Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 02:08 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,414,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I think we are on the same page. We paid Hispanics low wages to do work that lazy Americans won't do. Turned our heads because we got what we wanted and didn't have to face the responsibility of what any family needs in our society to live decently thus we have millions of Hispanics draining the financial system.
BECAUSE WE. You and i didn't keep an eye on what our legislators were doing or at least never did anything about what they were not doing. After the Reagan amnesty program look how business went on as usual.

The illegals are not "the dregs of society" we are the idiots of society..
Construction is a viable blue collar job. It's not that lazy Americans won't do them; it's that builders don't want to pay them and would rather just turn a blind eye as day laborers are picked up and ferried to the job sites.

Old 06-18-2012, 02:10 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,224,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Construction is a viable blue collar job. It's not that lazy Americans won't do them; it's that builders don't want to pay them and would rather just turn a blind eye as day laborers are picked up and ferried to the job sites.
Please note you say nothing about the millions of migrant workers. More than roofers or construction i would guess.

Old 06-18-2012, 02:13 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,137,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Which is why I don't understand why unions support liberals, who support illegals

Old 06-18-2012, 02:17 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,487,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
I wonder how Canada would feel if we took all our poor, uneducated, crimminals and dumped them on them. Do you think that Obama would "praise" their President?
Canada doesn't have a President. They have a "Chief Maple Leaf." Big difference.

Old 06-18-2012, 02:21 PM

912 posts, read 1,331,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
Canada doesn't have a President. They have a "Chief Maple Leaf." Big difference.
If I am not mistaken they have a prime minister ?

Old 06-18-2012, 02:21 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,809,072 times
The former President Fox cut the same tacit little deal with the former President Bush....You can almost see the letter in your minds eye...Dear George- we are really doing well and all my friends are very rich..we have figure out that the slaves we used in the process are ----------------------- well...too abundant...Our accountant have figure out that keeping these lowly servants are cost prohibitive. It has become clear that it would be cheaper to get rid of them than feed them...so George you don't mind if we dump our useless eaters on your side of the boarder? After all George- we are of the same class and us wealthy powerful people have to stick together...so how about allowing in a few million for starters....Yours truly - President Fox.

This has been going on for some time. Now Obama is just continuing with the original agreement. You must remember these rich elite are not affected one bit by illegal immigration or any invasive actions of a nation..They live in a different world and don't even breathe the same air as average people. BUT if you notice they don't send drug king pins into exile out of Mexico...cos' the cartels are dangerous- Mexican peasants are not.

Old 06-18-2012, 02:37 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,224,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
The former President Fox cut the same tacit little deal with the former President Bush....You can almost see the letter in your minds eye...Dear George- we are really doing well and all my friends are very rich..we have figure out that the slaves we used in the process are ----------------------- well...too abundant...Our accountant have figure out that keeping these lowly servants are cost prohibitive. It has become clear that it would be cheaper to get rid of them than feed them...so George you don't mind if we dump our useless eaters on your side of the boarder? After all George- we are of the same class and us wealthy powerful people have to stick together...so how about allowing in a few million for starters....Yours truly - President Fox.

This has been going on for some time. Now Obama is just continuing with the original agreement. You must remember these rich elite are not affected one bit by illegal immigration or any invasive actions of a nation..They live in a different world and don't even breathe the same air as average people. BUT if you notice they don't send drug king pins into exile out of Mexico...cos' the cartels are dangerous- Mexican peasants are not.
useless eaters! What a bigot. When they come here we place a low value on them and exploit them daily.
Have you ever eaten any vegtables grown or harvest by a Hispanic?

Old 06-18-2012, 02:38 PM

1,922 posts, read 1,744,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
For protecting Mexico's best interests over those of the USA. Calderon loves that the dregs of his society are no longer his problem. Not only is he free of them but they turn around and pump billions into the Mexican economy in the form of remittances. When Mexico wins the USA loses- badly.
First reply nailed it.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:06 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,414,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Please note you say nothing about the millions of migrant workers. More than roofers or construction i would guess.
I said nothing about "migrant" workers because that is a government program and has been in place for decades and is under the Labor Dept for oversight.

That is not the same as illegals coming here working for cash under the table.

Although I see now (when googling this) that "migrant worker" now includes illegals in construction.

Oh we are so screwed

Old 06-18-2012, 03:42 PM

147 posts, read 135,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
To vote democrat and keep his communist progressive agenda going full gear.
you do realize that the majority of latin american societies like Mexico is itself a authoritative type mens world the way all rightys would like the US. You know men make decisions for females the way rightys want it... Females are almost property in many if not all those countries.

and that in general the second and third generation forward from their society ends up being righty.
So it is not in the best interest of dems to have Mexican immigrants be citizens when you are looking long term for political reasons. And the dems know this we are the intellectuals and are capable of understanding this vs being ignorant knee jerk idiots. But we still stand for people basic human rights, and that's why rightys hate liberals so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.