Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 11:31 AM

744 posts, read 811,520 times

Advertisements

God I hate being White. I wish we were noble people like Native Americans or something instead of destroying everything and being racist. Sometimes I want to tattoo my skin Black or brown or something so I don't need to feel ashamed. I'm mostly attracted to White girls but I'm seriously considering having babies with an minority so my kids don't have to feel this shame either
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2012, 01:39 PM

2,699 posts, read 2,410,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
God I hate being White. I wish we were noble people like Native Americans or something instead of destroying everything and being racist. Sometimes I want to tattoo my skin Black or brown or something so I don't need to feel ashamed. I'm mostly attracted to White girls but I'm seriously considering having babies with an minority so my kids don't have to feel this shame either
Noble people? You do know Native Americans killed each other in tribal wars, yes?

"Destroying everything and being racist"?

Humans have invaded and conquered other lands for thousands of years. The Mongol Empire, the Japanese occupation of China and Korea, the Aztecs, the Inca, the Turks, and African tribes have all killed others in the name of superiority. Every race has its racists.

Tattooing your entire body will make your problem worse. Why? It's expensive. It probably hurts like hell getting a full body tattoo. You'll look like an alien when you get really old since wrinkled skin will make it look even crappier.

Your kids will only feel guilty if you (or our screwed up education system) teaches them to feel that way.

Not all whites are racist.

Whites aren't the only ones who can be racist.

Now grow a pair and accept who you are. You had no say in what race you were gonna be born into. You can't go back in time and change history. Killing, invading, and conquering are human problems, not "white problems".

Jesus, this white guilt crap is a damn cancer.

Old 06-24-2012, 06:12 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,926,044 times
"White guilt"? What will they think of next. Crazy kids.

Old 06-25-2012, 10:54 AM

2,699 posts, read 2,410,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
"White guilt"? What will they think of next. Crazy kids.
It is real, you know.

White guilt

Old 07-11-2012, 01:49 AM

3,718 posts, read 5,693,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
You are terrible at being an internet troll. Just thought I'd let you know.

Old 07-11-2012, 02:04 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,664,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Idiot? Are you calling ME an idiot? Are we gonna get personal? Let me know, because I'm game. I have an array of insults at my disposal. I'll talk about your mom, kids, etc...just let me know.

Problem is your insults are meaningless because they're baseless and childish (and idiotic). Fire away! We could use the entertainment.

Old 07-11-2012, 03:23 AM

9,827 posts, read 6,932,912 times
Can anyone here please tell me what this thread is really about? Reading all the posts seems a little childish to me......

Old 07-11-2012, 04:46 AM

24,392 posts, read 23,044,056 times
What a bunch of douchebags in that video. Its time to leave the stone age, folks, and stop trying to keep racism alive.

Old 07-11-2012, 05:00 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,097,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joke Insurance View Post
You are terrible at being an internet troll. Just thought I'd let you know.
I actually found his post sarcastic and thought provoking, as there are many white-guiltists who echo those sentiments. Strange but true.

Old 07-11-2012, 05:42 AM

11,758 posts, read 14,644,267 times
If defensiveness were cash all you people would be millionaires.

You're so afraid of the truth that you won't even consider that not everybody's life is exactly the same as yours. Then, when you reflect on the fact that you never get followed around a store, never have to wait half an hour before a cab will pick you up, never see people cross the street when they see you coming, you conclude that all those stories you hear about racism must be made up.

Your ignorant and hateful reactions demonstrate just how important this video and efforts like it are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies