Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2012, 07:47 AM

15,896 posts, read 11,934,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
It was pot. Also, this happend about 12 years ago, and bath salts did not turn up as designer drug until around 2004.

Then it had to be laced. It could have been "wet", who knows? Nothing like that has ever happened to me, nor has it happened to anybody else that I know. And if it was laced, don't think for a second, someone can't put something in your drink too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2012, 07:49 AM

13,620 posts, read 12,689,270 times
Quote:
No, it doesn't hurt, because I believe that the manufacturer of approved medication is entiteled to sell the product and make profit on it. I disagree we were better off when people could buy heroin off the shelf. Are you trying to make a joke?
ya!! your a fool.. or you work for big pharma..?? a big chunk of the profits come from the pharmacetical pills that hit the streets..

here's the truth again!!
Crackdown on painkiller abuse fuels new wave of heroin addiction - Open Channel

and lets get this straight i never said that hard drugs are good,, hard drugs suck!! and where did i make a joke about hard drugs..,, we are talking about mj here..

Old 06-18-2012, 07:59 AM

76,972 posts, read 47,297,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Then it had to be laced. It could have been "wet", who knows? Nothing like that has ever happened to me, nor has it happened to anybody else that I know. And if it was laced, don't think for a second, someone can't put something in your drink too.
You never got paranoid when you smoked? Really? I don't think I know any user who never got paranoid.

Old 06-18-2012, 08:01 AM

Quote:
It was pot. Also, this happend about 12 years ago, and bath salts did not turn up as designer drug until around 2004.

well lets say for a moment "it was just pot"??? does one or two casses of crazyness warrant making a substance illegal for all.... i know you will say yes..

then that means that drinking alcohol should be illegal!!!! over 10 thousand people die on americas roads every year from drunk drivers.. even with strict dui laws.. and thats just on the roads,, does not count all the injured people and homicides caused by drunks.. drinking should be illegal and so should half the big pharma drugs out there based on you analysis

just listen to the big pharma commercials when they are addvertising one of their new drugs, some of the side effects are death

so your weak statments are getting old

Old 06-18-2012, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
ya!! your a fool.. or you work for big pharma..?? a big chunk of the profits come from the pharmacetical pills that hit the streets.. .
You argue that legal meds caused such big problem? And you want to legalize more drugs?

Old 06-18-2012, 08:03 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,640,074 times
Quote:
You don't know that.

I don't know, but he found himself wondering on the streets of South Beach in his underwear. Actually I think it was just strong pot.

Before he hit the streets, he was in the hotel room going through the usual pot motions. He went: "Shhhh....did you hear that?", "is someone coming?", "what if they can smell it in the hallway?", "what if someone calls the cops?" "should I flush the rest down the toilet?". I feel sorry for people when they get like that, but it happens all the time to pot heads.
How do you know what I know and don't know?

Miami man shot dead eating a man's face may have been on LSD-like drug | World news | guardian.co.uk

Your friend sounds like he got PCP or LSD. Marijuana, no matter how strong does not make you take your clothes off. The stripping down sounds like LSD, the paranoia sounds like speed.
From what I am reading about this 'bath salts'....I'd say that is probably what your friend had.
Take the strongest marijuana in the world and smoke it, you might get paranoid and that's because you already are and the marijuana enhances it. But be so out of it that you are naked? No way. I'm not buying that one for a second.
And NO - it does NOT happen to pot smokers ALL the time. If it did then places like Arcata and Garberville would have all kinds of emergency calls for that kind of behavior, but they don't.
You should go and spend a week in Garberville some time, just leave the chip on your shoulder at home. What you will find there are a bunch of friendly, helpful, happy people.
Just don't confuse the tweekers and think they are stoners just because they smoke pot.

Old 06-18-2012, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post
then that means that drinking alcohol should be illegal!!!! over 10 thousand people die on americas roads every year from drunk drivers.. even with strict dui laws.. and thats just on the roads,, does not count all the injured people and homicides caused by drunks.. drinking should be illegal and so should half the big pharma drugs out there based on you analysis
Feel free to launch an anti-alcohol crusade

Old 06-18-2012, 08:04 AM

Quote:
You never got paranoid when you smoked? Really? I don't think I know any user who never got paranoid.

i never get paranoid on pot !!! did some crazy wild things on booze though!! one of the real gatway drugs

Old 06-18-2012, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Feel free to launch an anti-alcohol crusade

pot is safer than alcohol.. i know i've done both...

Old 06-18-2012, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlKaMyst View Post
Speculation. I live in Miami, and I am quite familiar with the news about the zombie, and they do not have the results proving bath salts yet. All they know at this point is that he had marijuana in his system.

Quote:
Your friend sounds like he got PCP or LSD. Marijuana, no matter how strong does not make you take your clothes off. The stripping down sounds like LSD, the paranoia sounds like speed.
He was already stripped down because he had planned to go to bed after smoking his joint, but then the paranoia, etc hit him like a ton of bricks.

Quote:
From what I am reading about this 'bath salts'....I'd say that is probably what your friend had.
This occurred years before bath salts hit FL the streets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies