Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 01:54 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,217,585 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Where have I suggested it?
I was very clear in saying that I would not ask anyone to do it, or do you always miss the obvious.

Women can't get pregnant without sperm!

A vasectomy is mutilation? Really?
Had it done in june 1988.
I dont know if it is mutilation but it sure felt like it.
LOL I was just out of the military and my wife got pregnant again. I had it done at 9 am and went to work. My job was hanging drywall. 90 degrees outside. That was a long ride home on bumpy roads. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2012, 01:57 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus View Post

What, farming? Job training? Yeah, a real silver bullet.
So there are no benefits to urban farming or job training? Can you provide links that support those claims?

Quote:
You want to give them "free child care." That just creates a more severe problem, by giving economic incentives to women so the state acts as a surrogate father. That opens up the door for even more babies.
The child care would be free while fathers and mothers are participating in job training. What do you suggest be done with non-school age children? Leave them to take care of themselves?

Quote:
You want "reform," you start taking the kids away to a state home whenever the parents can't or won't support them. If there aren't consequences for the women, then no reform will work. The only way to implement meaningful consequences is to start taking peoples' kids away.
*LOL* Yeah, good luck with that. I'm sure that there will be nothing but positive benefits with your plan.

Quote:
I can see how normal thinking would look like misogyny , to a misandrist.
Care to point out where I suggest in this thread that this is all the fault of men? See I called you a misogynist based on what you actually said. You just pulled your assumptions about me out of your a$$ rather than what I actually wrote.

24,620 posts, read 28,277,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
Had it done in june 1988.
I dont know if it is mutilation but it sure felt like it.
LOL I was just out of the military and my wife got pregnant again. I had it done at 9 am and went to work. My job was hanging drywall. 90 degrees outside. That was a long ride home on bumpy roads. LOL
You are crazy!
Too much activity even for a snip and stitch.
They let me stay in the hospital overnight with my tubal back in February 77.

24,645 posts, read 38,644,789 times
Quote:
Wow, you actually suggest mutilating male genitalia at birth. That is just vile and sickening.
Pretty much.

Old 06-15-2012, 02:00 PM

3,457 posts, read 3,622,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
So there are no benefits to urban farming or job training? Can you provide links that support those claims?
I didn't say they had no benefits. I said urban farming and job training wouldn't solve this problem of men and women sleeping around, the woman having the kid (instead of aborting it), and the man refusing to take care of the kid.

Quote:
The child care would be free while fathers and mothers are participating in job training. What do you suggest be done with non-school age children? Leave them to take care of themselves?
Put them in a state home like I said.

Quote:
*LOL* Yeah, good luck with that. I'm sure that there will be nothing but positive benefits with your plan.
Putting them in a state home is better than letting them starve with an indigent mother.

Quote:
Care to point out where I suggest in this thread that this is all the fault of men?
In your proposed solution.

Quote:
See I called you a misogynist based on what you actually said. You just pulled your assumptions about me out of your a$$ rather than what I actually wrote.
Ironically I said nothing misogynist; saying these women should keep their legs closed isn't misogynist. Your proposal was misandrist. You want to (a) force men to pay child support, and (b) have the government pay for women to have children. Now you're trying to pretend there's nothing wrong with that?

I was pretty clear, you take the kids away from BOTH parents. This idea of sending the man into servitude while the woman collects a check is misandrist. These women are perfectly capable of abstinence or abortion.

Old 06-15-2012, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
What a deep and sad state of ignorance these people are in. Don't you think it has something to do with their...culture?
What culture might that be?

Old 06-15-2012, 02:02 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Got to love these guys. From the OP link, one of the fathers said.."I don't know, it just happened" as to why he fathered so many kids with so many women.

He doesn't know why .......

Well soon enough those 78 kids will be old enough to go out have have the next generation of fatherless kids.

Old 06-15-2012, 02:03 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,217,585 times
Quote:
You are crazy!
Too much activity even for a snip and stitch.
They let me stay in the hospital overnight with my tubal back in February 77.
Well we were poor and this boy doesn't take handouts or welfare. I worked through it and I swore many times that day that I would never get another vasectomy again. LOL

Old 06-15-2012, 02:05 PM

61 posts, read 40,039 times
Well this is why I am for aborion. Hell I am for more abortion. Think of it this way if we did more abortions there would not be so many kids growing up in poverty. It mostly young young minorities getting them anyway. I look at it as helping keeping crime down.

I could not even imagine how bad crime and poverty would be in abotrion was outlawed. We should encourage these poor worthless people to kill as many babies as possible. I live outside Detroit and know that Detroit would be a nice city if we could kill about 250,000 citizens in one shot.

Old 06-15-2012, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Where have I suggested it?
I was very clear in saying that I would not ask anyone to do it, or do you always miss the obvious.

Women can't get pregnant without sperm!

A vasectomy is mutilation? Really?
If it is involuntary, yes. Especially since there is no guarantee that it can be reversed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies