Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 01:29 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,346,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
I get the impression you don't know what you're talking about. Because, the Executive Order issued by President Obama applies to foreign nationals who came to the U.S. illegally as children. The children had no choice as to where their parents took them. There are certain standards to be met before enjoying the benefit of the policy. Most people don't describe children as you have. :-(
If you also got the impression that I could not care less what you think then you are correct for the first time since you joined this forum. If you can't see the forest through the trees on this one you are beyond help.

Old 06-18-2012, 01:30 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
The illegals have free reign over the laws of the country. Obama gave it to them.. we will pay for opening up the gate to illegals even more.

So who is going to pay for more freebees for the illegals.. the free housing, the free foodstamps , the millions more anchor babies that will be born, and the free healthcare? The tax payers will have to pick up this huge bill and we will be getting less of a paycheck as the years go by. Eventually the rich will leave because of the huge tax burden that will have to be met.. and then we will look like third world Ghetto America. Just mark my words. This is in the future with Obama at the helm.
SO QUIT WHINING AND MOANING AND GET YOUR CHECK BOOK OUT. You rode the gravy train of bigotry and enjoyed all the veggies and fruit grown and picked by those Hispanics. Now it is time to pay because you chose legislators that did nothing in the past and kept your cheap veggies coming to you.

Old 06-18-2012, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Would the other illegal kids get to stay or would those kids get sent home and parents be forced to make a choice to either follow or remain?

Just asking what the practice has been to date.

Oh wait; I already know part of the answer OTHER countries immigrants, by the large, follow the correct (legal) procedures so the problem is a non -ssue for everyone but Latinos who don't believe in the rule of law as it applies to them.

Calderone gets how many billion added to his economy by Mexican immigrants legal and other wise sending money down there? Stands to reason he'd think the addition of a million or so more future payees would be a good thing doesn't it?

We all know it can't be the issue of human rights or he'd do something about making his corrupt cesspool of a country more attractive for people to stay there.
WHAT'S THE DIFF?

We added billions to our economy by using these faceless people. Our attitudes have come to roost or you might say bear fruit!

Old 06-18-2012, 01:32 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
SO QUIT WHINING AND MOANING AND GET YOUR CHECK BOOK OUT. You rode the gravy train of bigotry and enjoyed all the veggies and fruit grown and picked by those Hispanics. Now it is time to pay because you chose legislators that did nothing in the past and kept your cheap veggies coming to you.
Those hispanics took their money and it was good pay because the minimum wage todayin Mexico is less than $4 a day today. It is all relative.

I guess you don't pay taxes and get your veggies free.

Old 06-18-2012, 01:36 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,169,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

The Mexican presidente likes King Obama's decision? Well OF COURSE he would!!!!

We've been taking a load off of his corrupt country and aren't sending them packing!!!

My gawd! The Presidente called it a "humanitarian action", is that because sending them back to their nation of ORIGIN is AN UN-HUMANITARIAN ACTION?

GTFOH!
Good job insulting your own country, prez.

Old 06-18-2012, 01:39 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
What I don't understand is why being a liberal means you must be anti-American? Is there not a single liberal on this forum who understands that our own President just heavily rewarded nearly a million illegal immigrants while 25 million American's are struggling to pay for school, find a job, put food on the table, pay bills, etc? When will Barack Obama realize that he just put illegal immigrants in a legal position to take American jobs???

Why must you be anti-America to be a liberal? It's mindboggling what you folks will do to protect Barack Hussein Obama.

Old 06-18-2012, 01:44 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,146,531 times
I wonder how Canada would feel if we took all our poor, uneducated, crimminals and dumped them on them. Do you think that Obama would "praise" their President?

Old 06-18-2012, 01:46 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
What I don't understand is why being a liberal means you must be anti-American? Is there not a single liberal on this forum who understands that our own President just heavily rewarded nearly a million illegal immigrants while 25 million American's are struggling to pay for school, find a job, put food on the table, pay bills, etc? When will Barack Obama realize that he just put illegal immigrants in a legal position to take American jobs???

Why must you be anti-America to be a liberal? It's mindboggling what you folks will do to protect Barack Hussein Obama.
As usual, good points well taken. It is a known fact, that so many of our own citizens our struggling just to make ends meat. College grads, i know who cannot find a job, yes they are looking, they don't want to graduate from college, and take fast food work.

I feel that our President no matter whom he or she may be, must think of his citizens born in this Country, before all others.

We should always come first.

Old 06-18-2012, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Those hispanics took their money and it was good pay because the minimum wage todayin Mexico is less than $4 a day today. It is all relative.

I guess you don't pay taxes and get your veggies free.
I think we are on the same page. We paid Hispanics low wages to do work that lazy Americans won't do. Turned our heads because we got what we wanted and didn't have to face the responsibility of what any family needs in our society to live decently thus we have millions of Hispanics draining the financial system.
BECAUSE WE. You and i didn't keep an eye on what our legislators were doing or at least never did anything about what they were not doing. After the Reagan amnesty program look how business went on as usual.

The illegals are not "the dregs of society" we are the idiots of society..

Old 06-18-2012, 01:59 PM

912 posts, read 1,332,011 times
The only thing the mexican president cares about is seeing as many of his people as possible mooch off America .So far,they are doing an excellant job of forcing to learn spanish to get a job,free housing,food stamps ,amnesty for breaking our laws .This country is joke and I am ashamed to even be American knowing the only thing America is seeing Mexico's interests are completely covered .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies