Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 02:44 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,293,715 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
What a shock the call for race baiters goes out and you arrive throwing your nonsense around. You and your little gaggle like to run around "blowing up" threads for some reason. And for some other reason the mods always let you get away with it. Why am I not shocked.
I know and they can't even admit defeat. Claiming that Jan Brewer got her clock cleaned by the SC is beyond bizarre. Only the clueless or those in deep denial would think that. The SC upheld the most important part of sb1070. It was a victory for law abiding Americans not ethnocentric racists, illegal aliens or bleeding heart liberals. The other three parts that weren't upheld weren't nearly as significant other than the one where Arizona wanted t make it a crime rather than a civil offense to work or seek work in this country if one is an illegal alien. Yet these fools are popping the cork? lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2012, 06:03 PM

33,511 posts, read 18,093,736 times
Let all the states secede from the union and get their power back.. And don't pay the federal taxes and starve the government and each state take care of their own. No more supporting Obama or his crazy agendas..

Old 06-27-2012, 09:53 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,873,610 times
Arizona WON'T leave the Union. IF it did happen: many other states WOULD follow us out and others like Cali, it'd break up with part of it joining us.

IF Mexico tried to grab Arizona; Mexico might win but we'd take out a lot of the Mexican army 1st. Unlike Mexico: many of us are armed to the teeth.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psulions2007 View Post
Why not just let the entire sun belt of the country secede and let them form their own happy little Jesusland?

I'll watch from the outside as it hilariously implodes on itself.
Uh; more like the "rust belt" would fall apart. Before WW 2; you'd be right, not in 2012.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Can't do that. The reconquistas say that is THEIR Atzlan.
Sun belt also means the deep South like Georgia, Louisiana and so on. The reconquistas try to mix it up with the "Bubbas" there; there'd be NO reconquistas left.

Old 06-27-2012, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Whoa nellie; and you're an Amurikan? As a Canadian I guess I've seen more of Arizona than you have then, as a damn good portion of the vegetables and fruit you're eating throughout the U.S. and indeed Canada are grown in and around Yuma.

If you've never been north of the I-10 I guess you could be forgiven but just go a bit north of that and you're going to find greenery in abundance.

How some of you are ready to write a state off due to it not being your vision of theperfect garden of Eden simply amazes me. Jan Brewer inherited a state that had as it's previous overseer that wonderful example of duplicity; Napolitano. That retarded nutbar that claimed the Canada/U.S. border was more dangerous than the southern one, that nutbar that agreed with the other nutbar McCain that the 9/11 terrorists had entered your country via Canada when it had already been established they ALL were there legally via visitors visas and had entered via U.S. ports of entry.

Masters of deflection. Let's build a moat and drone the northern border 'cause there's no potential voters sneaking in via that one!

I've personally, while sitting in a restaurant on the Mexican side, watched Mexicans swim the river in Algodonez right under the noses of the customs agents watching them from the windows of the walk-through pedestrian control building and simply shaking their heads. You've got yourselves a real problem and without the Federal will to address it you may as well start raising the Mexican flag over all your state legislatures ~ it's just a matter of time.
I agree with you but the "libs" won't. LOL

Old 07-05-2012, 09:30 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,453,687 times
Just wanted to throw out there that Bruin Rick knows nothing about Arizona, so don't listen to anything he says.

If Arizona did secede though, mexico would not "snatch us up", we got the national guard, bp, and millions of citizens armed. I actually think if we did though, other states like Utah might join as well.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
The Arizona Governor had her clock cleaned by the Supreme Court the other day. Her "retired hooker" personality and appearance hasn't improved the nation's impression that the state promotes racism ... not just now, but for decades. I say "Yes," let Arizona leave the USA if it wants to. Return it to Mexico and/or the Native Americans. I doubt anybody would even notice.
Hey gomexico, go back to Mexico.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
What makes the difference? California, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona have already been annexed by Mexico.
Not Arizona, and Texas.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinSonic View Post
Just wanted to throw out there that Bruin Rick knows nothing about Arizona, so don't listen to anything he says.

If Arizona did secede though, mexico would not "snatch us up", we got the national guard, bp, and millions of citizens armed. I actually think if we did though, other states like Utah might join as well.
Agreed. Tho IF it hits the fan; many other states would back up Arizona and Mexico would be cut up pretty bad like losing more land once the dust settled IMHO. MOST Mexicans DON'T have guns; many of us do and 1 thing that scares an invading army is guerrilla warfare like during the Civil War or Vietnam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies