. What if "God" created the physical rules and laws that bind the universe and which set billions of years of evolution in motion? I'm not saying that's how it happened, but it makes a heck of a lot more sense than the belief that everything was created in 7 days about 5,000 years ago. That form of creationism has been disproven definitively. Uttering anything about its presumed truth just makes you look dumb.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies