Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 08:24 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,347,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
So let's see your link where Michelle Obama OR the city of New York have ties to the story you posted???....

Let's see who is stupid and a liar...shall we????

Would you or would you not say that someone who's running a large scale anti-obesity campaign might have interest in this?

Michelle Obama's Obesity Campaign 'Let's Move' Turns 1: Is It Working?

Would you or would you not say that a city that is trying to ban soda might also want to ban something like this?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/31/ny...pagewanted=all

Old 06-13-2012, 08:28 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
I love it when clueless, ignorant fools try to say that they're smarter that other people. Thanks for posting, Mark. Pure comedy gold!
I agree, especially someone that thinks a Bacon Sundae is Big News and are proud to bring us all the "news", thanks for the laugh

Old 06-13-2012, 08:31 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Would you or would you not say that someone who's running a large scale anti-obesity campaign might have interest in this?

Would you or would you not say that a city that is trying to ban soda might also want to ban something like this?

Yes, by all means be outraged that the First Lady wants us to eat healthy. Not to worry, I assure you no one would dare stop your from eating whatever you want, go ahead supersize that Sundae, have two.
Just curious do you take an anti-obesity campaign personally? Does it hit a little too close to home for ya

Old 06-13-2012, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
I agree, especially someone that thinks a Bacon Sundae is Big News and are proud to bring us all the "news", thanks for the laugh
I don't think it's big news. I think it's funny. You're quite welcome. I look forward to seeing you on the forum going forward........

Old 06-13-2012, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Yes, by all means be outraged that the First Lady wants us to eat healthy. Not to worry, I assure you no one would dare stop your from eating whatever you want, go ahead supersize that Sundae, have two.
Just curious do you take an anti-obesity campaign personally? Does it hit a little too close to home for ya
Nanny state liberalism is offensive. I take it personally in any form. Hit close to home? I could run circles around most people on this forum and I'm sure that you're no exception. Not even a good try- FAIL

Old 06-13-2012, 08:38 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,239 times
Quote:

So let's recap...

reconmark
Status: "Trying to take the right path." Edit (set 1 year ago)

3,563 posts, read 1,314,632 times

Quote:
Compared to you Mark.....yes, I am

At least you can admit that. Good work

So let's see your link where Michelle Obama OR the city of New York have ties to the story you posted???....

Notice the bold typed area...once again for the slow ones.
ties to the story you posted

So, failing to support your thread's assertion, failing to dis-prove my accusation of stupidity and dishonesty, you roll out two entirely non-related articles.

Thanks for proving my point....

Now go defend yourself from the other posters who are calling you a nincompoop...

Old 06-13-2012, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
So let's recap...

reconmark
Status: "Trying to take the right path." Edit (set 1 year ago)

3,563 posts, read 1,314,632 times

Quote:
Compared to you Mark.....yes, I am

At least you can admit that. Good work

Notice the bold typed area...once again for the slow ones.
ties to the story you posted

So, failing to support your thread's assertion, failing to dis-prove my accusation of stupidity and dishonesty, you roll out two entirely non-related articles.

Thanks for proving my point....

Now go defend yourself from the other posters who are calling you a nincompoop...

1 + 1 does = 2....unless you're a product of the school system of THE worst hellhole in the USA....Deeeeetroit

Old 06-13-2012, 08:41 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,822,592 times
Quote:
What kind of interest do you have? One that is happy, or one that thinks it is stupid for people to overload and choke to death on bacon (which, BTW, I would prefer them go thru over burdening the health care system)? Since you've created a thread on the subject, I am sure you have an interest on the subject. What is it?

Old 06-13-2012, 08:43 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,960,239 times
This about sums up your thread:

It's been slaughtered for it's stupidity!!!

Next!!!

Old 06-13-2012, 08:44 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
This has nothing to do with the First Lady.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies