Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 01:04 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,813,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Common Anomaly View Post
They could have at least been consistent and flipped off Clinton for signing DOMA and DADT, officially making them second class citizens.
They're Democrats. They were told to hate Reagan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2012, 01:08 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,980,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofra View Post
I won't back that kind of behavior, sorry. It is not noble defiance, in my opinion. It is petty scorn.
We're far beyond the point where acting more genteel is going to help. Rather, it helps disguise and minimize how corrupt this Nation is.

Old 06-22-2012, 01:11 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times
Hell I'm surprised Reagan pictures still are on the wall? Figured bammer and his commie minions would have all their hero's hung up by now.

Old 06-22-2012, 01:12 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,956,097 times
Thumbs down Gay Activists Disrespect Former Republican Presidents at Obama Event

Quote:
Let’s get at least one thing straight here: most conservatives I know…most rational conservatives I know don’t like President Obama. They don’t like his handling of the economy or the way our president excuses himself by pointing towards the state of the recession at the time of his inauguration after making bold claims about how his term would be a “one-term proposition” if he couldn’t improve the economy in 3 years.

However, it is not only irrational, but also a waste of time to disrespect the person, Barack Obama. I don’t like him as a politician; I think he has done a horrible job, and I think the damages he has done in his almost 5 years of campaigning for a second term will take some time to fix, but I would also question the morals of someone who would go to the White House as a guest of a future president and disrespect a portrait of him – that would serve no purpose besides making the host president look like a fool.

That is exactly what several liberal gay-activists did last week, aiming their obscene jabs at President Reagan and President Bush.
Link: Gay Activists Disrespect Former Republican Presidents at White House Event - Independent Journal Review

Obviously these lisping troglodytes have already forgotten that President Bush authorized spending FIFTEEN BILLION DOLLARS on African AIDS research.

Whenever I think the left can't sink any lower, they surpass my expectations.

Old 06-22-2012, 01:13 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,471,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
They're Democrats. They were told to hate Reagan.
Who told them that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25
Hell I'm surprised Reagan pictures still are on the wall? Figured bammer and his commie minions would have all their hero's hung up by now.
Watcha you talkin' about? Obama is a Reagan fan.

Old 06-22-2012, 01:15 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,353,683 times
A childish and sad display, no class what-so-ever. It shows their true selves.

Old 06-22-2012, 01:20 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,744,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Gay Activists Visiting White House Take Photos of Themselves Flipping Off Reagan Portrait | TheBlaze.com

Childish, pigs. You really felt the need to do that in the White House?

And really, as far as your making out goes, no one wants to see you make out. Not at the White House, not at McDonalds. Not anywhere.

Who are these idiots and how did they get into the White House.

Old 06-22-2012, 01:20 PM

5,915 posts, read 4,813,813 times
Quote:
Who told them that?

Watcha you talkin' about? Obama is a Reagan fan.

Most likely their teachers at school.

Yeah, right. Reagan was ant-public union and wanted to abolish the NEA.

Old 06-22-2012, 01:24 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,471,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
Most likely their teachers at school.

Yeah, right. Reagan was ant-public union and wanted to abolish the NEA.
Wow, all my teachers must have been Republican since they never indoctrinated us with hate Reagan curriculum.

Obama has praised Reagan numerous times. Why would he take his pictures off the wall in the White House?

Old 06-22-2012, 01:26 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,980,467 times
Quote:
Wow, all my teachers must have been Republican since they never indoctrinated us with hate Reagan curriculum.

Obama has praised Reagan numerous times. Why would he take his pictures off the wall in the White House?
Please don't present facts to these right wingers. You're ruining their victimhood fantasies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies