Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 01:32 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,564,955 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
The 2008 election was a novelty election, it cannot be used as a reference point.

Now that, 'we elected him to see what's in him', the so called 'support' has evaporated.

Obama will lose in a landslide. his only hope is inelligble voters, and 'paid to vote' automaton voters picked up just before the polls close.

Any eligible voter of sound mind, despite assigned protective status, will hopefully cast a vote based on their perception of the disaster created by Obama.

Who would embrace such a candidate who has demonstrated such incompetence. Imagine, "my guy gave half a billion dollars to a solar company who was said to be about to fail and then thought it was a good idea in hindsight". "I am so glad he wasted my money and hope he takes more of my money or someone elses, to spend without hope of a return on investment"

"I want to vote for the guy who said my energy costs would necessarily skyrocket and really meant it"
I enjoy spending a larger part of may salary to heat my home and drive my car. It is a good thing that the cost of energy is skyrocketing".

Yep all good reasons for 'minorities' to vote for Obama.
You got it all wrong, they are voting for him because he respects them as Americans. Republicans treat minorities as if they are less than Americans. That is the core of the issue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2012, 01:38 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,958,072 times
Quote:
BucsLose;24860513]Come on. Democrats arent helping the minority community. Democrats need people to view themselves as victims and they take of advantage of minorities in this regard. Program after program aimed at keeping many on the Government dime

Ask minorities why the Republican/Conservatives are perceived as morons, they'll point to the quoted statement!!!

Old 06-22-2012, 01:46 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,413,374 times
Offer a crack head a free hit and he will take it every time....

Old 06-22-2012, 01:48 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,564,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
The Palins?

Old 06-22-2012, 01:49 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,948,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post

Ask minorities why the Republican/Conservatives are perceived as morons, they'll point to the quoted statement!!!

Is this from your government education?

Old 06-22-2012, 01:50 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,528,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
The minorities are going to vote for the man they believe is going to give them government monies. And that is usually the Democrats that throw away government money. Freeloaders.
Oh really
Senate OKs huge farm bill, puts House GOP on spot

Old 06-22-2012, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
They have people like this over running their party and they wonder why They nevercondemnn them in any meaningful way. I love the I'm sorry if you were offended. Just about all of them use that one.

Old 06-22-2012, 01:59 PM

Quote:
My, my seems I have hit a tender spot. I guess it hit too close to home.
I see the farm welfare hogs dont bother you.

Old 06-22-2012, 02:04 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,445,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
Ever since the civil rights movement, Republicans have done everything in their power to push minorities away from their party. So far they've conceded blacks, latinos, and gays. They are also doing every thing they can to concede the women vote. So why do they act surprised when minorities punish them at the polls by voting overwhelmingly Democratic?

A powerful coalition of minorities was crucial to Obama's victory in 08 and it will be crucial again to his victory in 2012. In fact, it is Obama's strong showing among minorities, particularly Latinos, that have put several former red states into play as swing states. The GOP is depending on conservative whites and an unlimited supply of Wall Street money to win the election. However, there is a limit to the amount of votes that money can buy.
That's not true.

It's the Democratic spin and media propaganda that turns people off of the Republican party.

The truth is that the democratic party is the party of separatism, discrimination and exclusion.

The Democrat Party's Long and Shameful History of Bigotry and Racism

Old 06-22-2012, 02:07 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,754,711 times
Quote:
The minorities are going to vote for the man they believe is going to give them government monies. And that is usually the Democrats that throw away government money. Freeloaders.
You realize you are talking about millions of people, right?

I can tell you, I have had the opportunity to work with many Mexican immigrants. Anyone who calls those folks lazy has not tried to keep up with them. Sure, some minorities are lazy, but are you saying whites are not? Silly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies