Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2012, 05:02 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,368,535 times

Advertisements

Solution:

Bring ALL the student body to the school auditorium
Bring their parents of the students involved
Bring the victim
Bring the police

Put this video on a giant screen onstage

Force the ones involved to stand on stage facing the audience and play the complete video

Ask each student involved for commentary on their conduct

Ask for a true apology in public and require a written apology to the victim

Expel each student from school for 30 days

Ban each student from the bus for 1 year

Require each student to do some measure of community service

-----

I'd rather take them out behind the woodshed and beat the living crap out of them and respect into them. Sometimes that's only way they can learn respect for others. But that's just me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2012, 05:14 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Heart breaking. It was hard to watch and just makes me sad how evil and mean, even kids are today.

These kids and their sad excuses for parents need their butts kicked. They don't deserve the air they breathe. I hope they are found out and are humiliated

Old 06-21-2012, 06:04 AM

4,866 posts, read 5,678,521 times
Disgusting. I only got through the first 2 minutes.

If they were my kids, I would make them regret every single word that came out of their mouths.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:08 AM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Even if they were found out, they'd get off light with simple suspension and please don't do it again

Old 06-21-2012, 06:23 AM

833 posts, read 1,714,244 times
Mob mentality.

Ever notice that even teens in a car usually don't shout out insults until there are 3 or more friends with them?

Alone they are cowards !

Old 06-21-2012, 06:42 AM

10,125 posts, read 13,986,059 times
I hate to say this but this needs to be said. So often on this part of the site, we are sitting here talking about what black kids are doing and I do believe it is often times warranted, but I also think people have gotten to a point that they believe black kids are the only kids doing anything wrong. It's time to wake up. Every race of people in this country have some kids that we are raising up to be heathens. The only reason why these kids believe this behavior is okay is because their parents have either taught them or allowed them to learn such a thing. When we start dealing with the fact that we have a bunch of lazy worthless parents in this nation, then maybe we can make some progress and prevent things like this from happening.

Old 06-21-2012, 06:47 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
You could have them serve a few weeks in a nursing home on top of the year long suspension from bus privileges. Get to know the elderly people there, see them as people to be respected. Kids these days are just not getting socialized and its the failure of the family thats causing it.

Old 06-21-2012, 07:02 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgtitans View Post
I hate to say this but this needs to be said. So often on this part of the site, we are sitting here talking about what black kids are doing and I do believe it is often times warranted, but I also think people have gotten to a point that they believe black kids are the only kids doing anything wrong. It's time to wake up. Every race of people in this country have some kids that we are raising up to be heathens. The only reason why these kids believe this behavior is okay is because their parents have either taught them or allowed them to learn such a thing. When we start dealing with the fact that we have a bunch of lazy worthless parents in this nation, then maybe we can make some progress and prevent things like this from happening.
yep, that is sadly true.

story made the washington post:
Video of NY bus monitor being verbally abused by students sparks outpouring of support - The Washington Post

Video of bus monitor Karen Klein being bullied goes viral, raises thousands of dollars

Old 06-21-2012, 07:15 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
I just saw an interview with this woman. The reporter said that the police are looking into the incident, as well as the school looking into it.

I couldn't watch the whole video. These beasts need to be punished for their actions.

Old 06-21-2012, 07:24 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
The kids should be beaten severely (they don't have the mental capacity to be "counseled") and their loser slob parents thrown in jail...

I'd LOVE to get these subhuman, subanimal things in a room and teach them what REAL BULLYING can be!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies