Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-27-2007, 03:55 PM

638 posts, read 2,277,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip T View Post
While it is true that much of Democratic Congress is either too cowardly to call the President to account -- or in the alternate happy to see him self-destruct America as it will make them look better in their own eyes . . .

The issue of lying and starting wars under false pretense is much larger than just an impeachment. It is a War Crime. That is the level of behavior that should have most of America concerned.

Under the US military maxim "Do not lie, cheat or steal, nor tolerate those who do," Bush and Cheney are unfit for military command. That Senior Officers will continue to go along with this nonsense sadly shows how devoid of honor much of our senior military has become.
Thank you for defending our constitution. Also, torturing political prisoners is a War Crime. Why anyone defends the Thug and his war for oil is beyond me. Must not have kids of age to be drafted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2007, 03:59 PM

638 posts, read 2,277,158 times
Default Actually, I have heard some rumbling about the Red Cross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip T View Post
That totally ignores the information that Scott Ritter -- who was both a US military officer and the lead weapons inspector in Iraq gave them -- i.e. No WMD were in Iraq. Ritter was putting on public performances all the way to the start of the war.

Everyone knew it was fake in advance. The Cheney Energy Task force knew America was going broke on imported energy and figured hijacking Iraq would cover US. The Dems in Congress know this, too. Anyone in the energy field knows this.

The fake documents and photos were just garbage scraped together. That was why Powell was screaming about being ordered to present the lies to the UN.

The British knew it was all fake, too. But they owed us payback, and are as messed up as we are economically, so they wanted to piece of the action, too. The French and Canadians knew the Iraq nonsense was fake -- that was why they would not go along. Before the standard "Freedom Fries" crap starts -- the French and Canadians Both supported US in Afcrapistan.

But Iraq was a stupid plan put together by dumb folks. And gee it did not work out so well. Time to cut our losses and put our crooks in jail.
Preparing for war crime trials against Bush and Cheney, with lots of documents to back them up. I'll be grabbing my bucket of popcorn......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies