Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 11:22 AM

276 posts, read 235,788 times

Advertisements

I'm so sorry, but I can't find any redemption for those who would protest anti-child sex trafficking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2012, 11:22 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,844,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
I don't like hypocrisy, it's one of my pet peeves.

Actions speak louder than words.

Old 06-19-2012, 11:29 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,452,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRisingAgain View Post
In other words, if you don't like the Bloods, you must like the Crips. Got it.

Old 06-19-2012, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
In other words, if you don't like the Bloods, you must like the Crips. Got it.
This is your thinking, not mine.

Do you really find the topic that threatening?

Old 06-19-2012, 11:32 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,070,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Lol they just can't figure out what it is they want. First they were against the 1% of rich people who worked their butts off to get rich in the first place, then they didn't think it was fair they had to pay off their student loan debt and wanted it all 'forgiven', now all of a sudden they're protesting sex trafficking
Do all of those rich people that "worked their butts off" include the Wall Street banksters? Does it also include the corporate thieves that leech off of our society by poisoning us with pollution as they closely guard their bottom line? How about the corporatists that outsource jobs and have offshore bank accounts as they dupe the American dumbed down consumer out of their money? Did all of these people really work their butts off at anything besides corruption and greed ? Huh? Really?

Old 06-19-2012, 11:40 AM

20,622 posts, read 19,277,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
It makes me wonder if they even know what they are protesting about.

Since its called Occupy Wall Street , something to do with this:

Jonathan Macey: Government Bailouts Feed Wall Street Bonuses - WSJ.com
All of the banks in which the bonus-driven employees work have highly leveraged balance sheets. This leverage greatly magnifies bank profits in good times and causes their losses to mushroom in bad times. The public shareholders of these companies tend to be highly diversified against the risk of failure at any particular financial institution, so they have a strong personal interest in seeing the bankers who manage their leveraged investments swing for the fences.

In other words they book profits on ponzi schemes and then social the inevitable losses in what is nothing more than a mobsteresque swindle. However, since they are at the top of the food chain, they run da guberment so its all legit.

To answer the question of why OWS seems to be filled with the dregs is rather simple. There are only two groups of people with time on their hands.

One is an idle rich who can take time out of their day because checking up on the anal electrocution of their minks and making wheel barrel bundles of money ripping us all off only takes minutes.

The other is composed of the likes of an unemployed anarchist with a hamster fetish.

The middle class, as I keep saying, makes everything consumed by the royalists, like yachts and leer jets, as well as condoms and canned soup for the welfare class. They cannot represent themselves. To pick between the two who best represent the interests of the middle class is, I regret to inform, the mildly drunk cross dresser with a case of the crabs. That should tell you just how bad the inimical parasites in the pin stripped suits really are.

Old 06-19-2012, 11:48 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,891,225 times
Just to set the facts straight, there is not one Occupy group there are dozens of them and none of them reresent the entire movement, and the fact is the occupy groups are not even protesting about the same issues. With those facts in mind, anyone claiming that any one person or group within the occupy movement represents the entire movement is either ignorant and should not even comment on the topic or they are a Liar with their own agenda, you descide which it is.

Old 06-19-2012, 11:49 AM

Quote:
I'm so sorry, but I can't find any redemption for those who would protest anti-child sex trafficking.
I'm sorry, I just can't fall for nominal representations at face value. I thought people these days understood printing banks notes does not guarantee the value behind it. If you ever do become a sex worker, don't let them know you don't know the difference because they'll stuff a Jefferson Davis fifty in your thong.

Old 06-19-2012, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
I'm sorry, I just can't fall for nominal representations at face value. I thought people these days understood printing banks notes does not guarantee the value behind it. If you ever do become a sex worker, don't let them know you don't know the difference because they'll stuff a Jefferson Davis fifty in your thong.
So you are okay with those who protest ending child sex-trafficking. At least you don't have a problem with them.

Most do.

Old 06-19-2012, 12:00 PM

Quote:
So you are okay with those who protest ending child sex-trafficking. At least you don't have a problem with them.

Most do.

You are really a piece of work. Don't try to smear me with your outrageous frauds. I don't care what other people think about liars. I just know I dislike them intensely.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies