Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2012, 05:37 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,317,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlyjones2011 View Post
the mexicans have a right to do whatever they want with their money,they worked hard to earn it...
If you are talking about illegal Mexicans and that is what this topic is about they don't even have a right to a job in this country. How about they pay back all their social costs with their so-called hard earned wages that the American taxpayer has had to foot the bill for? Yeah, they're workin hard to break the law an screw Americans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2012, 05:38 PM

147 posts, read 135,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Oh get off your "rightie" kick. The Democrats are just as guilty. This isn't a party thing. Why did Obama and his minions give over 1 million people a back door amnesty 300,000 + 800,000 with work permits to compete with Americans for scarce jobs? He is throwing the American worker under the bus to placate an ethnocentric group for votes.
again the rightys will continue to hire illegals as long as there are not penalties and severe ones. That is the only way and a very easy way to stop it. Make the employer go to jail and it will end before a new york second. and the only way is also to have national ID that are free. It is not mandatory to have one to get a job but the employeer is off the hook if he uses that ID and verifies that is the person in the picture and sends it to e-verify.

Old 06-16-2012, 05:40 PM

wasn't it rommy who said to the effect he now can not hire undocumented workers because he is running for president? and look how much money he has and he is willing to hire undocumented if he is not running for president.

that is a great example how rightys do not want to even pay americans a reasonable wage.

Old 06-16-2012, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inventor1 View Post
again the rightys will continue to hire illegals as long as there are not penalties and severe ones. That is the only way and a very easy way to stop it. Make the employer go to jail and it will end before a new york second. and the only way is also to have national ID that are free. It is not mandatory to have one to get a job but the employeer is off the hook if he uses that ID and verifies that is the person in the picture and sends it to e-verify.
It isn't just righties that hire illegal aliens!! Why do you persist with this nonsense? There are more rich lefties in this country than righties! Obama put a stop to the raids. The Democrats eliminated e-verify from their stimulus package. Now just who is it that is protecting these employers?

I agree with having a national ID and I also agree that we need e-verify mandated in every workplace. And get this.....I am a rightie!

It is Obama that has given a back door amnesty to these illegal aliens to be able to compete with Americans for jobs. Now what was that about us "righties" again?

Old 06-16-2012, 06:03 PM

Quote:
wasn't it rommy who said to the effect he now can not hire undocumented workers because he is running for president? and look how much money he has and he is willing to hire undocumented if he is not running for president.

that is a great example how rightys do not want to even pay americans a reasonable wage.
Link, please. And knock off the rightie BS. The Democrats are not only guilty of hiring illegal aliens also but they are pandering for votes from Hispanics by throwing the American worker under the bus.

Old 06-16-2012, 06:05 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Why not look at it this way; all those remittances to people back home are keeping the back-home people there. As long as they're receiving remittances, they don't need to come here.

Old 06-16-2012, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Correction - the righties AND the lefties hire illegal aliens. And the lefties also want them to remain here to compete for Americans jobs by promising them amnesty. That isn't a rightie thing! I have no problem seeing the employers jailed and fined and even put out of business for hiring illegal aliens and some have already. The problem is proving that they knowingly hired illegal aliens. Sometimes it is the personnel dept. that does it without the employers knowledge. Many times these illegal aliens present some pretty authentic documents to get a job. I am a rightie and I thoroughly agree that e-verify needs to be mandated to end these employers illegal hiring practices AND to get these illegal aliens out of our country by denying them jobs. So knock off your stereotyping of righties!

Old 06-16-2012, 06:09 PM

1,389 posts, read 1,312,791 times
I fail to see what's wrong with this.

Old 06-16-2012, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
It isn't just righties that hire illegal aliens!! Why do you persist with this nonsense? There are more rich lefties in this country than righties! Obama put a stop to the raids. The Democrats eliminated e-verify from their stimulus package. Now just who is it that is protecting these employers?

I agree with having a national ID and I also agree that we need e-verify mandated in every workplace. And get this.....I am a rightie!

It is Obama that has given a back door amnesty to these illegal aliens to be able to compete with Americans for jobs. Now what was that about us "righties" again?
Here put it this way as I said in my first post in this thread, a great for instance is I drive through for instance the farmlands of of California, those and almost all farmland ranch areas of the USA vote overwhelming righty.. hard core righty areas. These areas are the most offensive hand out areas, my example in california is the government subsidized water. These areas all hire the most undocumented workers as total of the entire USA. These are hard core rightys.

here is rummys exact quote, in otherwords if not running for office it is fine for the rich...

Quote:
I’m running for office, for Pete’s sake, we can’t have illegals!’
you may be a righty and for the national ID but your party stops it over and over, as well as making stiff penalties to employers.

Do you think the Walmart righty trust fund kids are dumb enough to know that if there are no undocumented workers that they would end up paying much more than minimum wages? Do you understand how all major low paying employers that do not pay a living wage are not as dumb as the typical fux viewer.

was it a walmart in the Oakland area that was going to open that had 5000 people in line for a minimum wage job. you know how much it costs to live in the bay area?

Old 06-16-2012, 06:47 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,137,524 times
Quote:

Gee , I hate to be a spoilsport here, but, I don't think He said anything like that. Got any data or sites to
back that statement up ???????????

If we want to stop illegals from taking (not legal immigrants) American jobs and money, maybe we should
get rid of thier biggest enabler. I think his name is Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies