Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2012, 06:12 PM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,364 times

Advertisements

How sick must you be to do this to a child? I really hope this poor excuse of a mother gets the full extent of the penalties coming her way. Of course the boyfriend denies knowing any of this ever occurred.

Police Rescue Malnourished Girl From Closet in Kansas City - Yahoo! News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2012, 06:38 PM

24,388 posts, read 23,044,056 times
And she tore up his admission acceptance to Hogwarts.

Old 06-24-2012, 07:03 PM

6,757 posts, read 8,279,445 times
That poor child. I can't imagine a ten year old weighing 32 pounds! My ten year old niece hopped on my scale the other day and proudly announced that she weighs 88 pounds. The mind, it boggles.

A nice long prison sentence is just what this poor excuse for a mother needs. Let her live her life in a cage, see what it feels like.

Old 06-24-2012, 10:13 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
How sick must you be to do this to a child? I really hope this poor excuse of a mother gets the full extent of the penalties coming her way. Of course the boyfriend denies knowing any of this ever occurred.

Police Rescue Malnourished Girl From Closet in Kansas City - Yahoo! News

I don't know?

I have been in some closets that were bigger than my bedroom!

I guess I get to work in some big homes....

Old 06-24-2012, 11:01 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,958,313 times
Public caning would be in order!!

Old 06-25-2012, 08:44 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Punish her to the full extent of what the law may punish her with, the max hopefully.

I am sick and tired of parents that don't know how, and should never have been a parent in the 1st place. Sick of the excuses these damn parents come up with.

This is happening way too often these days, at the hand of parents. Something has got to be done to protect our young.

We worry about the wrong things, so many innocent children these days are dying at the hands of a parent or parent and boyfriend/girllfriend.

I am convinced some women, should be ban from having children. You get my gest.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:00 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,124,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Punish her to the full extent of what the law may punish her with, the max hopefully.

I am sick and tired of parents that don't know how, and should never have been a parent in the 1st place. Sick of the excuses these damn parents come up with.

This is happening way too often these days, at the hand of parents. Something has got to be done to protect our young.

We worry about the wrong things, so many innocent children these days are dying at the hands of a parent or parent and boyfriend/girllfriend.

I am convinced some women, should be ban from having children. You get my gest.
I agree. The abuse of anyone is awful, But it's more heinous when an innocent defenseless child is involved. I am convinced that some people do not have a soul. How shut off can you be to have no notion of how twisted it is to harm a child. In prisons, Even the most hardcore homicidal maniacs hate child abusers. What does that alone tell us?

This woman better stock up on cigarettes and watch her back when in the hole. She is bound to get a beat-down in addition to being in a confined space now herself. Funny how things work out sometimes huh?

Old 06-25-2012, 09:22 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Yet many people want to stop any social benefits like breakfast or lunch for poor kids.
You can't pick and choose, you either want to help already born kids or not.
There's a lot of neglect out there.

I have always believed that most people shouldn't breed.

Old 06-25-2012, 10:06 AM

24,388 posts, read 23,044,056 times
I apologize. I didn't follow the link and didn't know the child was that emaciated or poorly treated. I think we need to stop assuming child protective services is going to stop these case sof neglect and abuse and should make more of an effort to intervene personally. Somebody had to know the child was there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies