Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 03:43 PM

46,174 posts, read 26,885,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by padcrasher View Post
The US military has already stated no soldiers were in put in danger.

Sorry, your pathetic excuse to hide government wrongdoing doesn't hold up.
Sorry, somethings just do not need to be discussed. The fact that you agree shows you are just as low as wiki leaks...

And if was so great, why is he seeking asylum?

Your report if from 2010, how about something new?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2012, 03:44 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,934,810 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
I say what a *****.

You wanna play Tinker Tailor Solidier Spy then standup and be accountable.

Be a man like those on the battlefield you put in danger because of your decisions and actions you weakwilled ***** mother ****er.

Standup to the charges and take it like a man. You want to have a place in this war but don't want to suffer the potential battle wounds.

I respect the terrorists who are willing to die for their cause more than this spinless piece of ****.
This poor right wingers taunting Assange to "be a man" when he's taken on the corrupt US government....LOL

Wikileaks published memos showing the US lied about bombing Yemen to the "US public" and this poor soul thinks it's macho to let that slide.....LOL

Old 06-19-2012, 03:47 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,064,656 times
I am certainly glad that Assange is well

It is refreshing to have someone come out with the truth about atrocities done to others

Old 06-19-2012, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Sorry, somethings just do not need to be discussed. The fact that you agree shows you are just as low as wiki leaks...

And if was so great, why is he seeking asylum?

Your report if from 2010, how about something new?
Because you're allowed to seek asylum. It's an internationally recognized remedy when the justice system ( in this case the US) is corrupt.

Remember you right wingers are the ones arguing foreign nationals have no legal rights.

You want the US to act lawless when it comes to foreigners? Then we'll get what we deserve.

Old 06-19-2012, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
I am for chargeig anyone who leaks classified materials and I certainly am not a Obama fan. On ehas to remmebr where the matarial wehre taken form and which law applies.
Typical. And you'll just yawn with boredom when I tell you Obama has begun a huge classification binge and the data classified under his administration has gone up by 3 fold.

The are protecting their wrongdoing under the guise of "security" and you just go along with like a good authoritarian.

Old 06-19-2012, 03:50 PM

72 posts, read 170,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Oh how sickeningly easy it is for the low-capacity thinkers to justify atrocity.

"Some things just do not need to be discussed."

That's a quote to remember, right there.

This sub-forum is a really depressing insight into the over 60 Tea Party crowd.

It was interesting for a while but this is just sad. Off to greener E-pastures!

Old 06-19-2012, 03:51 PM

79,906 posts, read 43,928,273 times
What is he seeking asylum from? He is one of the most successful self promoters in history. All promise with little in actual results. I hope he goes and is never heard from again.

Old 06-19-2012, 03:51 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,695,189 times
Glad he is okay. He is a brave person fighting for truth.

Old 06-19-2012, 03:52 PM

46,174 posts, read 26,885,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mid-Level Internetting View Post
Oh how sickeningly easy it is for the low-capacity thinkers to justify atrocity.

"Some things just do not need to be discussed."

That's a quote to remember, right there.
No, the ignorance in this thread should be remembered.

Have fun, the lefts ignorance will be shown in this thread.....supposed americans.....

Ignorance....

Old 06-19-2012, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
Obama has already whacked an American citizen without a trial, what makes this man think he would be safe in Ecuador?
I have no illusions about how much lawlessness the US public will let the government get away with.

I don''t think there as ever been a nation in history, this powerful, in this level of decline, with voters this stupid, lazy, and ignorant.

You can see it in this thread. 100% ambivalence to US government law breaking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies