Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 08:16 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,450,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRisingAgain View Post
I bet you think yourself a tolerant person, don't you.
I don't hold "tolerance" as one of my chief virtues, no.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2012, 08:23 AM

33,507 posts, read 18,056,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
What about all the racist Democrats that voted for Hillary in the primaries though?

Has everyone forgot the dem 2008 primaries?

Obama gets 90% of black vote in MS and wins state....then Hillary does well in West Virginia with whites.
West VA dem voters were called racists by people in Obama's camp, media, etc.

So remember, voting for someone because of the color of their skin is only racist if you are white.
no, the white people knew Obama was not qualified but the blacks didn't care so they voted color.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:39 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,450,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
no, the white people knew Obama was not qualified but the blacks didn't care so they voted color.
Do you seriously wish Hillary Clinton had been elected? The ultimate ruthless hard-left know-it-all?

I voted for Mike Gravel in 2008, but I was enough of a Hillary-hater to welcome her downfall at the hands of Senator Obama.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:55 AM

11,754 posts, read 14,602,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
Kindly provide links to some posts that, unprovoked, respond to a simple disagreement with Obama's policies by claiming the respondent is racist. Since you obviously sense this is a common pattern this shouldn't be hard to do. There are certainly members here who have earned their reputation as racists and their stance is well-known-- however I still think you'll have trouble citing examples of an unprovoked, simple disagreement, resulting in cries of racisim. Again, you claim a pattern here, so let's see your examples.
Don't worry, the evidence will not be forthcoming because no matter how often they repeat it, their accusation that liberals are always claiming that people who oppose President Obama's policies are racists is a lie.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:57 AM

276 posts, read 235,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Don't worry, the evidence will not be forthcoming because no matter how often they repeat it, their accusation that liberals are always claiming that people who oppose President Obama's policies are racists is a lie.

//www.city-data.com/forum/24809232-post27.html

Old 06-19-2012, 09:08 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,148,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRisingAgain View Post
Everyone knows that, huh? You embarrassing bigot.

I bet you think yourself a tolerant person, don't you.

What I've learned in life is.....

People like you, who claim to be so "Tolerant" are equally intolerant of anyone who does not think and feel the same as you do; just like the Religious Righties. You jackboot from the other side, but it's still jackbooting, nonetheless.

People like you, you're idea of being tolerant, is when everyone tolerates your inane perspectives, agrees with you and submits. All others willl be subjected to a neverending barage of mindless attempts to manipulate, bully and impose your will on us. And usually done in a cowardly passive-aggressive manner, I might add.

PC Extremism is just one little, fine example of how those like you and the Religious Right, have jackbooted and hijacked this country. There are so many, though.

Old 06-19-2012, 09:16 AM

Quote:
What I've learned in life is.....

People like you, who claim to be so "Tolerant" are equally intolerant of anyone who does not think and feel the same as you do; just like the Religious Righties. You jackboot from the other side, but it's still jackbooting, nonetheless.
Its "progressives" who claim the virtue of tolerance (while exhibiting the opposite). Example: The New Civility they called for in the wake of the Tucson massacre, where they failed to pin the blame on Sarah Palin.

Quote:
People like you, you're idea of being tolerant, is when everyone tolerates your inane perspectives, agrees with you and submits. All others willl be subjected to a neverending barage of mindless attempts to manipulate, bully and impose your will on us. And usually done in a cowardly passive-aggressive manner, I might add.
Marvelous, marvelous! A textbook example of projection!

Quote:
PC Extremism is just one little, fine example of how those like you and the Religious Right, have jackbooted and hijacked this country. There are so many, though.
Wha........ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-19-2012, 09:18 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,094,145 times
Not racist: I disagree w/ Obama's Liberal policies

Racist: I disagree w/ that White-hating Obama's Liberal policies to award reparations to those ghetto Blacks.

Old 06-19-2012, 09:19 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,464,305 times
You are only going to get called a racist if you say racist things. Disagreeing with President Obama's policies in an objective fashion will not get you called a racist.

However, as shown on this site, making a plethora of racist comments about the President, his wife, or black people in general and then trying to objectively argue against his policies will probably get you called a racist based on your past posting history.

Old 06-19-2012, 09:22 AM

Quote:
You are only going to get called a racist if you say racist things. Disagreeing with President Obama's policies in an objective fashion will not get you called a racist.
Where have you been the last 3 1/2 years?

Quote:
However, as shown on this site, making a plethora of racist comments about the President, his wife, or black people in general and then trying to objectively argue against his policies will probably get you called a racist based on your past posting history.
Or simply disagreeing with Obama.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies