Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 12:45 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,351,187 times

Advertisements

It is so interesting that ABC hasn't talked about Fast and Furious any more than they have but now we have one of there bloggers calling it all the fault of the GOP. He fails to mention what the Fast and Furious story is other than that the GOP is demonizing Holder about it. Not one word about anybody getting killed with the weapons that were "walked" into Mexico. Oh no, only the talk about the GOP using Holder as a whipping boy to get at Obama.

Hey, I watched ABC for over 2 hours last night to see the NBA playoff game. First time there in weeks and weeks. I wonder why that is.

If you read any of this article be sure to click on the first available place to see the blog piece being discussed in its entirety.

ABC Shills for Poor Eric Holder: 'Demonized' and 'Victimized' By the GOP | NewsBusters.org
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2012, 02:24 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,899,451 times
NRA owned Issa moving forward with Witch Hunt.

Darrell Issa: Contempt vote coming on Fast and Furious - John Bresnahan and Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

Old 06-20-2012, 07:12 AM

24,464 posts, read 23,163,447 times
Poor Eric Holder. I wonder if any thoughts of Vince Foster are running through the poor ******'s mind.

Old 06-28-2012, 03:47 PM

5,739 posts, read 6,954,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
It is so interesting that ABC hasn't talked about Fast and Furious any more than they have but now we have one of there bloggers calling it all the fault of the GOP. He fails to mention what the Fast and Furious story is other than that the GOP is demonizing Holder about it. Not one word about anybody getting killed with the weapons that were "walked" into Mexico. Oh no, only the talk about the GOP using Holder as a whipping boy to get at Obama.

Hey, I watched ABC for over 2 hours last night to see the NBA playoff game. First time there in weeks and weeks. I wonder why that is.

If you read any of this article be sure to click on the first available place to see the blog piece being discussed in its entirety.

ABC Shills for Poor Eric Holder: 'Demonized' and 'Victimized' By the GOP | NewsBusters.org
Repug Newsbusters - give me a break.
OK Roy, here is a report, including statements from those involved, by someone who actually delved into "fast and furious" - the conservative Fortune Magazine.
Video - The Young Turks with Cenk Uygur // Current TV

'The NRA does not want our gun laws enforced' - The War Room with Jennifer Granholm // Current TV

Last edited by detwahDJ; 06-28-2012 at 04:06 PM..

Old 06-28-2012, 03:49 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,058,808 times
Look the left has another victim to support.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:27 PM

3,345 posts, read 3,082,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detwahDJ View Post
Repug Newsbusters - give me a break.
OK Roy, here is a report, including statements from those involved, by someone who actually delved into "fast and furious" - the conservative Fortune Magazine.
Video - The Young Turks with Cenk Uygur // Current TV

'The NRA does not want our gun laws enforced' - The War Room with Jennifer Granholm // Current TV
Is that any different than libfag, ******* newsbusters like ABC, NBC, CNN....etc...

Old 06-28-2012, 06:35 PM

2,539 posts, read 4,095,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
He's responsible for the death of Americans and Mexicans. Should be in a Mexican jail.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:01 PM

3,709 posts, read 4,637,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Poor Eric Holder. I wonder if any thoughts of Vince Foster are running through the poor ******'s mind.
OMG! Did not think of that!

Eric, your suicide note will be absolutely safe in my hands! I promise!

Old 06-28-2012, 08:08 PM

31,297 posts, read 20,804,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
NRA owned Issa moving forward with Witch Hunt.
So you agree with hiding evidence in this case? You agree with covering up and protecting those that lied? You agree with giving guns to the drug gangs?

Wow.

Old 06-28-2012, 08:15 PM

8,904 posts, read 5,401,382 times
Which GOP member made Eric Holder lie and conceal evidence?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies