Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2012, 03:27 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,098,300 times

Advertisements

I wonder if MSNBC will approach Marler and offer him a show, just like they did for that disgusting bigot Sharpton.

The umbrella for "racism" continues to widen, which has cheapened the word to the point that 90% of White devils are considered "raciss", while real racists in groups like "The Race" and "NAACP" are merely victims.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2012, 03:27 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Well, duh! What sane minority would want to associate with overt racists, where they know they aren't welcome?
Have you ever BEEN to a tea party event? Thought not. I have, and there was NO racist signs at the ones I attended. Yup, of course you'll post more photos (most likely doctored, since that is VERY easy to do), but you've not seen any with your own eyes I bet.

And since you've never been, you would never know if they were welcome or not. Well, again, I have attended. And there were many people of color there. And they were ALL welcome.

Overt racists? Look no further than the Dem party for that.

Old 06-15-2012, 03:30 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,978,162 times
[quote=SHABAZZ310;24759578]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post

I made the claim that there have been many racist signs at Tea party events, racist emails, and Tea party groups supporting questionable positions! I added a link to some signs and I included a website that supports Sheriff Joe (who’s under investigation for racial profiling). I’ve substantiated my claims you have just failed to write a half way decent rebuttal. That’s typical for those who base their opinions off feelings instead of facts.
"Some" isnt' many. And signs aren't emails or groups.

Reading is fundamental.

Old 06-15-2012, 03:34 PM

1,303 posts, read 1,098,300 times
"Black males tend to commit a disproportionate percentage of violent crime in this country." RACIST
"Black people tend to live off welfare and food stamps in higher percentages than White devils." RACIST
"I do not agree with President Obama's economic policies." RACIST
"I voted for John McCain and plan on voting for Romney." RACIST
"I prefer to live in White neighborhoods because they are safer for my family." RACIST

This is the America that political correctness has granted us. No matter what you do, no matter what you say, regardless of whether or not it is valid or true, if you are a member of the "majority" you are a racist.

Old 06-15-2012, 03:58 PM

374 posts, read 812,769 times
I think I should mention, that the woman who made this joke, Inge Marler, is not even FROM Arkansas. The town where this rally took place was in Mountain Home, an area where there are many retirees from places like Illinois and the upper Midwest. Ms. Ingle, I believe, is either from Wisconsin or a neighboring state. In the audio recording, she clearly is speaking with an upper Midwestern accent, for all of you who want to equate this with typical Southern racism. Sometimes it's the Yankee transplants that make Arkansas look ignorant.

Old 06-15-2012, 04:17 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post

"Some" isnt' many. And signs aren't emails or groups.

Reading is fundamental.
Thanks for adding little to no substance to the conversation as usual! I showed the signs (no longer debatable because of the facts), I showed the questionable position taken in Arizona (no longer debatable because of the facts), now here’s the link to the racist Tea Party email. Sheesh, where have you been when all of this was happening? Let me guess watching Fox News… That kind of stuff rots your brain don’t cha know…

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com...11/04/18/18926

Old 06-15-2012, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark90 View Post
I think I should mention, that the woman who made this joke, Inge Marler, is not even FROM Arkansas. The town where this rally took place was in Mountain Home, an area where there are many retirees from places like Illinois and the upper Midwest. Ms. Ingle, I believe, is either from Wisconsin or a neighboring state. In the audio recording, she clearly is speaking with an upper Midwestern accent, for all of you who want to equate this with typical Southern racism. Sometimes it's the Yankee transplants that make Arkansas look ignorant.
A racist is a racist no matter where they come from. And a Tea Party racist is one of the most dangerous because they disguise their true intentions with ramblings of lower taxes and limited government…

Old 06-15-2012, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
"Black males tend to commit a disproportionate percentage of violent crime in this country." RACIST
"Black people tend to live off welfare and food stamps in higher percentages than White devils." RACIST
"I do not agree with President Obama's economic policies." RACIST
"I voted for John McCain and plan on voting for Romney." RACIST
"I prefer to live in White neighborhoods because they are safer for my family." RACIST

This is the America that political correctness has granted us. No matter what you do, no matter what you say, regardless of whether or not it is valid or true, if you are a member of the "majority" you are a racist.
Once you get back from wonderland pass me some of what you're smoking...

Old 06-15-2012, 04:44 PM

11,157 posts, read 14,006,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I’m not being challenged at all. What you’re doing is requesting that I substantiate your position for you. Thanks not what I’m here to do. I refuted your position because the other groups mentioned in my post are set up to do the same type of shared interest conglomerating as the CBC but you seem not to have a problem with that. It’s typical neo-con behavior and I’m not expecting a reasonable reply…
Yeah, you most certainly ARE being challenged. I am challenging you right now to prove me wrong. Maybe I am wrong, and like I said, if you can show me that the Congressional Hispanic Congress or the Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus have denied membership due to racism, I'll condemn it as heartily as I have the CBC's racism.

You see, I operate on the presumption of innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove guilt, not the defense to prove innocence. If you are going to imply that the CHC or the CAPAC have denied membership due to racial discrimination as the CBC has, it is your job to demonstrate it to those here on the forum. If you are not going to, then that's on you.

Last edited by iknowftbll; 06-15-2012 at 04:56 PM..

Old 06-15-2012, 04:49 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,015,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Have you ever BEEN to a tea party event? Thought not. I have, and there was NO racist signs at the ones I attended. Yup, of course you'll post more photos (most likely doctored, since that is VERY easy to do), but you've not seen any with your own eyes I bet.

And since you've never been, you would never know if they were welcome or not. Well, again, I have attended. And there were many people of color there. And they were ALL welcome.

Overt racists? Look no further than the Dem party for that.
This is a rural, agricultural area; there's one Tea Party covering many counties. I've seen Tea Party crowds on local and national news reports, and many people have noted the virulent signs. Shoot, where I live a black representative from the Missouri Baptist Synod was ignored at a church service, since the preacher didn't have a clue that the man and his wife were from their own church hierarchy. Quite an embarrassment for the church when the gentleman made his report. Overt racism from Democrats? Only in Wonderland, Alice. The last time I looked, the vast majority of black Representatives and Senators were Democrats. Yes...blacks just love the overt racism of the only political party that both welcomes and encourages their participation. You've learned that false mantra well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies