Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2012, 04:56 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,391,510 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Put 12 different psychologists in a room and you'll have 12 different diagnoses.

Kinsey was a damn zoologist.

That's not entirely true. As someone who has dealt extensively with both psychologists and neuropsychologists, there may be slight differentiations in opinions as to the severity of a diagnosis, but they all end up in the same ball park.

And btw: Regents University is one step away from a seminary publishing psychology studies in a law review, yet you insist on relying on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2012, 04:57 PM

410 posts, read 341,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com...ot_335x418.jpg

Straight married man convicted of 45 counts of child molestation.
So, a man who likes to rape boys of the SAME sex is straight?
That is THE MOST ridiculous statement on this forum.
He's GAY and a pedophile, although there is little difference. They are both scum.
I'm sure the New World Order PC police will be along shortly to delete my post in favor of the "gay nation."

Old 06-28-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
I don't have any struggle...lol

Don't know where you got that from..
Ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Hanz
EDIT: And it's a moot point because homosexuals will never need "treatment" if it ever is considered a medical issue. It isn't crippling...there are millions on top of million homosexual enablers in society anyway. They are doing just fine.

Was almost about to agree with you until you had to throw in the bizarre "homosexual enabler" thing.

I am very puzzled as to what it must be like to go through life with such a strange point of view.

Speaking of big pharma...is there a pill that can be taken for such odd delusion?

Old 06-28-2012, 04:58 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
Where you're failing is that you don't seem to grasp how YOUR "outlook" and point of view (and your need to express it, even if you do have it) contributes to and indeed, CREATES a culture that causes people on the outside of "mainstream" society to become depressed and have negative self image.
How the hell is his comment responsible for creating a negative self image in homosexuals?

Nobody is responsible for reinforcing a negative self image in a homosexual, except - the homosexual.

Homos have created their own "culture" which they are very proud to flaunt in public ways.

Thanks again to Alfred "the quack" Kinsey.

Nobody can make you feel any more miserable about yourself than you already do.

You are responsible for how you feel about yourself, nobody can make you feel anything.

Old 06-28-2012, 05:01 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,501,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Exodus international, the group YOU posted a video by, denounces therapy.
I posted about one man and I don't know if he is connected with Exodus. He says his therapy has worked for many men and he had their assurances they are not now gay.

Old 06-28-2012, 05:05 PM

410 posts, read 341,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Gays arent attracted to children, but perhaps that subtle little difference is a bit much for you.
Um, perhaps you are in denial. These were HOMOSEXUAL assaults over decades.
People who lie make me SICK.
Truth will win over lies and someday you'll know this in your heart of hearts, but it will be too late.
I'm talking Judgement Day, when you will stand before God and explain yourelf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
How the hell is his comment responsible for creating a negative self image in homosexuals?

His comment(s) and any others that attack homosexuals due to their non-conformity with societal norms very much contributes to negative self-image.

Same way that racist comments can contribute to lower self esteem in individuals -- particularly young people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem
Nobody is responsible for reinforcing a negative self image in a homosexual, except - the homosexual.
Completely ridiculous that you, again, do not seem to understand how external forces can erode self-image. ALL self-image is influenced by BOTH internal and external forces.

This is not rocket science stuff.

Quote:
Homos have created their own "culture" which they are very proud to flaunt in public ways.

Thanks again to Alfred "the quack" Kinsey.

Lol, for someone who loves to pretend she's a trained psychologist with some weird expertise into "gay culture," you demonstrably lack enough experience in both to be taken seriously.

Quote:
Nobody can make you feel any more miserable about yourself than you already do.

You are responsible for how you feel about yourself, nobody can make you feel anything.

Well isn't that just inspiring!!!?

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
That's not entirely true. As someone who has dealt extensively with both psychologists and neuropsychologists, there may be slight differentiations in opinions as to the severity of a diagnosis, but they all end up in the same ball park.

And btw: Regents University is one step away from a seminary publishing psychology studies in a law review, yet you insist on relying on it.
I don't "rely" on Regent University. I posted a scholarly paper which has legal implications with regard to pedophiles and homosexuals.

Continue to stick your head in the sand and pretend everything I post is 100% false.

Old 06-28-2012, 05:06 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I posted about one man and I don't know if he is connected with Exodus. He says his therapy has worked for many men and he had their assurances they are not now gay.
Did you not read the title of your own link? It said Exodus International right there.
The leader of EI has said that it does not work in 99.9% of cases.

Old 06-28-2012, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libsk View Post
Um, perhaps you are in denial. These were HOMOSEXUAL assaults over decades.
People who lie make me SICK.
Truth will win over lies and someday you'll know this in your heart of hearts, but it will be too late.
I'm talking Judgement Day, when you will stand before God and explain yourelf.

And MORE religious nutbaggery!

And yet people think homosexuality, and not THESE kind of people, are the ones with "mental disorders!"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies