Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 10:04 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,280,580 times

Advertisements

What would the media, NAACP, CORE, or ACORN say if Romney came out with an add saying white people should vote for him after extolling all the good things they have done? What have they said about Obama and this ad?

President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2012, 01:48 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,450,261 times
Oh fudgin, maybe we ought to try it, and just see what happens, as if most of us know what would take place.

A bit lopsided, i would say so.

Maybe white people should get a backbone, cause so many have become wimps!

Old 06-19-2012, 01:55 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,506,565 times
Slow news day huh Roy? Had to dig up a video from February to do some race baiting. I expect more from you Roy, not much more but more.

How about you tell us where Romney stands on Obama's recent immigration position. That's actually real news. Well, it's not news that Romney has no position but immigration is news.

Old 06-19-2012, 01:56 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
Slow news day huh Roy? Had to dig up a video from February to do some race baiting. I expect more from you Roy, not much more but more.

How about you tell us where Romney stands on Obama's recent immigration position. That's actually real news. Well, it's not news that Romney has no position but immigration is news.
Race baiting on CD never takes a day off. But then, you knew that.

Old 06-19-2012, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Oh fudgin, maybe we ought to try it, and just see what happens, as if most of us know what would take place.

A bit lopsided, i would say so.

Maybe white people should get a backbone, cause so many have become wimps!
It was whites who wanted to be able to say that they had helped elect our first black President who elected Obama. Many of those whites suffered from "White Guilt" concerning the one time slavery of black people in this nation. Maybe it certainly is time for us to use that very method of gaining votes in a racist manner as Obama has done. Being called racist is not painful at all unless you really suffer from "White Guilt".

Old 06-19-2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post

Immigration of the illegal kind is not new news, at all. What Romney thinks about Obama's unconstitutional Order of last week is not so important. Obama has done his act and has to be held responsible for it. I don't really worry about what Romney says about the unconstitutional action of Obama.

Old 06-19-2012, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Did Obama say those words, or not? I bet some enterprising GOP fool made that video and then put it out to the public. Why do you people continue to scream race baiting when what we say is true and happened? I don't see this as race baiting when he did do the trick.

Old 06-19-2012, 04:51 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,115,103 times
roysoldboy last week: Obama has done nothing for Blacks! Vote Republican!

roysoldboy this week: Obama pandering to Blacks is racist!

Old 06-19-2012, 04:54 PM

3,436 posts, read 2,950,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
SMH and if someone posted a thread about Romney beating up a black boy when he was a child and calling him the N word, he'd say the person who posted the thread was racist. No it never takes a day off and these threads aren't going to make anyone change their mind about Obama. Will I vote for the side that heckles the POTUS, calls him a tar baby and sends out emails of the first family with monkey faces and watermelons on the Whitehouse lawn over the POTUS because of this thread? Absolutely not. I am surprised no one has mentioned Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the out of wedlock rate, FBI/DOJ statistics or some miscellaneous food stamp recipient who uses an EBT card, has a handicapped placard, an iphone and drives a luxury vehicle so far.

Old 06-19-2012, 05:20 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,944,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
It was whites who wanted to be able to say that they had helped elect our first black President who elected Obama. Many of those whites suffered from "White Guilt" concerning the one time slavery of black people in this nation. Maybe it certainly is time for us to use that very method of gaining votes in a racist manner as Obama has done. Being called racist is not painful at all unless you really suffer from "White Guilt".
White Guilt, Really Roy, that is all ya got? Strange that the only people I have ever heard use the term are right-wingers such as yourself that try to claim the only reason many whites voted for President Obama was due to it. I personally know many whites that voted for President Obama and not one of them has ever expressed any such feelings. Me thinks some right-wing whites make up crap in the hopes that it might actually come true, I have bad news for ya, Obama will remain in office for another four years, get used to the idea that there will be no October surprise, as you predicted in the first election
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies