Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 04:22 PM

1,011 posts, read 3,087,992 times

Advertisements

You're incredible. Tough guy hiding behind a gun instead of using his mind.

Good luck with that, champ.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2007, 04:23 PM
PPG

509 posts, read 1,421,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbound2day View Post
The people of Jena need to lock their doors and load their guns, a violent predator with a history of violent CONVICTIONS has been turned loose. The amount of sympathy he has received for a cowardly and violent act will not help him be a better person, it has taught him that knocking someone out and kicking their unconscious body on the ground will get you more attention than football ever did.

Like I said, lock and load.
Am I the only one that finds this post highly offensive?

Old 09-28-2007, 04:25 PM

1,011 posts, read 3,087,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPG View Post
No.

But if you want offensive, read some of his back posts.

Old 09-28-2007, 04:38 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,602,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPG View Post
You couldn't possibly find it more offensive than I find the thought of a repeat violent criminal being released as some sort of victim of injustice. Like I said before, 3 strikes, and anybody is out as far as I'm concerned with violent crime.

I would never start violence, but I would end it if it came directly at me or the people I care about, especially if it were by a group of any people attacking one person, and I don't give a rats ass if it is a group of ghetto thugs or a bunch of mullet meth heads, repeat violent criminals are an absolute threat to society.

Old 09-28-2007, 04:40 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,602,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorless View Post
You're incredible. Tough guy hiding behind a gun instead of using his mind.

Good luck with that, champ.
I'd love to watch you use your mind if SIX people jumped you or were beating a friend/family member of YOURS while they were unconscious.

If they are willing to leave their friends behind and want to attack me one on one, I will gladly twist them up like a pretzel and leave them with at least 2 dislocated joints. Its their call....

Old 09-28-2007, 04:50 PM

130 posts, read 146,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyFromTN View Post
Excuse me? I don't know what inner-city school you went to but when I went to high school I do remember fist fights, not 6 on 1 gangbangs where people are stomping on the head of an unconscious teen.

The man charged with attempted murder had several assault histories.

Obvious he didn't, because he got charged with attempted murder because the gentlemen in question was charged numerous times previously for violence.

Honestly, I went to a public high school in the suburbs of Seattle. Nothing inner-city or ghetto about it. But unfortunately there were fights, and not all of them were 1 on 1. I'm not really sure what your point was with that comment. Maybe it made sense to someone out there.

Old 09-28-2007, 04:59 PM
PPG

509 posts, read 1,421,257 times
Back in my youth I was jumped by 8 white guys but it wasn't racial nor did it make me hate white people and want them tried for attempted homicide. In my city, these things happen everyday.

Old 09-28-2007, 05:18 PM

Location: Charlotte,NC, US, North America, Earth, Alpha Quadrant,Milky Way Galaxy
3,770 posts, read 7,525,145 times
Clearly everyone is firmly mounted on their high-horse and is ready to talk "at" someone vs. dialog with them.

It's easy to talk-at and/or scream at them- it takes an enlightened person to engage in a civil factual based dialog.

Let's see if that can happen.

Old 09-28-2007, 05:27 PM

200 posts, read 914,149 times
Default Using your head..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbound2day View Post
I'd love to watch you use your mind if SIX people jumped you or were beating a friend/family member of YOURS while they were unconscious.

If they are willing to leave their friends behind and want to attack me one on one, I will gladly twist them up like a pretzel and leave them with at least 2 dislocated joints. Its their call....
Hmmm, I think the thinking behind this, is that if you use your MIND..you don't get into these situations...

Old 09-28-2007, 06:18 PM

4,634 posts, read 4,929,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejuan2 View Post
As we speak, there are scholarship funds being set up for Mychal Bell at a few historically black colleges so he will definately have options.
This is thoroughly disgusting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies