Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 05:00 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,167,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
The convention hasn't started yet, so neither party has a nominee, officially, yet.
Surely everybody knows what you say is true. Actually the Dems should have had their convention some time ago so Obama could be hard at "legally". Hell, the GOP establishment went along with what the Dem establishment wanted and pushed Romney through and the Dems started acting like he had been nominated already and campaigning against him.

Hey, I don't get MSNBC on my satellite program but today I have heard on Fox and from Beck that Andrea Mitchell had a clumsily edited video of Romney on that was so obviously just that. Is that true?

Here the nice lady is doing her thing. Not one word about how much better the private sector provides sandwiches because of competition which the Federal Government doesn't have to do because of a lack of competition. I didn't even know there was a place known as WaWa till today. She could have pulled that one on me but my right leaning friends told me about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmFzSVXQBao
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2012, 05:18 PM

24,869 posts, read 24,313,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Surely everybody knows what you say is true. Actually the Dems should have had their convention some time ago so Obama could be hard at "legally". Hell, the GOP establishment went along with what the Dem establishment wanted and pushed Romney through and the Dems started acting like he had been nominated already and campaigning against him.

Hey, I don't get MSNBC on my satellite program but today I have heard on Fox and from Beck that Andrea Mitchell had a clumsily edited video of Romney on that was so obviously just that. Is that true?

Here the nice lady is doing her thing. Not one word about how much better the private sector provides sandwiches because of competition which the Federal Government doesn't have to do because of a lack of competition. I didn't even know there was a place known as WaWa till today. She could have pulled that one on me but my right leaning friends told me about it.

MSNBC Andrea Mitchel "Apologizes Not" For Clip-Editing Romney's WAWA Comment - YouTube
I don't know, haven't watched any cable news today.

Old 06-19-2012, 05:23 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,439,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
I will say one thing, if this birther thing were to ever succeed it should be the total end of all civility toward the Republicans and the rightwing. It is something which the Democrats should never forgive or forget and revenge should be their top priority. Forget any let's move on or well that's in the past or any of that bull****. That's the way it should be but sadly the Democrats will probably be too wimpy
This could have been taken care of before Obama was elected. Show the birth cert, and be open with all records. End of problems.

Old 06-19-2012, 05:36 PM

26,543 posts, read 14,360,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
This could have been taken care of before Obama was elected. Show the birth cert,......
it was, june 2008. same as what romney posted as proof of birth in may 2012.

Romney's birth certificate evokes his father's controversy | Reuters

Old 06-19-2012, 05:43 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,468,147 times
Quote:
But when a man is flying all over the country campaigning on my dime I wonder how he can campaign like that before being nominated. Just think how much money our government could have saved by forcing him to campaign on his own money till he is officially nominated. Is there a chance that Hillary will begin campaigning against him before September 3? Hell no, but he is still campaigning full force for re-election, even up to making unconstitutional executive orders to win some votes. I would think that until he is nominated, officially, he should not be campaigning and spending so much of OUR money to do it.

Duh, am I completely wrong here.
Is Romney campaigning?

Old 06-19-2012, 06:15 PM

29,183 posts, read 22,202,559 times
You need a new trolling motor, Roy. The old one ain't working any more.

Old 06-19-2012, 06:25 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,871,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
He's right. Obama isn't the nominee. Neither is Romney
Don't bring up the facts, they only confuse Roy

Old 06-19-2012, 06:27 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,871,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
This could have been taken care of before Obama was elected. Show the birth cert, and be open with all records. End of problems.
He has shown it and it ended nothing, Birthers can't read or think, so much for that thought

Old 06-19-2012, 07:19 PM

1,695 posts, read 3,033,550 times
Quote:

MSNBC Andrea Mitchel "Apologizes Not" For Clip-Editing Romney's WAWA Comment - YouTube
I think I said this to you before in response to something else, but you really DO need to get out more!
WaWa is a great chain of stores, sort of like 7 - 11.

Old 06-19-2012, 08:26 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,252,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
speaking of desperate...... this is the case that larry klayman said he quickly needed $10,000.00 back in april to fight:

First-Ever Florida Ballot Challenge Constitutional Eligibility Conference Report

"Larry also emphasized that money to fund the Florida Ballot Challenge is absolutely necessary for success. We need $10,000 within the next 10 days to move forward with this case, which could be pivotal to the entire nation."

i hope the birthers feel it was money well spent.

the same man who owed $78,000 in back child support, and suddenly it was all paid up... makes you go "hmmmm"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies