Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 10:35 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
While I wish a much stronger stance wouldve been taken to combat that, we indeed have proof that it was spoken out against loudly but met with harsh resistance from liberals and the media. Some of that is even on tape. But go ahead and ignore that like you do everything else. Go ahead and give some **** poor excuse or deflection.

Obama is your idea of a respectable leader. I think that says enough about you that I really dont need to hear much more from you. No, not telling you to shut up, just that you arent worth my time.
Learn to digest the fact of impotency of the people you make excuses for. But then, they wanted that to happen. Why else would deregulating AIG, Lehman Brothers... to lend at over 30:1 be a great idea? You help lenders with a purpose, or just for the sake of it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2012, 10:37 AM

4,911 posts, read 3,429,907 times
Quote:
So Obama came out last week with his "big" speech on the economy. Let's just say, it didnt go too well. He actually had to release a statement later that day to contradict what he said earlier.

It was so bad, in fact, he is going to try it AGAIN. I guess tomorrow.

This guy just doesnt get it. We dont want another speech. If you have to redo a speech on our bad economy, then perhaps its time you just give up now. He doesnt understand economics, and its obvious. People are sick of your speeches too. Enough with the meaningless words and bs.

He has also resurrected the blame game. He actually just started again to go back to the blame Bush, blame them nonsense.

Who the hell wants a man to lead this country who has constantly looked for someone or something to pin blame on?! He doesnt take accountability for anything. And let's say this or that is someone else's fault, fine. Shut up and fix it, and if you cant then stop and get the hell out of the way. He has blamed things on earth quakes, Europe, Bush, the GOP, and others.

How you liberals can admire and look up to this man is just mind blowing. He is in no way shape or form, a leader. Leaders dont stand there and whine and blame over and over and over again. The guy has been doing this crap for over 3 years.

But go ahead Obama. Resort to the whining and blaming again. Im sure voters (ones that arent drones) will really look up to you for that and rush to pull the lever for you.

How can one even respect someone like this? Do other people in your lives who you do respect, constantly whine and complain and blame?
9/11
3,000 dead
Republican in White House

5/1
Osama bin Laden dead
Barack Obama in White House

Old 06-14-2012, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
9/11
3,000 dead

5/1
Osama bin Laden dead
But... 9/11 was Clinton's fault.

Old 06-14-2012, 10:42 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Quote:
9/11
3,000 dead

5/1
Osama bin Laden dead

You show me where Bush was blaming others for 9/11? Others except our enemies. It was some of the left that blamed America for 9/11. Saddam was killed under Bush, but he didnt give some ME, I speech afterwards like Obama did.

Again, still waiting for answers to my questions. I dont expect any.

Old 06-14-2012, 10:45 AM

Quote:
You show me where Bush was blaming others for 9/11?
"They looked at our response after the hostage crisis in Iran, the bombings of the Marine barracks in Lebanon, the first World Trade Center attack, the killing of American soldiers in Somalia, the destruction of two U.S. embassies in Africa, and the attack on the USS Cole. They concluded that free societies lacked the courage and character to defend themselves against a determined enemy."
- George W "the courageous one with character" Bush, 2005

Old 06-14-2012, 10:48 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,003,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
"They looked at our response after the hostage crisis in Iran, the bombings of the Marine barracks in Lebanon, the first World Trade Center attack, the killing of American soldiers in Somalia, the destruction of two U.S. embassies in Africa, and the attack on the USS Cole. They concluded that free societies lacked the courage and character to defend themselves against a determined enemy."
There is a big difference between applying logical reasoning to what motivated the attackers on Sept 11th than blaming all others for one's problems.

Old 06-14-2012, 10:53 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
I see no response. Thats what I thought.

Old 06-14-2012, 11:23 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Quote:
9/11
3,000 dead

5/1
Osama bin Laden dead
Probably was a good idea to ignore the casualty counts for US soldiers and non combatants (women and children)in Obama's war effort.
No homicidal maniac will get my respect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
I see no response. Thats what I thought.
Maybe if we bury the responses in the sand next your head it will help?

Old 06-14-2012, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
THere was a time that I thought you had some decency and even some intelligence. You are trying to compare Obama's whining and blaming and complaining to Bush's comments on our enemies who attacked us on 9/11. Wow. Even I am shocked that you have to resort to that.

Old 06-14-2012, 11:31 AM

The best you liberals can come up with is Bush's comments on our enemies to compare a previous POTUS with the blame/excuses/whining Obama is doing?

If that is the best you can come up with, and you still find Obama respectable and a leader, than I rest my case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies