Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 12:15 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,995,357 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
So Inge is NOT considered a tea nagger leader in Arkansas?
I didn't deny she is. I pointed out that other Tea Party leaders condemned her comments.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2012, 12:16 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,848,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badhornet View Post
I'm still trying to find the humor in this. How can one stating truth be construed as a joke
Exactly, if black people cared 1/100th about black kids shooting each other every night in this country as they do about playing the worn out race card we might actually see a drop in black on black crime. Some guy telling a classless joke in Arkansas doesn't affect the OP in any way possible but he sure as hell will try to bring as much attention to it as he can while his own people are killing each other every night in LA, Detroit, Atlanta, Chicago, etc etc etc.

Give me a break, let's talk about something that actually matters.

Old 06-15-2012, 12:16 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,967,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
To understand the Tea Party's agenda you must first recognize it is a racist organization. Then and only then will you understand the real reason behind their counter movement.
Lies.

Old 06-15-2012, 12:17 PM

11,157 posts, read 13,995,357 times
Quote:
Yes I can damn well criticize racist anytime I want! The Tea Party has all kinds of racist members and leadership, they take some of the same positions as white nationalists, and they make themselves look foolish by holding up anti black signs during their gatherings. So you’re damn well straight I’m going to call them out.
So I guess you are fine with being a hypocrite who has condoned publicly on this forum the racist behavior of the CBC.

Old 06-15-2012, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Yes I can damn well criticize racist anytime I want! The Tea Party has all kinds of racist members and leadership, they take some of the same positions as white nationalists, and they make themselves look foolish by holding up anti black signs during their gatherings. So you’re damn well straight I’m going to call them out.
Do you call out the Rev. Wright when HE'S racist? You know, just to be fair?

Old 06-15-2012, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
No, one doesn't see many black, Hispanic or Asian people at Tea Party events. In fact, one doesn't see much
in terms of minority representation at Romney events. The fact that we've seen so many GOP reps making
racist remarks or sending out racist e-mails makes it clear that these folks are less concerned with the welfare of the country than they are with the fact that our president is bi-racial. That shatters every notion of white superiority that they hold so dear, and threatens their sense of entitlement. Such people are dinosaurs, and will suffer the same fate as America changes around them, making their bigotry less acceptable with every passing year. Who knew that character would be of such little consequence to so many?
Why don't you see many minorities? Is it because they BAN minorities? No, it's because minorities choose not to attend. So THEY are the racists.

Old 06-15-2012, 12:21 PM

14,480 posts, read 11,273,359 times
[quote]
Quote:
Wow, have you not been keeping up with current events? Or has your eyes just been closed this whole time? You had to have seen the news feeds. There are hundreds of examples online with racist signs being held up at Tea Party events, racist emails being fired off from Tea Party leaders, and support for questionable positions.
Image Search Results for racist tea party signs

Exactly what I expected. You scream about the Tea Party being racist and when someone asks you for proof you cannot provide it. You know why? Because it never happened!

It's time to start acting like an adult shabazz. Assuming you are one.

Old 06-15-2012, 12:21 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,013,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
What racist remarks and e-mails from GOP reps are you referring to? Or are you simply a liar?

TEA PARTY RACISM: What The Media Won't Show You About Teabagger Racism - YouTube

Hannity: ‘I can’t find any’ racist Tea Party signs | The Raw Story

Michael J.W. Stickings: The Harsh Reality of Tea Party Racism

The Reaction: Tea Party racism, example #8,334

The Racist Tea Party | Bob Cesca's Awesome Blog! Go!

http://www.politicolnews.com/tea-party-racism/

10 Most Offensive Tea Party Signs And Extensive Photo Coverage From Tax Day Protests (PHOTOS)

Now don't you look like a perfect fool for calling me a liar? Yes, you do.

Old 06-15-2012, 12:22 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Great link, look at these racist ******* and their racist signs.

Race card attempt = FAIL
There was no race card played at all. The manipulators don’t like when you call them by their names. Things like race card, victimhood, and reverse racism were created for the sole purpose of marginalizing those who are oppressed. So no that sign isn’t racist it might be dumb but it’s not racist. Why are you trying to defend racism with an example of stupidity?

Old 06-15-2012, 12:23 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,013,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Why don't you see many minorities? Is it because they BAN minorities? No, it's because minorities choose not to attend. So THEY are the racists.
Well, duh! What sane minority would want to associate with overt racists, where they know they aren't welcome?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies