Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2012, 01:54 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
How about you get yourself back to post #29 on this thread and check out either or both videos that show just what does go on in Dearborn. One shows 2009 and the other 2011 but I don't think you can watch either of them and not spin your attitude just a bit.

What have you sacrificed for our country, huh? Many Muslim-Americans have died in battle as U.S. soldiers. At least 14 soldiers who declared themselves as Muslims were killed in actions and many others returned home seriously wounded.

I remember when, in 2008 before the election, Colin Powell endorsed Barack Obama and talked about a picture of a Muslim woman grieving over her son's grave. I just found it.

[URL="http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/10/22/639170/-Calm-Agony-Elsheba-Khan"]Calm Agony -- Elsheba Khan[/URL]

Above the photo are 2 others, one of Chinese soldiers in Tiananmen Square driving their tanks that crushed students and the other of little Cambodian girl after her village was napalmed, running and screaming in her native language "Too hot, too hot" as the flesh melted off her bones.

I guess your God not only hates Muslims and homosexuals, but also thinks that burning little children is righteous.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter, and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."
-Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2012, 01:57 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,005,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Overrun? What are you some livestock herder? Detroit is "falling to pieces and lawlessness" because of shoddy law makers and politicians not knowing how to run a city. It isn't because of a group of people that a city is falling into ruin...then again when has Detroit ever NOT been in ruin?

What exactly are you spewing about "those types of places"? You mean where people can live? There's a bunch of white folks in the south - primarily Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi...does that mean that every one of them are KKK members? No it doesn't and it's utterly ridiculous to think so and the same applies to the Middle Eastern folks who live in Dearborn.

If a terrorist attack were to occur, then it would have happened already

Sheesh you just LOVE looking at the bottle half empty, don't you? Watch out everyone...next thing you know the South will rise again!
I guess you havn't been paying attention to the goings on in Dearborn the last few years. Or Somalia either. You probably think all those pirates down there are Johnny Depp clones right? lol

Old 06-17-2012, 02:00 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Bottom line in all this arguing is that Christians, Muslums and Jews all worship the same God. The God of Abraham.

Old 06-17-2012, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
What have you sacrificed for our country, huh? Many Muslim-Americans have died in battle as U.S. soldiers. At least 14 soldiers who declared themselves as Muslims were killed in actions and many others returned home seriously wounded.

I remember when, in 2008 before the election, Colin Powell endorsed Barack Obama and talked about a picture of a Muslim woman grieving over her son's grave. I just found it.

Calm Agony -- Elsheba Khan

Above the photo are 2 others, one of Chinese soldiers in Tiananmen Square driving their tanks that crushed students and the other of little Cambodian girl after her village was napalmed, running and screaming in her native language "Too hot, too hot" as the flesh melted off her bones.

I guess your God not only hates Muslims and homosexuals, but also thinks that burning little children is righteous.
Your not paying attention and taking this thread on one of the usual left handed rants. You attack a certain God but totally ignore that Allah tells his minions to KILL anyone who is an infidel. Until you realize that you are just lost plain and simple. Hell your an infidel and don't even know it. That is what's funny about it all. You offer a hand to them and they will chop it off. Of course the "peaceful muslims" will wait until they get home to celebrate.

Old 06-17-2012, 02:28 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,889,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
You attack a certain God but totally ignore that Allah tells his minions to KILL anyone who is an infidel.
You can pick scriptures from the OT that justify the same thing.

Old 06-17-2012, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Your not paying attention and taking this thread on one of the usual left handed rants. You attack a certain God but totally ignore that Allah tells his minions to KILL anyone who is an infidel. Until you realize that you are just lost plain and simple. Hell your an infidel and don't even know it. That is what's funny about it all. You offer a hand to them and they will chop it off. Of course the "peaceful muslims" will wait until they get home to celebrate.
Do you know what Allah means? If you understood the Bible, you'd know that it is the same word used for centuries by Christians around the world. In the Arabic translation (I hope you realize that King James didn't write the Bible!) Allah is mentioned many times. Allah means "The Only One to be Worshiped" and is used numerous times in the Bible.

Old 06-17-2012, 02:41 PM

So what. YOu lefties have memorized the bible. Yippee. Until I see Christians running around blowing themselves up to get their virgins and taking any infidel along for the ride your entire argument is completely ridiculous. Like I said before they should have finished the job back in the day when the muslims tried to take over all of Europe. Too bad they didn't. Now we gotta deal with the muslim nutjobs and the kooks who support their insanity.

Old 06-17-2012, 02:44 PM

Quote:
So what. YOu lefties have memorized the bible.

[url=http://www.freep.com/article/20120616/NEWS05/120616015/Christian-missionaries-with-pig-s-head-taunt-Arab-Americans-at-Dearborn-festival?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|FRONTPAGE]Christian missionary group with pig's head taunt Arab-Americans at Dearborn festival | Detroit Free Press | freep.com[/url]

Quote:
Some of the signs the missionaries held read: "Islam is a religion of blood and murder" and "Muhammad (Islam's prophet) is a ... liar, false prophet, murderer, child molesting pervert."
I didn't know Sandusky was Muslim.

Old 06-17-2012, 02:45 PM

19 posts, read 15,365 times
Anyone who believes in an invisible sky buddy is warped in the head imo..Especially in today's day in age, this isn't 6000 years ago where humans looked to the gods for comfort from an uncertain world.

Old 06-17-2012, 02:46 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
I think you are VERY, VERY wrong. But it's clear you have these ideas in your head and are dead-set about looking for "evidence" to validate them. This is very dangerous, and very wrong.

Any fool can call themselves a Christian, but not really be one. I can call myself a Buddhist tomorrow, but would I truly be one not practicing it as taught, taking it out of context, or knowing that much about it?

I can't figure out if some of you are naive, prejudiced, hateful, hypocrites, or all of the above.
I shall use your words to respond to you:
I think you are VERY, VERY wrong. But it's clear you have these ideas in your head and are dead-set about looking for "evidence" to validate them. This is very dangerous, and very wrong.
I don't have to look for evidence, you (as in self-proclaimed christians) present it to me daily. Just read the hatred and name-calling spewing out self-professed christians all over CD. You know, calling people prejudiced, hateful, hypocrites, etc. That's the kind of christianity that I'm used to on CD and elsewhere.

People who believe in invisible creatures are all insane.
I can't figure out if some of you are naive, prejudiced, hateful, hypocrites, or all of the above.

The No True Scotsman fallacy is still a fallacy when christians use it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies