Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 11:01 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,003,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Thanks. Do you know any other teenage boys me and the other homosexuals might have a minute or two with?
I will not help further your mission of perversion - do your own recruiting.

17,842 posts, read 14,381,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
You think that it is OK for gay predators to convince someone to be gay?
Quote:
Of course that's okay. It's the only way us homosexuals can increase our ranks in the war against goodness and normalcy. We're like vampires in that way.
Quote:
I must have misread his post. It was a quick read as I was taking a short break in between corrupting two young teenage boys into the depravity of homosexual sex. God I love doing my part for the cause by recruiting young boys and turning them gay.
Some bigoted idiots don't deserve a serious answer based on facts and evidence. They just ignore it anyway.

14,917 posts, read 13,098,699 times
Quote:
I don't know what this post is supposed to mean.
Sure you do. You're not that stupid. Stop playing dumb.

Old 06-09-2012, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Sure you do. You're not that stupid. Stop playing dumb.
Why don't you help me out? The poster insinuated that I had lied - since this is false - I was confused as to the purpose of the post.

14,917 posts, read 13,098,699 times
Quote:
I will not help further your mission of perversion - do your own recruiting.
Perhaps I can try to recruit you?

22,632 posts, read 14,939,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
Those are exactly the questions conservatives are wondering about when we view gay activists, or other leftists. Because your own words ironically fit them perfectly.

I know that you will probably overlook the hatred and bigotry on the left. But if you want to know the truth, it is precisely the left's seething hatred and intolerance that has created such a backlash against it in recent years.
Oh, I see.

You're playing the childish "I know you are, but what am I?" game.

You see, I believe that all citizens deserve equality, justice, liberty and respect. LGBT people deserve to be treated as fellow citizens, NOT second-class citizens.

The views I see here reek of ignorance, prejudice, and intolerance. Nobody is trying to suppress the heterosexual majority. Nobody is trying to prevent the recognition of heterosexual marriages.

The red hot hatred that burns in you against gay people, is not, in my view a good thing. Your anti-gay hatred is like a toxic poison running through your veins. I must say: you don't have to suffer these insane prejudices! You can learn that love and acceptance and respect is healthier than your Westboro Baptist mindset ...

Look at the beautiful rainbow colors the Empire State Building will be bathed with during LGBT Pride Week coming up the last week in June.
A million New Yorkers will be celebrating gay pride in just two weeks - gay, straight, bi, transgender, asexual, etc. - you could be part of this joyous celebration too.

Old 06-09-2012, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Perhaps I can try to recruit you?
No thanks.

Old 06-09-2012, 11:05 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,481,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Take it up with the Catholic Archdiocese if you're truly worried about it.
Wow, Bitter.

Old 06-09-2012, 11:18 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,381,370 times
Quote:
Why don't you help me out? The poster insinuated that I had lied - since this is false - I was confused as to the purpose of the post.
My apologies. I shouldn't have just 'insinuated' that you are happy to deliberately lie, when I know it for a fact.

Old 06-09-2012, 11:26 PM

4,486 posts, read 5,223,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Well, I am gay and I don't think I'm gonna attack anyone right now.

If it feels good to express your prejudice and hatred, go ahead. In a democracy, even bigots have a right to express their lies and slanders.

I will say this: you do not have to suffer from your seething hatred and intolerance. I invite you to step out of the shadows and darkness of prejudice and bigotry into the sunshine of tolerance, mutual respect, truth, love, and joy.

Tomorrow - LGBT Pride Parade - tens of thousands of LGBT people in my city will be marching with our Mayor and City Council members and state representatives in a spirit of love and brotherhood and sisterhood. We will be celebrating the election of the first openly gay man and LGBT civil rights leader to our state capitol.

In two weeks the biggest parade of all in New York City will take place ... no, it is not the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade or the St. Paddy's Day Parade ... but the Mayor will be marching and the festivities will be celebrated by one million people (I was just in NYC this week and I learned this in the local daily newspapers).

So why the hatred?

Isn't it wonderful that we are all different?

Don't your neighbors deserve to be treated with dignity, respect, and the equality that all law-abiding tax paying and voting citizens the Constitution guarantees them?
It's not hatred Honey, It's fear.

All of the homophobic rantings on here have one thing in common. They see gays as some abhorrent, sub-human group, and the thought of "them" being their equals scares the crap out of them.

If everyone were equal the homophobes would lose their self appointed "special" status and would have to be just like everybody else.

They're so afraid that they can't even formulate a rational argument.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies