Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2012, 03:33 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I'm far from irrelevant! I'm the knight in shining armor for people who can't do more... I combat ignorance everyday but it's like playing whack a mole... Once you shatter someone's sorry excuses for being racist another ignorant post shows up where I do the same thing all over again... These attitudes will never go away but I'll never stop calling it out... never...
Well you never called Maher out. I wonder why that is?? lol. Keep squealing shabaaz.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2012, 03:44 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
More racist idiotic birther nonsense.
See? I was right. I knew that would be your likely response: I'm just a racist, birther.

You buy into his lies hook, line and sinker, don't you?

Old 06-23-2012, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
All of 'em.

Hahahaha! Well, you are not a "thinker", are you? You just follow the pack. Right over the cliff!

Old 06-23-2012, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Yes, that poster sure doesn't live up to his screen name.
My screen name means that I say what I mean, and I mean what I say. I deffinitely do not just blindly follow. I do my homework.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
BS! If Obama was white those jackazzes that represent you and your ilk
"my ilk?" And what "ilk" is that?
Quote:
would not have been caught in a restaurant on 1-20 plotting to discredit everything that he wants to do from day one. Tell someone who is either a racist or stupid to believe that crap that you are sprouting!
I have no idea what restraunt meeting you are talking about. But, Obama promised to "fundamentally transform the United States of America." That kind of talk should have scared the pants off of every American. Of course we now know exactly what he meant, and he should be charged with treason and removed bodily from office. The last I heard, advocating the overthrow of our government was treason.
Quote:

Yes there are some people that do not like his policies but from what I'm reading it is far and few in between. And to top that off many of them have been mislead by faux news about why they don't like what he is doing
You probably don't know this, but "faux" is pronounced "foe", not "fox". But at any rate, the statement tells us who you are. You believe the "legacy media" dishes up the "real" truth, and you will believe whatever they tell you. And they tell you what Obama wants them to tell you. You're being dupped.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:14 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,222 times
Primates should be angry at the comparison!

Old 06-23-2012, 04:15 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,132,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Well you never called Maher out. I wonder why that is?? lol. Keep squealing shabaaz.
Most of the stuff that comes out his mouth is pretty funny with some of it being a little over the top but I usually don't take things comedians say serious. It's their job to make people laugh not create policy... I'm actually against his religion bashing tho... But nice try...

Old 06-23-2012, 04:19 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
Humans are primates.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:22 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,132,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
The Republican party should be as well...

Old 06-23-2012, 04:26 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,225,222 times
Then why the outrage? Look at all the posts here whining because he was compared to a primate! And yet, why shouldn't he be? As you said, humans are primates. Go whine, loot, etc over some other issue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Humans are primates.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies