Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you suffer from White Guilt?
Yes 16 5.65%
No 267 94.35%
Voters: 283. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 02:56 AM

2,505 posts, read 2,326,396 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
I know it just kills you whites to know that you're not superior to blacks and can't face the truth and accept the truth!
Doesn't bother me because no skin tone is superior to another. It is purely an evolutionary change do to climate and location.

Quote:
You have been brainwashed by the pro-european history and the lies by the white race will be exposed for all to see!
This isn't that far from the truth as history is often written by the victors or war and conquest. They would often paint their opposition is a negative way. Just look at how they portrayed Native Americans and the slaves they had. They even tried to banish the slaves from telling their heritage to their children. Now historians are more accurate and cherish such things.

Quote:
To those of you who are Christian, you should feel shame that your (false) savior has blue eyes and looks like a sissy!

Oh yeah, the savior was dark skinned btw. I'm a grade a certified offspring from Ham!
He would have been more middle eastern.
Quote:

Your western civilization is falling and crumbling fast. The white experient failed and won't even last another century.

Black came first, black survives and black will always last....
Not sure about any experiments going on. But most skin tones will survive for thousands of years to come. Some believe that eventually the average skin tone will be more mocha do to interracial births.

Hate to break it to you but the "first" skin tone would have been a pale white as our common ancestors were covered in dark fur and under that would have been a pale skin pigment from lack of sun light. As we began to shed out fur the skin tone gradually began changing to a darker pigment as we were exposed to more sun and radiation. Eventually it did become similar to modern African skin tone because any lighter pigment wouldn't be able to survive in the harsh African sunlight. It remained this way for about a million years. As we began spreading out of Africa it adapted to the environments in which we migrated to giving us the variations we have today.

Old 07-02-2012, 03:14 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,751,657 times
Quote:
The book was well researched by a very educated man.

Caucasions wouldn't have even been able to survive in such heat while building the pyramids.

They are populated by light skinned peoples because they were lightened up by the Indo Europeans and Muslims.

They mixed in with the black Egyptians for centuries.

Even the Greek philosophers described the appearance of the ancient Egyptians and it was anything but Caucasions.
The book was not well researched, and a lot of the info was made up. There is no evidence of a ''great society'' ever existed. All you present is one book as proof. Show me some more evidence any country in Africa that was even close to being civilized. As far as the heat goes, Caucasians have been surviving the heat for thousand's of years. You can hide from the heat, but difficult to survive the cold.

Old 07-02-2012, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Keep living in your white, racist, superior delusions cursed seed of JAPHETH.

Learn where JAPHETH and his descendants came from and you'll solve the riddle of why whites didn't start anything.

Quote:
It's a known fact even among WHITE scientists that the first people on this planet were BLACK.
It's genetically impossible for black to come from white.
No real proof of that either, only general consensus, that life evolved in Africa.

Old 07-02-2012, 03:23 AM

Quote:
I know it just kills you whites to know that you're not superior to blacks and can't face the truth and accept the truth!

You have been brainwashed by the pro-european history and the lies by the white race will be exposed for all to see!

To those of you who are Christian, you should feel shame that your (false) savior has blue eyes and looks like a sissy!

Oh yeah, the savior was dark skinned btw. I'm a grade a certified offspring from Ham!

Black Africans Built and Ruled Ancient Kemet (Egypt) - YouTube

Dr. Chancellor Williams The Destruction of Black Civilization Part 1 of 3 - YouTube

Your western civilization is falling and crumbling fast. The white experient failed and won't even last another century.

Black came first, black survives and black will always last....
Now you are rambling because you have no proof of anything, only on mans opinion, who is not even a qualified historian or anthropologist. This post is not even worthy of a response.

Old 07-02-2012, 03:48 AM

800 posts, read 508,516 times
This.
Quote:
The only thing I suffer from is reverse discrimination and foolish ideas like I should suffer white guilt.
A while back on the news they were reporting that my state was looking to hire new state troopers, and that women and minorities were encouraged to apply. Affirmative action such as this I consider to be racist. If instead it was said that white men were encouraged to apply can you imagine what a fit people would have? The job should always always always go to the person who is most qualified regardless of race, and anything else is just shameful. If its 100 white guys in a row who get hired for the trooper job then so be it, or if 100 black men in a row get that NBA job then thats great too. I want the best for the job whoever it may be.

Old 07-02-2012, 06:16 AM

71 posts, read 73,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wambatown81 View Post
This.
A while back on the news they were reporting that my state was looking to hire new state troopers, and that women and minorities were encouraged to apply. Affirmative action such as this I consider to be racist. If instead it was said that white men were encouraged to apply can you imagine what a fit people would have? The job should always always always go to the person who is most qualified regardless of race, and anything else is just shameful. If its 100 white guys in a row who get hired for the trooper job then so be it, or if 100 black men in a row get that NBA job then thats great too. I want the best for the job whoever it may be.
Yup. Racism of any kind is sick. That's not how color-blind society operates.

Last edited by angelmind; 07-02-2012 at 06:56 AM..

Old 07-02-2012, 06:56 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,912,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
You can always contribute funds if you wish.
i don't have white guilt.

if the stolen money was returned to the people they wouldn't need funds, would they?

Old 07-02-2012, 07:22 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,901,778 times
Quote:
The book was well researched by a very educated man.

Caucasions wouldn't have even been able to survive in such heat while building the pyramids.

They are populated by light skinned peoples because they were lightened up by the Indo Europeans and Muslims.

They mixed in with the black Egyptians for centuries.

Even the Greek philosophers described the appearance of the ancient Egyptians and it was anything but Caucasions.
Uh; light skin whites like me live in places like Arizona and some of us even work outside. WE need to cover up but still. I doubt the Sahara is any hotter than Bullhead City.

Old 07-02-2012, 08:07 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,541 times

HIDDEN COLORS - Official Trailer - YouTube

Great documentary right here.

Has all the proof you need.

Old 07-02-2012, 08:20 AM

71 posts, read 73,305 times
Quote:

HIDDEN COLORS - Official Trailer - YouTube

Great documentary right here.

Has all the proof you need.
The movie by "coincidence" produced by a black guy with no academic credentials has more scientific value for you than all the scholars represented at the UNESCO conference. Got it. But...

Compare this:

UNESCO convened the "Symposium on the Peopling of Ancient Egypt and the Deciphering of the Meroitic Script" in Cairo in 1974. At that forum the "Black Egyptian" theory was rejected by 90% of delegates,[130][131] and the symposium concluded that Ancient Egyptians were much the same as modern Egyptians.

and this:

Tariq Nasheed (b.1974) (sometimes nicknamed Tariq Elite,[1] King Flex,[2] K-Flex,[3] ) is a controversial[4][5] author, documentary film producer, media personality, Internet radio host, relationship expert,[6] and social commentator, focusing on the psychology of dating and African-American social history.[1][4][7]

You see a difference between a UNESCO conference of scientists and intellectual barf by relationship expert known as k-flex? Does he have a high school diploma? LOL

Why are you people so gullible? This quack sold a book on relationships and now a DVD on the subject of Black Egypt LOL You'll pay money to anybody who comes along.
What's next? His book on Secrets of youth? LOL You'll buy that it, too, won't you? LOL

This is from the Egyptian scientist:

When pressed on the issue by American activists in September 2007, the current Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, Dr. Zahi Hawass stated that "Tutankhamun was not black, and the portrayal of ancient Egyptian civilization as black has no element of truth to it;" Hawass further observed that "[Ancient] Egyptians are not Arabs and are not Africans despite the fact that Egypt is in Africa."

You guys are the worst perpetrators of racial stereotypes yourselves LOL

Last edited by angelmind; 07-02-2012 at 09:26 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies