Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 05:42 PM

8,396 posts, read 9,426,996 times

Advertisements

...when Issa's silly vendetta against Holder turns out to be nothing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2012, 05:42 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,924,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenkane2 View Post
As Campaign Heats Up, Democrats Focus on Racism | Fox News

http://global.fncstatic.com/static/m...y_seg3_640.jpg

“I’m not saying that this is because Holder is black, and I’m not calling [Republicans] racists. I’m saying what they’re doing has a racial effect, and that’s what we’re going to talk about.”
-- MSNBC host and racial activist Al Sharpton in an interview with The Hill, previewing an event today in which black leaders will denounce the pending House resolution to find Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt for failing to turn over documents.

When House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi last week said that a Republican desire to keep minorities from voting was the reason lawmakers were dogging Attorney General Eric Holder over secret documents related to the murder of a Border Patrol agent with weapons lost in a botched gunrunning sting, it was a bit puzzling.

This is just mind-numbingly predictable and shameless!!
Don't you mean Al Sharpton played the race card? Where did Eric Holder say that? I must have missed that line. If you could find it and show me where Eric Holder actually played the race card himself I will gladly apologize for saying that your thread title is a bold faced lie.

Is he a jacka$$? Yes but why lie?

Old 06-26-2012, 05:46 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,321,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
...when Issa's silly vendetta against Holder turns out to be nothing?
But it's NOT about race. Holder is holding back info isn't he ?

Old 06-26-2012, 05:52 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,359,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inquizative View Post
Its racism folks. Scared, cowardice racism. This is a political lynching. White guys angry and afraid of the most powerful man in the world is black and so is the top lawyer in Attorney General Eric Holder. Its funny they did not do this to ********. Its one cowardice racist attack after another. However, the Bible says, "The meek shall inherit the earth!" The day of reconing has begun!
That's a lie.

No matter where criminal activity has occurred, we the people have the right, no the DUTY to call it out.

Holder has committed crimes. O is aiding in hiding them from the American populace.

Hiding behind the race card is the biggest injustice of all and no one in this country - least of all our leaders are immune to any investigation of criminal activity.

If Holder and O have proof of their innocence, why hide it? Doubt has been raised and now the coverup is in progress. The American people have no idea how extensive this has been. Eighteen months of stonewalling is enough. If any citizen had done this (except Hillary Clinton and her Rose Law Firm documents) they would be held without charges.

As for Holder and O, they are not what they proclaim they are. The most transparent administration in history and the most fair justice department in the world have become a laughable farce that the world is laughing at.

There are no national security issues in this debacle. People have died in this administration's efforts to impose full gun control in America by fiat and to eradicate the Second Amendment to the Constitution.

Everyone must answer when called. However when the charges are filed and both are in the seat of justice I expect each the plead the 5th (lying bastards that they are).

It's not cowardly or political. It's criminal on every level. And we the people WILL prevail in this. Both will see the inside of jail cells.

Old 06-26-2012, 05:55 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,359,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
that's very unchristian of you...
Al is no Christian either.

I'd be proud to wash the dirt from the shovel with my urine.

And the line to stand in would be miles long.

Old 06-26-2012, 06:10 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,690,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post

Can't people see through Al Sharpton?

Yes. Almost everyone.

Old 06-26-2012, 07:35 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,079,511 times
This is all about murder of two Americans and hundreds of Mexicans. If anyone is a racist, it's the dems, and they hate the Mexicans and want them dead by sending guns to a sovereign nation violating their laws.

Old 06-26-2012, 09:46 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,900,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
that's very unchristian of you...
Good thing I'm not a Christian....

Old 06-26-2012, 10:19 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,118,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Good thing I'm not a Christian....
Ha Ha, I can tell...

Old 07-12-2012, 04:53 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,886,109 times
i would say americans are the victims of holder, because holder is a crook. (and how ironic is it that he is the head of the DOJ?)

we can see even more evidence of his perfidity thanks to blogs by jesse at jesse's croosroads cafe:

Jesse's Café Américain: PFGBest: F to the R to the AUD - Wasendorf 'Faked Bank Records For Years'

Jesse's Café Américain: Some Interesting Information on PFGBest From Ann Barnhardt

Jesse's Café Américain: Just Between Friends: The DOJ's Handling of MF Global and America's Culture of Cronyism

this is the same man who brought us the clinton/mark rich pardon, and now rich's sleazy wife has renounced her citizenship to try and avoid paying any taxes.

and this:
Corsi wrote a story three weeks ago about Holder's law firm and Holder running more than guns...they were involved in Billion dollar frauds by Credit Suisse a client of Holder's firm involving some resort properties that the bank would grab back in steered bankruptcy settlements with new owners getting the property cheap...anyhow there is serious news regarding Credit Suisse ...in Europe ...this was in the LA Times today:

you wonder why there is no prosecution of crime in america anymore?

welcome to the elites and how they operate.

Last edited by floridasandy; 07-12-2012 at 05:06 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies