Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 09:27 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,119,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
I didnt need to show a less bias video, the point was that they said it, I showed that to be true.
So having someone with a bias agenda say what you want them to say is proving you right?!?!?!?!

So basically you are saying that Iran's president is an authority of the holocaust because he has made statements on the holocaust. Is that what you are going with....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2012, 09:29 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
So having someone with a bias agenda say what you want them to say is proving you right?!?!?!?!

So basically you are saying that Iran's president is an authority of the holocaust because he has made statements on the holocaust. Is that what you are going with....
Why is this difficult for you to follow along with?

OBAMA said that the high price of gas is an example of failed energy policies by the President..

The fact that I said they said it, and then provided videos of they saying it, yes, proves I'm right.. THEY SAID IT..

If you disagree with the statement, take it up with Obama and the Democrats because I had no part in their stupidity.

Old 06-25-2012, 09:41 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,119,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Why is this difficult for you to follow along with?

OBAMA said that the high price of gas is an example of failed energy policies by the President..

The fact that I said they said it, and then provided videos of they saying it, yes, proves I'm right.. THEY SAID IT..
First of all let's go back to my original response to you and I asked you to supply me with entire conservation. Did you supply me with the entire conversation or snippets of it edited with other bias information?

Next, answer my question "So basically you are saying that Iran's president is an authority of the holocaust because he has made statements on the holocaust." Because that's your entire argument, which is that because you posted any video claiming to say what you wanted it to say it is reliable.

"Because they said it" is a terribly stupid and uneducated response. Try again and supply me with the entire conversation like I asked you the first time.

Old 06-26-2012, 06:41 AM

2,239 posts, read 3,230,494 times
LOL...now that the prices are dropping....all you hear from Republicans is silence. LOL. Too funny.

Old 06-26-2012, 06:46 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,495,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
LOL...now that the prices are dropping....all you hear from Republicans is silence. LOL. Too funny.
It works the other way too. Just look at this thread. Prices drop and the libs claim it's Obama's policies.

Old 06-26-2012, 06:48 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,168,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Source

Interesting.
When the prices drop below 2$ a gallon, where it was BEFORE Obama took office, then we can talk.

Old 06-26-2012, 06:54 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
When the prices drop below 2$ a gallon, where it was BEFORE Obama took office, then we can talk.
Well, they are getting closer to that number....if the US dollar was still worth $1.20 canadian.

Ironic how every globally traded commodity shot up in price....oil, copper, corn...must be some sort of mass conspiracy from the presidents (whomever is in office) oil, mineral and farming buddies. Then again it might just be our dollar is worth less heh.

This thread is just a continuation of the mindless partisan bickering. We all remember the "bush oil buddies" stuff.

Rohrshack test thread with all the worst hypocrits calling everyone else hypocrits.

Old 06-26-2012, 07:16 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
First of all let's go back to my original response to you and I asked you to supply me with entire conservation. Did you supply me with the entire conversation or snippets of it edited with other bias information?

Next, answer my question "So basically you are saying that Iran's president is an authority of the holocaust because he has made statements on the holocaust." Because that's your entire argument, which is that because you posted any video claiming to say what you wanted it to say it is reliable.

"Because they said it" is a terribly stupid and uneducated response. Try again and supply me with the entire conversation like I asked you the first time.
I dont need to provide you with anything more than a snippet because he said it, I said he said it, I was correct. You want the entire conversation and you think it holds relevance, then YOU have to find it..

Its not my job to educate you.

Old 06-26-2012, 07:18 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,600,753 times
Cool hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
No, we couldn't.

Considering your chosen position from the statement posted here, would you be capable of the intellectual honesty required to engage in that conversation?

Old 06-26-2012, 07:20 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,600,753 times
Post hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by afoigrokerkok View Post
Do you realize WHY the fuel prices are lower now?
Yes. I realize why they're lower.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies