Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you suffer from White Guilt?
Yes 16 5.65%
No 267 94.35%
Voters: 283. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2012, 02:43 PM

1,922 posts, read 3,983,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitsshowtime View Post
Do certain people want an entire group of people to be wiped out, yes, look at some of the middle east extremist view on Americans.

Do some whites want black race eliminated, I'm sure there are some nut jobs. The difference is if someone said they wanted the whole black race "exterminated", a lot of people on this board are going to jump at that person and condemn them, both whites and blacks a like.

You on the other hand, thinks it's no big deal for someone to want whites exterminated. I think UKBlackGuy is either a troll or insane, or both. But he has a disgusting way of looking at things.
I never said I agreed with that....Infact, I didn't comment on that since it doesn't apply to me. And most people comment on what applies to them. As seen on in this thread and in this forum.

Old 07-06-2012, 02:44 PM

14,539 posts, read 21,242,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nj21 View Post
I know who you were talking about. Because he is sharing historical perspective does not mean that he doesn't like white people.

He isn't even American so of course he can give his perspective on American blacks/whites and not really give a darn.
I couldn't decifer his perspective. And when you claim white scientists faked the moon landings and hid something so major as the van allen radiion belt will kill your, ugh, this kills the credibility of his 'perspective'. He must be a very angry man who has picked a target and thus everything he puts together is 'truth' and makes perfect sense.

That anger will get him in the end. Just being angry never does anything.

Old 07-06-2012, 02:44 PM

6,137 posts, read 4,858,566 times
Quote:
I don't agree with everything..but I'm not against everything he said either.
Well feel free to point out the facts, just leave out the extermination stuff, lest you lose all credibility (although that was done weeks ago in my eyes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySwelly View Post
P.S. When I say a little of the stuff, I mean VERY VERY little.
Well I thought this was pretty convincing:

Quote:
White America probably knows a bunch of White guys in the CIA did 9/11, then used that as an excuse to invade Iraq, to steal their secret underground ancient Babylonian Technologies, that Saddam when he was in power, kept hidden from the West.
Wake up sheeple!

Old 07-06-2012, 02:45 PM

1,489 posts, read 3,086,939 times
Quote:
You don't speak for anyone. Sorry my friend. I don't side with anyone and I owe no one any apologies. Are you suffering from black guilt??

Seriously? You're hopeless. JaySwelly sounds like a class act, educated, black guy, you sound like a flat out racist. You can't even deny that you're the racist here if you're not going to say that what "UKblackguy" said was wrong when he called for the extermination of whites. I would want nothing to do with any white person that called for the extermination of any race.

Thank god this is just the internet, because I sure as hell don't want anything to do with someone like you in real life.

Old 07-06-2012, 02:47 PM

798 posts, read 1,033,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
The Egyptions were Caucasian. The point is yes there were some great African kingdoms within Africa, but the reason we don't hear much about it is because they had no influence throughout the world. This is why it is not mentioned much in history, they had no influence on the world stage.
Again, the Muslim scholars in Mali were NOT Arabs. Timbuktu was a trading post for slaves, gold, and salt. It is documented that Arab, Jewish, and Italian merchants came to Timbuktu to trade. This was during the 1000s - 1500s, before there were ships to take people around the world. In the 1400s, Mali was the exporter of half the gold to the Old World. Please do not say that "they are not black." They had a great influence on the Sahara, the Middle East, and Southern Europe, in terms of trade and education (through the Moors in Spain), and yes, they were black.

Old 07-06-2012, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitsshowtime View Post
Seriously? You're hopeless. JaySwelly sounds like a class act, educated, black guy, you sound like a flat out racist. You can't even deny that you're the racist here if you're not going to say that what "UKblackguy" said was wrong when he called for the extermination of whites. I would want nothing to do with any white person that called for the extermination of any race.

Thank god this is just the internet, because I sure as hell don't want anything to do with someone like you in real life.
He sounds like a class act because he apologized to you?? Give me a break.

Old 07-06-2012, 02:49 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,208,662 times
No I dont feel any guilt about what some whites did in the past. Just as I don't feel guilt about what Nazi Germany did to Jewish people. I had nothing to do with it, did not support it and had no power to influence it in any way.
Do black people feel guilty because some black people do bad things? How about hispanics? Asians?
I hope only those who have actually done bad things feel any guilt. Guilt for things you had nothing to do with, no control over is wasted guilt.

Old 07-06-2012, 02:51 PM

I have no problems with JaySwelly, but not once did one white person apologize for the pain inflicted on African Americans in the past because they weren't responsible. He isn't responsible for what UKBLACKGUY says.

I don't understand why he felt the need to apologize for comments that were made over a forum on behalf of every black person. Where anyone (crazy or not) has a chance to make their voice heard.

No, I don't agree.

Old 07-06-2012, 02:53 PM

202 posts, read 350,242 times
Quote:
I have no problems with JaySwelly, but not once did one white person apologize for the pain inflicted on African Americans in the past because they weren't responsible. He isn't responsible for what UKBLACKGUY says.

I don't understand why he felt the need to apologize for comments that were made over a forum on behalf of every black person. Where anyone (crazy or not) has a chance to make their voice heard.

No, I don't agree.
No one wants you to apologize. It's just odd that you don't seem to think that post is vile, disgusting, and full of hate.

Old 07-06-2012, 02:53 PM

798 posts, read 1,033,333 times
Quote:
You don't speak for anyone. Sorry my friend. I don't side with anyone and I owe no one any apologies. Are you suffering from black guilt??

Didn't say that you had to apologize. If you read my post carefully, you will see that I apologized in the beginning, and at the end, stated that black people do not agree with what he has posted. I did not offer an apology up for other black people, just myself. The reason I apologized for him is because he is my peer and by stating things like that, in a way that is supposed to represent other black people, I am ashamed and embarrassed. Calling for the extermination of white America? Absolutely despicable.

You are not with him nor against him. That is fine. But I will bet that most black people see what he posted as a bunch of tinfoil-hat nonsense. We will see in the coming days. Maybe I am wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.