Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 05:50 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,073,390 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendaleMiami View Post
a&m is a funny guy. he was bragging in some other thread about how he paid to send his kids to private school because he is afraid of public schools (possibly because there are minorities in public schools, but that remains unconfirmed as of this point in time.) he sure knows a lot about morality and human nature. the irony is that a&m is a public school but he apparently wasn't well-educated enough to know that fact.
Like the way you misinterpreted what I said.... talk about funny (and ignorant)

It seems as if you are also unaware of the topic..... you know, what the thread is about.....it is about a rapper being gunned down and the causes

When you get past the 10th grade in your crappy public high school, maybe you will be able to follow along

Old 06-12-2012, 05:52 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,595,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PosterExtraordinaire View Post
what is wrong with popular music? people like things with a catchy beat, melody, whatever. Do you see people telling you how your taste in cakes is "nothing to brag about."
I was just responding in regards to it simply rap music lacking intelligence. Just because I am not a fan of it does not mean I think it should not exist. Comprehend that?

Old 06-12-2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
you got that wrong, i don't think anything out of your mouth sounds like music. Just annoying

You can come here and tell me what your opinion is. but in the end it's the opinion of a nobody and the only use i could get of it is if somehow i could wipe my ass with your opinion.
Annoying... is subjective

Many people (myself included) think ignorance is annoying.... the fact that you are ignorant (and have bad taste) is therefore annoying

You are awfully hostile.... the cRAP music you listen too??

Go go on there gangsta..... have fun with ....uhh..life

Yeah, I am laughing at you (as many others are)

Old 06-12-2012, 05:55 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,660,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynight View Post
I was just responding in regards to it simply rap music lacking intelligence. Just because I am not a fan of it does not mean I think it should not exist. Comprehend that?
I know what you were doing but i'm sick of people on their high horses like someone should really give a **** what your taste in music is.....

if you don't like it, fine don't listen to it.

Old 06-12-2012, 05:56 PM

57 posts, read 50,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Annoying... is subjective

Many people (myself included) think ignorance is annoying.... the fact that you are ignorant (and have bad taste) is therefore annoying

You are awfully hostile.... the cRAP music you listen too??

Go go on there gangsta..... have fun with ....uhh..life

Yeah, I am laughing at you (as many others are)
what do you listen to, mr. private school smart guy?

Old 06-12-2012, 05:56 PM

2,112 posts, read 2,595,200 times
Quote:
I know what you were doing but i'm sick of people on their high horses like someone should really give a **** what your taste in music is.....

if you don't like it, fine don't listen to it.
And that's exactly what I do, lol.

Old 06-12-2012, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendaleMiami View Post
what do you listen to, mr. private school smart guy?
I listen to jazz, classical, rock..... anything with talent

Now go run along and play with your other friend..... that little boy

Old 06-12-2012, 06:10 PM

537 posts, read 818,633 times
Wasn't this topic originally about a rapper getting killed in Atlanta?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies