Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2012, 08:22 AM

16,825 posts, read 17,733,278 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogstooth View Post
Child molesters and pedophiles are more likely to be gay then straight .

PEDOPHILIA MORE COMMON AMONG 'GAYS'
Research purports to reveal 'dark side' of homosexual culture

Child molestation and pedophilia occur far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis, according to a new study

Though the homosexual community and much of the media scoff at such accusations, Baldwin – who chaired the California Assembly’s Education committee, where he fought against support for the homosexual agenda in the state’s public schools – says in his report that homosexual activists’ “efforts to target children both for their own sexual pleasure and to enlarge the homosexual movement” constitute an “unmistakable” attack on “the family unit.”

WND » Report: Pedophilia more common among ‘gays’ » Print
Council for National Policy - SourceWatch
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2012, 11:38 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmgeist View Post
I think maybe it is because gay people have sex constantly it is like all that matters in their life and consumes them... Then they get 'bored' of regular sex with guys their age and then start smoking methamphetamine to make it more interesting, then after that they move on to children for their next rush. It's so common it scares me. If you have ever been to a gay parade you would know these people are a danger to society and should be required to register their residence with a national agency
F#g hags would agree with you, except for moving on to children for sex to satisfy their intense sex urges. Instead, young gays move on to their f@g hags, much to their delight!

Old 06-28-2012, 12:43 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
The reputable source is the actual pdf document which was published by the Regent Law Review.

That pdf document is available here:

CHILD MOLESTATION AND THE HOMOSEXUAL MOVEMENT

Anyone who reads the document will find footnotes where the author supports his research with credible data and multiple sources.

Info on the credibility of the Regent Law Review is found here:

Regent Law - Regent University Law Review

Looks like a completely reputable University to me.

Regent University School of Law - Regent.edu
The Regent University School of Law has a self-proclaimed agenda:
Quote:
In a close-knit community of scholars, our students receive rigorous legal training plus the added benefit of a Christian perspective through which to view the law. Our unique academic curriculum provides for an open, scholarly analysis of how the Christian faith impacts legal study and practice.
The credibility of everything and anything that it publishes must be asessed with this agenda in mind.

Old 06-28-2012, 01:06 PM

170 posts, read 203,358 times
Guys just vote to ban gay marriage and gay unions in your state when it comes down to it. Easy peasy

Old 06-28-2012, 01:14 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
I don't agree with your 'facts'. Just like you don't acknowledge
people's sources, I don't agree with yours. Plus, you picked up
on my post, so I answered you.

Why would I need any facts about pedophiles? They are the
scum of humanity, I detest what they do, and feel they have
no reason to live.

If you want to read and learn about something that you feel
is on that level, go for it. I decline.
Well gee, in 6th grade I used lots of icons, too.
The facts show that more hets are pedophiles than gays.
Look at the title of the thread.

Peer reviewed research papers are the same as WND to you, I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf fan View Post
Why is the Catholic church not accepting gays into the priesthood ?

Because the priests that were pedophiles were gay !
What?
Got some proof of this statement?
Opinions are just opinions.

Old 06-28-2012, 01:18 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse

Quote:
Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.
Quote:
Homosexual pedophiles sexually molest children at a far greater rate compared to the percentage of homosexuals in the general population. A study in the Journal of Sex Research found, as we have noted above, that "approximately one-third of [child sex offenders] had victimized boys and two-thirds had victimized girls." The authors then make a prescient observation: "Interestingly, this ratio differs substantially from the ratio of gynephiles (men who erotically prefer physically mature females) to androphiles (men who erotically prefer physically mature males), which is at least 20 to 1."
Of course it matters not what anyone posts about homosexuals and pedophilia, because anything ever posted is dismissed as lies, etc.

You believe what you want to believe, and I'll believe what I want.

Tim Dailey - Family Research Council

Old 06-28-2012, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
The article you linked to was NOT published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior. You are misprepresenting your source (as does the author of that piece of hysterical distorted homophobic nonsense by a god-botherer at a god-botherer college.) That 'article' would NEVER get published in a peer-reviewed professional Journal.

Have you read the Erickson study your linked 'article' cites? I have a copy of the Erickson study on my notebook. Care to discuss it in detail?

Archives of Sexual Behavior, Volume 17, Number 1 - SpringerLink
The study you linked is used throughout the article I linked above. Why don't you take some time to read it.

Old 06-28-2012, 01:29 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem
Of course it matters not what anyone posts about homosexuals and pedophilia, because anything ever posted is dismissed as lies, etc.

How about you actually TRY to post something that ISN'T BLATANT lies and propaganda before you whine that what you post is dismissed as same?

Is that too much to be expected? This lazy BullSh** that passes as "debate" and "sourcing" on this board may pass muster at the conservative single ladies bingo luncheon, LuckyGem, but for those of us who are actually used to having to "show our work" and have reliable credentials to back up our arguments, it just. doesn't. fly. It's abhorrent, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem

Translation: "I have preconceived notions, and therefore seek out sources that reaffirm my ignorant stance, regardless of how ridiculous, unscientific or biased those sources may be."

Got it!

Old 06-28-2012, 01:59 PM

Of course everything I post will be called blatant lies and propaganda.

children of table 34 pt 1.wmv - YouTube

children of table 34 pt2.wmv - YouTube

You can fast forward on video #2 to the 7:50 and 8:49 time position. There is startling information there.

children of table 34 pt3.wmv - YouTube

the information contained on video #3 is downright terrifying.

Last edited by LuckyGem; 06-28-2012 at 02:35 PM..

Old 06-28-2012, 05:11 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,384,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Homosexuality and Child Sexual Abuse

Every link you provide is to religious anti-gay sources which have been proven over and over again to distort, misrepresent and outright lie to push their agenda.

Why do you continue to ignore reputable sources? Do you really not know the difference?

That atrocious piece by Tim Dailey is yet more blatant propaganda. I remember debunking that one too on this forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies