Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2012, 07:08 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Black racist? You should go on the road. You are hilarious!
Not hilarious, he's clueless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2012, 07:20 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
Now if only I could make any sense out of what it is that your monkey mind was trying to communicate.
That only an idiot would get on this board and post a picture of a monkey with grey/white hair in an effort to dismiss the past and present practice of calling Black People monkeys...

There, now even your mind can make sense from this, or maybe not...

Old 06-20-2012, 07:22 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,000,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
This witch doesn't look very Mexican to me. She's obviously someone from the anglo tribe who uses the name of her mexican husband for cover from anyone accusing her of being racist and bigoted.

Old 06-20-2012, 07:31 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,163,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
For the record, I am a registered Democrat. I registered as a Democrat,
mobility.

I'll take your slanderous "racist" comment as a compliment,
Democrats can be racist as well, so your card carrying Democrat credentials don't mean squat.

Last edited by Frugality; 06-20-2012 at 07:39 PM..

Old 06-20-2012, 07:37 PM

6,721 posts, read 5,201,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Well I guess the hair of fire lady, whoever the hell that is, is in some trouble. Of course when folks called Bush a monkey all was well in the world of liberal land.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Bush, Palin, Beck, Limbaugh.....oh, the amount of HORRIBLE things that have been and still are said about these folks, oh yes, the Tea Party, too!
The left "can dish it out but not take it" as Mama used to say. Aww gee.....called the annointed one a name?!

GASP
What radio it television personality EVER called bush (or palin) anything resembling monkey? You must have links to that.

You realize some nobody nut job posting something into the ether is a little different then a paid talk show host broadcasting it on the airwaves...

Old 06-20-2012, 07:41 PM

1,440 posts, read 1,169,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Oh, so now you want to back away from your statement that the kid was beaten by "MUSLIMS"????

Did you or did you not state that the kid was beaten by "MUSLIMS" and was not my retort to you that you couldn't comprehend the article you posted??

Forget it, you were made to look stupid, go back and read your own post.

Then take your second "DUH" moment.
The Middle East is in Asia.

I didn't read the story, so I don't know if they were Arabic or East Asian, but that is a stupid argument.

Old 06-20-2012, 07:58 PM

475 posts, read 508,130 times
She is a Republican, what else can you expect ?

Old 06-20-2012, 08:01 PM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You righty's don't understand that calling Pres. Obama a monkey is overtly racist. But this does not usually penetrate the extreme rightwing mind, as they don't recognize their racism, or the racism of others, like this radio host.
You LEFTIES don't understand calling someone a NAZI is also overtly racist. MAYBE the fact that this hasn't penetrated YOUR minds is a the blockage that prevents the RIGHTIES from ALLOWING themselves to recognize ANY complaint you may have.

Old 06-20-2012, 08:03 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Do you know that Stink Progress belongs to George Soros? Yep it sure does and that little sound bite may have been doctored a bit like many things you get to hear on MSNBC.

Old 06-20-2012, 08:04 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
SO....we can now start listing all of the things that those on the left have called Palin and many others in the conservative Crowd! Sigh.....yeah, will it ever stop?!
Oh no, Stink Progress would never show all those things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies