Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 09:18 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times

Advertisements

I watched about 10 minutes of that video and finally saw a billionaire, one of the Kochs. They talked so long about the grassroots level of the Tea Party and then finally got the Kochs involved. I wonder how many people know the Kochs. I live very near, 125 miles, from one of them and know that they are considered heroes in Wichita but I wouldn't know either of them if I met him on the street. Yeah, they run the movement from the top.

Are you ready for some info about George Soros and all his supposedly left leaning organizations? Think Progress, Media Matters, Moveon.org, the whole Occupy movement and so many others. I wonder if you have any idea how much power he has with those things he owns. Is there a chance that he could buy and sell the Kochs if he took a notion to do so?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2012, 09:33 PM

5,503 posts, read 7,332,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerbilzak View Post
The limits of the right-wing brain. It's all she can understand.
Temppest is left wing.

Old 06-06-2012, 09:35 PM

701 posts, read 1,032,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikoshaprl View Post
Temppest is left wing.
I know. You got your reference wrong.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:16 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
You don't care that your beloved GOP are completely owned by special interest groups like the Kochs, who's only agenda is to destroy the middle class to reign in fascism?
The only ones that could possibly support the Koch / GOP radical right wing agenda are either very wealthy and greedy scumbags, or incredibly stupid yokels.
I just invited you to stop calling me an incredibly stupid yokel. I am one of those people but not what you called us. I am not wealthy so I guess you consider me a yokel. I think that makes us about equal in the name calling except that I haven't called you anything quite that nasty. I will if you keep on though.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:36 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,857,391 times
It is a good video. some connections I knew nothing about. The teaP wants freedom yet not truth after all we know that will set you free... This is an Australian that did this investigation, he has no axe to grind but his revelations are very interesting.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:40 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times
Better the Koch brothers than old man Soros who has been proven to bring down governments. The old fart.

Old 06-06-2012, 10:46 PM

580 posts, read 449,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
...You don't persuade anyone with this type of trolling and name calling...
Nope, no name calling from Mr. Ed today...

...well, except for these few accidental examples...

"...No one follows that jug-eared fool save for ignorant people who don't know better..."

"...God, defending that steaming pile is now a full-time job for the c-d lefties..."

Old 06-06-2012, 10:48 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,909,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Yeah I just want the tea party exposed
Again.....the Tea Party isn't the Tea Party...

How many times have you been learned on this?? It's cool to let stuff zing off you...it's called willful ignorance.

All you are doing is spewing against the Neo-Cons like you always have been just with a new name!!!

Find some ties to Ron Paul and the Koch Brothers...then you have something....

Until then, you just have the same BS propaganda.

Old 06-06-2012, 11:11 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,506,675 times
I wonder if old man Soros needs to have body guards everywhere he goes like the Koch brothers do? They get death threats, does Soros? People trying to shut down Koch headquarters. Just where is Soros' headquarters and do people try to shut it down? Heck, OWS doesn't even bother Soros. Not while he is paying them to protest. Just who owns what?

Old 06-06-2012, 11:15 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,809,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I wonder if old man Soros needs to have body guards everywhere he goes like the Koch brothers do? They get death threats, does Soros? People trying to shut down Koch headquarters. Just where is Soros' headquarters and do people try to shut it down? Heck, OWS doesn't even bother Soros. Not while he is paying them to protest. Just who owns what?
Soros is a fabricated boogyman made up mostly by Beck. Soros has donated only a fraction of what the Koch's have to political campaigns.
The Koch's also single handedly created the uprising of the tea party radicals and owns their politicians like Walker in Wisconsin. Trying to make any kind of comparison of the Koch's to soros is just downright laughable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies