Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2012, 05:24 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,147,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
He/she said that children should be taken away from parents (not specifically mothers) who cannot support them. "Parents" includes fathers - who are men, not women.
He/she/it said this:

"""You want to give them "free child care." That just creates a more severe problem, by giving economic incentives to women so the state acts as a surrogate father. That opens up the door for even more babies.

You want "reform," you start taking the kids away to a state home whenever the parents can't or won't support them. If there aren't consequences for the women, then no reform will work. The only way to implement meaningful consequences is to start taking peoples' kids away.""""

Seems women are her target....

AND parents INCLUDE MOTHERS so what I said was NOT innaccurate.

No matter what "take them away from their PARENTS" smacks of the day of slavery and the days when christians kidnapped Native American children....heartless, disgusting, sick and created more problems then it ever solved.

AND WHO pays for the children who are "taken away"?

Or are they just thrown over a cliff or into an oven so no righteous taxpayer has to part with a penny??????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2012, 05:28 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,147,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletus Awreetus-Awrightus View Post
No , i meant silver bullet.

sil·ver bul·let
Noun:
A bullet made of silver, used in fiction as a supposedly magical method of killing werewolves.
A simple and seemingly magical solution to a complicated problem.

etymology:
silver bullet
"very effective, almost magical remedy," 1808. The belief in the magical power of silver weapons to conquer foes goes back at least to ancient Greece (e.g. Delphic Oracle's advice to Philip of Macedon).

no, it's the silver bullet solution.

Oh, very good!

Now try "vasectomy"....lol oh hahalol!!!! You'll be so shocked!!!

Old 06-15-2012, 05:59 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,360,870 times
When I taught school...one of the teachers suggested all teens should have some sort of birth control inserted in their bodies....and it can only be removed when you are able to demonstrate you can support children...

If that happened....these guys would have never passed the test.

Old 06-15-2012, 06:02 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,393,099 times
Who are these idiot women willfully conceiving with serial deposit-n-dashers?

Old 06-15-2012, 06:18 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I hate to see it work out like this, but if any woman is on public assistance, she goes on the norplant.
If her situation changes, then it can be removed, it's not permanent.

I also believe that all males should be given vasectomies at birth.
Once they reach the age of 25, and pass a means (financial and emotional) test, they can pay to have their vasectomy reversed.
Will this work for all men, absolutely not.

I'm not trying to push my beliefs, wants on others, but think it would end a lot of problems.
Ok; if you think us dudes need to be clipped; girls when born need to be clipped too. Fair's fair.

Old 06-15-2012, 06:20 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Ah yes, it's always the woman's fault.
Got it.
Unless it's rape or something with the same way of control: yes, the blame goes on the woman. SHE controls her eggs.

Old 06-15-2012, 06:47 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,760,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michman1968 View Post
LOL it kicks in the stomach. It has a heart beat you can call it whatever you want but it doesn't make it true.

Yes I am for rounding up all the scumbag hoodrats that have caused so much damage to this society. This would be a great country if we just got rid of 2 million of the worst of the worst. Yes every gangbanger every rapist, every pedophile, everyone that hurts children, you kill you die,
I am a liberal (so I'd never do this), but at an emotional level I agree. Some people just give up their right to live in a civil society. Idiots smooth talking idiots fathering all sorts of kids into terrible situations. How are they going to turn out? I mean really, our society demands some minimums of social and ethical behavior. I sometimes feel like I am for the death penalty. Some people have just shown they cannot cut it. Cull the herd.

Old 06-15-2012, 06:49 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
yes, the blame goes on the woman. SHE controls her eggs.
Must be nice to be a man, so footloose and fancy-free. Not a care in a world about what your sperm does.

Old 06-15-2012, 07:16 PM

61 posts, read 40,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
I am a liberal (so I'd never do this), but at an emotional level I agree. Some people just give up their right to live in a civil society. Idiots smooth talking idiots fathering all sorts of kids into terrible situations. How are they going to turn out? I mean really, our society demands some minimums of social and ethical behavior. I sometimes feel like I am for the death penalty. Some people have just shown they cannot cut it. Cull the herd.

I agree I am niether liberal or a con. I am for the truth and the truth is this would be a better and safer country if we just killed 2-3 million people and got rid of them.

It is time to get rid of unproductive scumbags and hoodrats. Its time to as you say thin the herd. That would be a great way to tell people we are not messing around

liberal, dem, cons, repubs, whatever this needs to be done

also the crimerate would plummet if drugs were legalized and the tax rolls would go up. Thats a win win for everyone

Old 06-15-2012, 07:18 PM

61 posts, read 40,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Must be nice to be a man, so footloose and fancy-free. Not a care in a world about what your sperm does.

Sperm would have no place to go if the women could control themselves
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies